Hemorrhoids: a fact of life?

makingwords

I’m not convinced that haemorrhoids have anything to do with sex, in fact this is the first time I’ve heard that.  In the past, I have had very occasional haemorrhoid flare ups, but that was years before I started bottoming, and in fact since I started taking it up the arse, I haven’t had any at all.  I can imagine though that having sex during a flare up would be very uncomfortable, and would likely make them even worse, so I do have sympathy for the OP’s situation.

Similarly, as far as I’m aware, herpes is a completely unrelated condition, and so is the idea that you can get haemorrhoids from heavy lifting: surely that’s a hernia.  I seem to remember that the main cause of haemorrhoids is diet, particularly a low fibre one.  And some people are just more susceptible to them than others, which is just plain unlucky.  So yes, to a certain extent haemorrhoids are just a fact of life, but not to the degree that you are experiencing them, Makingwords.  Usually flare ups will just  go away by themselves, or can be helped along with the application of various ointments, etc.  But more stubborn haemorrhoids may need to be treated surgically.

In any case, I think you should probably discuss it with a medically trained expert, as we’re all in danger of giving you misinformation in this thread.  After all, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about: it’s a condition that affects millions upon millions of us, regardless of whether we have sex or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 8:26 AM, makingwords said:

As a bottom who loves big dick, am I just doomed to dealing with hemorrhoids for the rest of my life? Do people go through phases of flare-ups and then go back to normal?

Yes. The anus did not evolve for penetration. You are putting it to unnatural use and suffering the natural consequences thereby. Use lots of lubricant, follow medical advice to reduce the incidence, and learn to accept the injury as the price you pay for having men inside you.

• Like 2

Bear with me, this is not off topic.....

Evolution, beyond minor adaptation to environmental changes, has never been proven.

The area between the outer sphincter and inner perfectly fits a penis.

Biblically the woman was created as an afterthought, and God had to TELL them to “multiply”. Male beauty was always assumed. Sex between men was against the Holiness Code FOR JEWS, like wearing two types of cloth and not eating certain animals. This Code was to set them apart from THE NORM WHICH WAS AND IS TOTAL BISEXUALITY.

The oft quoted term in Leviticus was only strengthened to ”abomination” to mess with King James’ predilection  for young boys. He could not protest that for obvious reasons.

The Divine Right of Kings was also established at the same time by changing “there is no authority except FROM God” to “all authority is OF God” (Romans 13:1). This well meaning edit certainly got  King James to approve their translation, but, like a minor change in a Back To The Future movie, later encouraged  people to rally behind Hitler, the “moral majority” of Nixon, and, very soon, the Antichrist. (Look up: Clergy Response Team,  if you like a good horror story)

Edited by Pozlover1

• 1 month later...

I got them and I Wonder if it will go away and I will be able to go back to busyness ...  All I find is some ointment and cold towel... I saw some treatement witch is cuting them... look a lot more painefull and you have to get someone to clean that out for a few days...  I get the good health thing and do my best but I am too stuck with that and I don't know if it will go away?

and they are not a sexual problem. They may be a result, but not all people who suffer got a big stick up the ass...

I got major hems when i was in my 20's while doing martial arts training. It was bad, bleeding super painful shits.

I tried all the usual stuff. That just made them worse, or not better.

I finally found a treatment that worked, and havent had them in 30 years.

Eating a high fiber diet will help, in that it makes the stool softer, but isnt a long term fix for me.

First, dont use anything cold. Even cold air will agravate the condition. Keep that hole warm. Sit on a heating pad if it feels better.

Second, keep it clean, but not with harsh soaps. When cleaning, use a soapy finger to get all the shit out of the opening. Use lots of suds to keep it slippery.

Third, use an aloe and lanolin hand cream to keep the skin soft and hydrated. Use it several times a day if it starts to itch.

If eating spicy or fatty foods, clean that hole in a hot shower after a dump, then treat it with the hand cream. Use aloe only if you are alergic to lanolin. Keep the hole warm at all times!

When having sex, use the most slippery lube you can find. Friction is your enemy.

After you clean out, lube that hole immediately with the hand cream. Keep the hole warm!

Dont ever use OTC hem cream or treatments. Its like throwing gas on a fire.

After your first hand cream treatment, you will notice immediate relief. KEEP THE HOLE WARM.

Good luck

I use a salve for afterplay.  It helps to heal tiny tears, soothe the my hole when it's angry and abused and helps the healing.  Was introduced to it by some fisting buddies of mine in the old RHSD group.  Been using it for years.  Don't know if it's psycho-somatic or what, but I like it.  holisticgelman dot com if anyone wants to check it out.  It's a little expensive ($40 for a 2 oz jar, but that usually lasts me a good 3 months. you only use a dab at a time. 🙂  (i was not paid for this recommendation and I apologize if it is not allowed.)