Not seroconversion

So had to go emergency room yesterday and got out this afternoon.  Apparently the symptoms I was having was serotonin syndrome (from mix of antidepressants, antianxiety, and st. johns wort).  Had to stay overnight, but they ran sti tests and nothing (even syph had cleared up). 

• Upvote 2

Guest NxNW

That's good news.  I'm not sure if you're actually chasing, but I'd guess that you like the risk, otherwise you would have stayed on prep. But your life will be easier and simpler the longer you stay neg. I think that fact sometimes gets lost amid the fantasy on this site. So I'm glad for you, and hope that you're feeling better now. 

Guest mspchaser
52 minutes ago, cheatingjock said:

Surprised. I’ve been playing w poz guys and taking lots of loads. Including anon and bathhouses. 

Was turned on when I thought was converting. Love the risk so can enjoy that too. 

Been there... had an encounter a few years ago with an unmedicated poz guy. A few weeks later I was down for the count, same symptoms, for almost two weeks. When I went in and was tested, it came back neg. in the since my previous test, I can't even count how many cocks and cum in me. I've been taking poz dick for 17 years and I'm amazed I'm still neg. a bit disappointed, too, if I'm being honest.

Guest NxNW

The psychology is interesting. I was so boned when it was confirmed I was poz. Yet at the same time desperately hoping that I wasn't. We've come a long way since the AIDS days, when getting pozzed meant being dead in +/- 7 years. Still, my prior comment stands, getting pozzed will make life more complicated for you. For me, it felt like coming out all over again. But for now, you can enjoy the chase without the consequences.