Sucking with condoms

I hate sucking on a condom covered cock. I even hate getting fucked by a condom covered cock. I've normally refused to suck with a condom. BUT.......... a few weeks ago, I was at an adult bookstore video booth and a really hot guy with a nice sized dick would only let me suck him if he wore a condom. I'm pretty sure he was married and str8 and scared. His cock was too beautiful to turn down, so I went ahead and sucked him with his condom on his cock. While I would have preferred it to have been raw, it was a fun cock to suck. He filled the condom with a large load of his str8 jizz. So after he came, I pulled the condom off him, so I could save his spunk. He left the booth and I drank his still warm cum from the condom. I still would have preferred to have drunk his cum straight from the tap. But, I enjoyed drinking it anyway.

• Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

Lol wearing condoms when getting sucked off. No fucking way, Any guy who tries that with me is getting rejected.

On 7/6/2017 at 7:47 PM, immerhinein said:

not my 2 cent chewing on outworn tires, spermicide and other artificial arome .... I'd kindly refuse that    ;)

You're supposed to use unlubricated condoms for oral.

Considering that I take loads up my ass, I don't see much need for condoms during oral. Plus oral is a low risk activity. What you really want to do is avoid brushing and flossing beforehand to avoid having cuts in your gums.

23 hours ago, zvedavyheterak said:

A few years ago I experimented with m2m sex and tried to suck man off. Because I was to scarry, so with condom. And therefore I think I am not a cocksucker, because I didnt suck "raw"... What do you think?

I think you are still a cocksucker.