Sucking with condoms

Guest hungandmean

I've made bottoms suck or get fucked by dudes who play safe. Pretty hilarious to hold onto the condom and then when you're fucking them squeeze it out on their face and rub it in.

You can use it as lube too though. I've only ever had one guy ask to suck me off with a condom and I declined - and I don't fuck with them on and am pretty clear about that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

Dick goes limp anywhere near a condom.  If a top wants to use one I gently pass and say I have allergic reactions to latex. 9 out 10 will still fuck me bare.  Same with a bottom. The worst are the ones that tease and are face down ass up. They then reach over and hand you a condom when your about to go in for the “kill”. Uh nah. I’ll pass.  I’ve had tops start out with a condom but by the end the Willy comes off i get bred.  Play the game. lol 

Edited by GoneFishing

I gave head to the first guy I hooked up with. I was such a pro too. I put the condom on the tip of his soft cock and rolled it down his shaft with my mouth as he got hard. That was the only time I sucked cock with a condom lol. When I started cruising adult theaters, I just suck them in my mouth bareback. Cock tastes pretty good for it being like a flavorless stick of thick meat. And I can feel when he's precumming. 

I will vary between condom and no condom when it comes to sex though. Besides, just because he fucks me with a condom doesn't mean he's not going to take the condom off and cum right on my ass hole

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Dauthisoul
On 7/6/2017 at 3:13 PM, Guest Bearman said:

Suck a cock with a condom on.. What a total turnoff!!!!

Yeeep... not fun at all!

Guest Tom52Bi

Seems like a waste of time.

The whole point of a blowjob is to pleasure the cock with your mouth not pleasuring the latex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've nver asked or wanted to suck a cock witha  condom on. It's almost entirely risk free for HIV (if not other STIs). I can live with that level of "risk".

• 2 weeks later...