Untreatable gono is here

Here's something from the Guardian:

"The World Health Organization has warned of the spread of totally untreatable strains of gonorrhoea after discovering at least three people with the superbug.

"Giving details of studies showing a “very serious situation” with regard to highly drug-resistant forms of the sexually transmitted disease (STD), WHO experts said on Friday it was “only a matter of time” before last-resort gonorrhoea antibiotics would be of no use."

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/07/untreatable-gonorrhoea-superbug-spreading-around-world-who-warns

The CDC has been warning about untreatable gono for years.

If it's finally here, this could put a huge damper on even the most "innocent" casual sex, let alone BB. Will guys have to disclose they're G-poz on hookup apps? Will even getting a blow job mean the possibility of permanent gono in your dick? Most of all, will this kill the Brotherhood? 

How do you feel about the possibility of totally untreatable gono? 

• Upvote 2

Guest Deviantlad
On 7/7/2017 at 1:56 PM, Leatherman667 said:

Untreatable maybe' but it's not the end of the world. It's also spreadable 

Definitely not the end of the world so we all carry on as before mmmmmm 

11 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Wouldn't it be nice to know?

Given the way gay men travel, I doubt it matters. Past outbreaks started in Hawaii and spread to the West Coast. If it's out there, it only takes one guy having a hot night at Steamworks to carry it all over.

Aren't you worried about never shutting off your dripping, burning cock? It's not like getting pozzed and "having no symptoms."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Having had gono in both my dick and my ass I can certainly say it's not fun. When pissing feels like razor blades are shooting out your dick, I don't consider that a good time. Hope they find something that treats it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, raw773 said:

Given the way gay men travel, I doubt it matters. Past outbreaks started in Hawaii and spread to the West Coast. If it's out there, it only takes one guy having a hot night at Steamworks to carry it all over.

Aren't you worried about never shutting off your dripping, burning cock? It's not like getting pozzed and "having no symptoms."

Not really! Can cope with gono very well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2