Untreatable gono is here

Local TV stations report several cases diagnosed in SF...wonder if my weekly Steamworks, CumUnion, XXX arcade visits and the 20-25 anon loads pumped into me weekly will increase my chances of taking home the superbug? From past experiences with gono,  after a couple of weeks the piss burn goes away and the constant tingling from the puss drip keeps me boned...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, kumnmyhole said:

after a couple of weeks the piss burn goes away and the constant tingling from the puss drip keeps me boned...

Can't deny the drip itself is hot. Having your cock glued to your jockstrap by dried leakage is hot. But to have to disclose that forever, and it turning off countless bttms... Not sure I need it. 

Hence, now worried about every hole I stick it in.large_cock.jpeg.7800bdfcde60a51741a8ae26816348aa.jpeg

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, raw773 said:

Can't deny the drip itself is hot. Having your cock glued to your jockstrap by dried leakage is hot. But to have to disclose that forever, and it turning off countless bttms... Not sure I need it. 

If a bottom has his ass up looking for loads would you feel a need to disclose raw773? Nice cock, by the way.

Edited by Leatherman667
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

If a bottom has his ass up looking for loads would you feel a need to disclose raw773? Nice cock, by the way.

Aww shucks, thanks.

Somehow I feel like untreatable gono is worse than The Bug. ...after all, the bug is treatable. Whereas if gono really is no longer curable, you're inflicting a lifetime of misery onto how many people? 

If there really is an incurable strain out there, it's going to race across the asses and throats of Halsted Street before we know it. Sex could change very very fast. Gonorrhea spreads a lot easier than HIV.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, raw773 said:

Aww shucks, thanks.

Somehow I feel like untreatable gono is worse than The Bug. ...after all, the bug is treatable. Whereas if gono really is no longer curable, you're inflicting a lifetime of misery onto how many people? 

If there really is an incurable strain out there, it's going to race across the asses and throats of Halsted Street before we know it. Sex could change very very fast. Gonorrhea spreads a lot easier than HIV.

True. Probably condoms will once again becum mandatory. Hate wearing them though. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaylalito

I don't know bout u boys but med resistant GONO is definitely a DREAM COME TRUE for our little bug chaser community :) Especially need to make sure the deadly strain infects both the cock and our bug holes!!! Not treating GONO inside your asshole is EXTREMELY dangerous and will help u destroy your health and life, what bug chaser WOULDNT enjoy catching a med resistant strain of GONO!!! Bug chasing for me is my love for bugs to get me violently sick, make me waste away then die!!! :) Nothing could be more enjoyable than that!

3 hours ago, gaylalito said:

I don't know bout u boys but med resistant GONO is definitely a DREAM COME TRUE for our little bug chaser community :) Especially need to make sure the deadly strain infects both the cock and our bug holes!!! Not treating GONO inside your asshole is EXTREMELY dangerous and will help u destroy your health and life, what bug chaser WOULDNT enjoy catching a med resistant strain of GONO!!! Bug chasing for me is my love for bugs to get me violently sick, make me waste away then die!!! :) Nothing could be more enjoyable than that!

Don't assume that everyone here who's a chaser wants to die from Gono or Aids or whatever STI you can imagine. Some of us want to live a long life and treat the treatable diseases so we can go on and live. You want to die? Why not jump off a bridge or slit your wrists or OD on pills? Why prolong it waiting for HIV/AIDS ( takes years to die) or Syphllis or Gono (even longer)?

Edited by drscorpio
Personal Attack Removed
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

To reply to several points above:

Listing "hot spots" is almost pointless in today's society since anywhere on the planet is within a 24 hour or less plane ride.

Eventually drug companies will be pressured by world governments to stop being the Big Tobacco of the 21st century and do their job and research new antibiotics. While ghono gets all the press because sex sells, it is far from the only common organisms showing resistance to current antibiotics.

No, it won't change most guys mating practices. Breeding/being bred in the sport of sex is a part of the male psyche an most of us are willing to take the risk in our enjoyment of the natural mating process. But we do have to be responsible bout STI chceks and reporting back to partners we know we had

And like the poster above, many of us are not chasing anything in real life (or even in fiction) because we know, like with strep throat or the flu, you feel awful when you are infected in real life and the quality of your existence goes downhill quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/9/2017 at 5:59 PM, raw773 said:

Hence, now worried about every hole I stick it in.large_cock.jpeg.7800bdfcde60a51741a8ae26816348aa.jpeg

You can get away with dripping litres in a sex venue into every person you touch!

Gono 26.07.17.JPG

• Like 2

Guest Pyroboy74
On 7/9/2017 at 2:59 AM, raw773 said:

Damn, that's a nice fucking cock. If I were in the area, I would bend over for it even faster since it is dripping.

For me, personally, the new untreatable gono is a dream come true. My goal is to get all STDs so mutated that meds won't touch them. But this will likely happen under the guidance of a Master, and as a bottom I won't need to worry about spreading it as easily. So I'm pretty damn excited to get my hands on it

People are getting waaaaay to personal on here. Let's all stop and fucking relax. Think for a minute. 

It's someone's CHOICE if they want to get sick from whatever. Whether we agree with one anothers' choices or not, it's a site of fantasy. 

If we choose to fuck or get fucked without a condom is it not our own fault for getting whatever we get? Whether or not we want it is IRRELEVANT once we choose to fuck strangers without protection. 

Remember these are all our fantasies guys. Sometimes they come true. And remember this...forced condom use is fascist. What's next? Sex with another man is illegal? 

Plus condoms don't protect us from all stds. So before we say stupid things, on both sides, let's calm the fuck down and admit that one man's fantasy may not be every man's fantasy. 

Think about this the next time you fuck or get fucked without a condom. With a man you don't really know. Save the judging for the condom Nazis and the far religious right. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...