Untreatable gono is here

5 minutes ago, oversized said:

I believe that in the future the medical association is getting better and better, HIV is not invincible.Now, we need to be hopeful about the future.I do, and I hope that in the coming decades I will be able to accompany me to face the future (both good and bad).Because in reality, many people have misunderstandings about us, so the Internet has become the main source of my search.There are our special topics on the online dating site, and the results are good.For example http://www.hsvsingles.biz/ it is very good.There are plenty of these, and we can find our partner quickly.

I found my poz husband on Grindr. Didn't know he was poz until the third date.  Didn't matter to me, we clicked. Yeah, he's on meds and UD but ten years ago I would have kicked him out of my bed (unless he was hung like a horse or didn't tell me his stats) but now it's exciting, it's a part of him and I love that he's poz. Every time he fucks me I'm getting over the 80's mindwarp of safesex and condoms. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's funny that the conversation went to possibly having to go back to fucking with condoms.... uuuummmm, you can get it from oral sex just as easy so what's the point of wearing condoms for anal sex? This sucks though.... (pardon the pun)

Edited by Ocelot2000

1 hour ago, Ocelot2000 said:

uuuummmm, you can get it from oral sex just as easy so what's the point of wearing condoms for anal sex?

Right -- oral is just as big a risk. That was kind of my point: if it's truly out there, then you can say goodbye to casual BBing and oral both. We'll be in a new era of scrutinizing hookups, or, 50% of Boystown will get it in a year. It could change everything about sex.