The Sexual Awakening of Jake

• 3 weeks later...

Part 6: bent over

The breakfast went smooth. It seemed that dad wasn't on to me and uncle benj. We had the usual morning conversations but I was really distracted with uncle benj's cum leaking, I could feel my ass leaking globs of cum as we talked over summer vacation plans and what not. Good thing not enough cum leaked out for a stain to form on my shorts or that would have been hard to explain.

Dad and uncle said they'd be off to do some errands and that I should be expecting a plumber to drop by as we were having some issues with out sink the past few days. At about 10 o'clock I was all alone and still horny as hell and then the doorbell rang, I opened the door as was greeted by this hot scruffy guy. He was a little bit taller than me 5'11 or 6'0 and must have been in his mid 30's. He looked hot as hell and I did my best to control my urge to suck him right then and there. "I'm William" he said, removing me from my sexual daze. I said "you must be the plumber." He just nodded in agreement and I let him inside the house. I explained to him the issues we've been having with the pipes and I showed him into our kitchen, he said he'll check it out and it should be fixed in no time. The weather was quite hot that day and I offered him a glass and a pitcher of water and left it on the kitchen table for him. I left him in the kitchen and I got back to the living room and watched some tv. After 20 minutes or so I checked out on William again and he was scooted under the sink with his top off. And god did he look amazing, he had well defined pecs and a toned body, like a fit dad bod and that really gots me. I can see some sweat glisten off his body and see his armpit hair and I was put into a sexual daze again. He must have noticed me and said "I hope you don't me taking off my shirt, this heat is killing me" I just said "no problem, I don't mind, yeah the weather's really hot but it seems like you've made it hotter" i wanted him to know that I liked him but I wasn't entirely sure that he was into guys. I hope that quick remark made him catch on into what I'm really after. He just replied "you're too nice bud, you ain't pretty bad yourself" 

After 2 more minutes he said "all done" and he was standing a couple of feet away from me half naked. "Is there anything I can do?"  He said. I didn't know what got into me but I said "no, but I can do you if you like"... there was a moment of silence and I thought I messed it up but as I was just about to think of an excuse about what I said, William smiled and said as he grabbed his crotch "well, you can do this" I immediately went to him, grabbed his crotch and licked on his now musky body. He started to moan as my mouth and tongue made its way from his neck to his pecs and down his body. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and dropped his pants and underwear into his knees and I was greeted by this thick 7 inch cut white cock. He had bushy pubes and slightly hairy balls and I made my way into his cock. I licked it and sucked on its head, he grabbed my head and started to push me deeper into him as he moaned in pleasure. I sucked him and played with my tongue as I went down on him and he said "oh, fuck, you're way better than my wife" I looked up into him and his eyes were closed as I sucked him. I then made my way to his balls, I licked and sucked them as I played with his cock. He really liked it as all I can hear from him were moans of pleasure. As I went back to sucking him with my mouth buried into his cock and bush covering my nose, he said "can I fuck you?" Oh wow my day is getting better I thought. I immediately got off his cock and bent over the kitchen table as I removed my shorts and presented to him my sweet twink ass. He liked  what he saw and smacked my ass every now and then as he inspected me. I was still bent over the kitchen table as he spat on my ass and his cock and he slowly pushed his thick cock into me. I moaned as his cock streched my ass and he moaned back as my ass swallowed his cock. He must have noticed the extra wetness inside me and said "you already got fucked this morning boy?" I nodded and he said "you're one dirty slut" as he started to pummel harder into me. I moaned louder and louder as his cock hit my g spot and with his hands on my waist he fucked me harder and faster and after a few more minutes he started to grunt and howl and then I knew he was cumming inside. He then slowly slid out of me and I handed him some tissue for his now cum covered cock. I really wanted to suck it but that could have freaked him out so I'll save that for next time. As we got dressed and made our way to the front door I paid him his bill and added and extra 30. He gave me a wink and squeezed my ass as he left.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

... seems a TRUE SLUT = CUMMMMM BUCKET has been born ....

... well done!