How it's suppose to happen

Let me tell you my story.

Currently I am 23 years old, but sense I was 19 I've been into Bug Chasing one of my first stories I read was on here. I fell in love just like so many of you I recently just made  a profile because my urge and desire to get the gift has been growing in me so much, I even took PrEP so I could just be a slut and take loads but all that did was get me other stds and not the one I so desperately truly wanted.

So let me tell you how it was suppose to happen and perhaps soon it will. I met a gifter on bbrt handsome daddy his name is Nick.  He found me on bbrt because my profile says HIV neg but preference positive okay. So Daddy Nick messaged me asking me if I like talking poz loads? I replied yes but all of mine have been undetectable poz tops.  He said he can fix that only one problem I live in Portland and he is up in Seattle not to far from each other but it makes for a difficult time scheduling.  Daddy Nick and I have been talking for over a year he found me when I was 22 and I kept hoping to met him soon we would message each other I would tell him how much I want his poz cock to knock up my neg hole. We had phone conversations it was the first time me hearing his voice and it sounded so strong and masculine.  I knew this was the man that I wanted to gift me for me to carry his poz babies in me infecting me more every day until it developed into AIDS.  I told Nick how I didn't want to go on meds and let the disease take me, I told him why I was chasing to being with for me its having that bond with a man for the rest of your life. Even if after he knocks me up and we never speak again he'll be with me I wanted to be knocked up and be impregnated by him and marking me as the true whore I'm suppose to be!

So he comes the day the day I travel up to him and he gets a hotel and everything we have disgust becomes reality for the both of us is a month before my 23 birthday because I told him I wanted to have it be a birthday present for me becoming HIV positive. I get to the hotel and I finally met Daddy Nick in person and he is just as handsome and sexy as he is in the pictures I've seen he is 48 years old 5'10", 195 lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes, and with a viral count of 100,000 just had it checked the week before  is his everything I have hoped for and more and I am 22 5'9" 180 lbs, curly brown hair, blue eyes and recently tested Neg I bring my test results to show him.  We go into the room and he pulls me in and we start kissing his body is so warm. He pulls my shirt off and I his we continue to make out move to the bed and we pull off our pants he is free balling it and I'm in my jockstrap like we disgust he has me get on all four and he goes to the sink I'm waiting for him he comes back with what I'm excited for a white toothbrush. he puts it on the bed and starts rimming me tasting my neg hole its nice and clean and smooth for him his tongue probes my hole nice and deep I start to moan and he keeps eating me out the only lube we are having tonight is his spit and my blood after rimming me for 10 minutes he stands up with his 7.5 in hard cock dripping that toxic precum. He asks me if I ready? I say poz me daddy. He grabs the toothbrush and shoves it in I wince with the pain he twists it all around I said I wanted to have a rough hole to make sure it accepts his seed and he is doing just that. After fucking with the toothbrush for a few minutes he pulls it out and the white toothbrush isn't white anymore but red and pink. He spits on my hole and his cock and gets ready to slide it in.

Daddy Nick "Are you ready to become my poz son boy?"

Me "Yes daddy I want your poz cock in me make me yours forever."

Daddy "You know once I'm in I won't stop until I've bred you its your last chance?"

Me "please daddy give me your AIDS babies." 

Daddy "Alright boy you asked for it gonna knock up your neg hole"

Pushing it in me I feel pain the cuts are really hurting now I cry out but Daddy has a good hold of me and starts slow fucking me getting me use to his big poz cock. he is building up a rhythm getting it more wet as more of my blood comes out on his dick he is giving me a really hard pounding now I'm moaning like crazy begging him to infect me give me that toxic load make me his poz son and him my poz daddy. He stops and flips me on my back pulls me legs up to his chest he says he wants to see my eyes when poz me I kiss him and he slides back in humping my ass. I can feel his balls are slapping my cheeks covered in what I assume to be my blood. He looks deep in my eyes and says

Daddy "Tell me what you want boy?"

Me "I want your poz load daddy" 

Daddy "Tell me how you feel about me?"

Me " I love you daddy"  

Daddy "Say it again"

Me " I love you" 

AAAHHHHHH he cums in the most powerful orgasms I've ever seen, right into my neg ass I erupt to shooting my last neg load all over our chest. he still is fucking his load into me slowing down until he gets to soft and he falls out and he just lays on top of me and we hold each other fall asleep like that for awhile until he wakes up and has us go take a shower clean up from everything. He kisses my neck in the shower I feel so close to him now I look at him this is the man that pozzed you, you have his toxic load in you right now after years of you jerking off to bug chasing stories dreaming of this moment its finally happened!  We stop the shower and get out dry ourselves and he smiles at me says are you ready for round two? of course I am I'm not leaving this room until I know I've been converted. 

After a long night of fucking we fall asleep in the morning I have to drive back home and deal with what comes from my amazing night with my new poz daddy. We dress and he gives me a final kiss and hug before i leave he says to call him when I come down with the fuck flu he wants to know how his boy is doing. He gives me an Oralquick test so I can test after I start feeling better he wants to be on the phone when that strip turns poz. 

Three and half weeks later I start feeling bad; muscle ache, head hurts, needing to be in the restroom all the time. I call Daddy and tell him I think I'm finally being hit with the fuck flu its a tough week but I manage through and once I start feeling better I do my oralquick I'm on the phone talking with him waiting for those 2 lines to pop up and it does I'm finally POZ I start to cry on the phone but not sad tears overwhelming joy tears I am finally what I have been wanting for 4 years a bareback no loads refused poz bottom. Daddy wishes me a happy 23rd Birthday and says enjoy the gift. 

• Upvote 14