Sports Centre Guy

This is my first attempt at a story so hoping to do a few chapters, but for starters...

The Sports Centre:

My name is Scott and I work as a duty manager in one of those local town sports facilities in the UK, the ones with a sports hall, classes rooms and football pitches outside.  I've been working here 2 years since I left university with a degree in physiotherapy and mostly nothing interesting happens.  I'm 23, 6ft, dark brown short hair and swim or run every day after my morning gym session to keep the lean six pack and swimmers build I built up in school.

I've got a total sports kit fetish so it's literally pretty hard to not get a boner most days when the guys turn up for their sport - especially the football players.  Duty management has its perks and I'll go on regular patrols!  I usually wear a black jock, white sport socks and my nike trainers with the uniform: tight black tracksuit bottoms or shorts if its hot, and a red polo shirt.  You can definitely see my package through the trackies.  The only time I don't wear the jock is if I've found some sexy tight boxers left behind by someone in the changing rooms; another perk of the job! Mostly I would just perve and get horny all day then go home and get off with the help of the internet to meet guys for my kinkier and darker side.

Anyway, a few months ago a new guy started, Seb, he's 18 and just finished college so working before he goes to uni.  He's studying sports when he gets there and figures this is the perfect job in the meantime.  He's a bit of footballer but it's the rowing and cycling that I reckon will have given him the body I really wanted to see.  Trouble was he'd always come to work in his uniform and used a gym elsewhere so I never got the chance to see.  He is about 5ft 10 with dark blonde hair and pretty tanned and the days he was in shorts you could just tell from those toned hairless legs he was in good shape, he also wears lycra pants under his shorts which made my cock pulse.  I used to make him set up the netball courts just so his t shirt would ride up and I could catch a glimpse of his tight abs and perve on the way the trackies would highlight his bulge.  It's fair to say I was developing a massive hard on for him but had to work out a way of getting what I wanted.

As the place was small it would only usually need the two of us running it, but it was easy work with a lot of downtime in the office just chatting.  Seb was straight but didn't have a gf, he knew I was gay and probably knew I thought he was hot and I think he kinda liked it in the way hot young guys like the attention.  I liked to imagine he was the sort of guy who'd probably messed around with mates, but that was likely to be wishful thinking. He'd ask about uni, we'd chat about anything and everything and I thought I was destined to be left cock teased by him all summer.  We sometimes got on to our love lives, i kept it vanilla when it came to me, but i got the impression he might be getting a bit frustrated without a gf.

Anyway, one sunny Tuesday luck was on my side... It was a really hot day, humid like a storm might be building and our office was stifling with all the computers etc. running.  It had been the sort of sunny few days that just gets you horny as hell.  Tuesday daytimes are pretty quiet for sessions or classes and nothing was booked between 2 and 4 so I was in the office catching up on paperwork.  Today was a jock, shorts and t shirt day but in the office I'd taken my trainers and socks off to cool down.

Seb came in from setting up some badminton courts for later and was going to help me with some reports but seemed to be limping a bit.  He'd been getting me going today as he'd taken his black Vans off at lunch and had been walking round in some white adidas ankle socks, showing those fit tanned legs off in his slightly too tight shorts, what a tight ass I thought as my mind wandered.  Snapping back to reality:  "Hey bud, what's up?" I said.  "It's way too hot in here today, i'm already sweating" he replied.  "Actually I meant why are you limping?"  It turns out I hadn't noticed but he'd hurt it the previous night at a footy session he'd played in.  I thought i'd seize the moment and offered to give him a foot massage using my legit physiotherapy skills.  I wanted desperately to massage those feet but hopefully he wouldn't think it was weird.  It looked like he might be hesitating so I jumped in, "we've got a quiet afternoon so just put your foot up here" i said as I rolled over to him on my desk chair, patting the top of my thighs.  I was in front of him now so he didn't have much choice.  Fortunately he complied and now his leg was stretched out in front of me, I could see the bottom of his cycling shorts as his shorts bunched up.  I didn't look at him so he wouldn't freak, but as I got started i felt him relax and lean back into his chair.  My cock was now straining in my jock so I adjusted my position and as i looked at him he gulped loudly, I noticed his shorts were definitely tented, or was i just hoping.

"I'm still really sweating but this feels like its really helping mind if I take my t shirt off?" he said, looking a bit flushed. "You definitely know what you're doing Scott". I obviously wasn't going to object to what I'd wanted to see for months!  "Sure Seb, we're out of sight of the front desk and it is damn hot in here, i'll put the fan on too".  By the time I'd turned back round from the fan his t shirt was off and laid across his shorts, did he do it to hide his hard on?!  But also, holy fuck, his body was seriously fit, lean and hairless with a tight six pack, the fan was maybe making those perfect nipples get a bit hard.  It was my turn to gulp!  I thought i'd style it out "buddy you're in shape", "haha thanks mate, probably the rowing" he replied modestly.  I moved onto his other foot before he could change his mind.  I started to wonder if he did have a hard on, he's straight but maybe the heat and lack of sex is doing the same to him.

I was now so horny my cock was in charge and making me more daring.  I thought he's  cock teased me all summer, now its my turn and I could feel I'd started to precum all over my jock.  "Is that too hard?" I said, nodding toward him and looking for his reaction.  He said it felt great but adjusted where the t shirt was sitting across his lap.  The phone rang across the office, I couldn't get up as i was so boned my hard on would have probably hit him in the face so I asked him to get it, he just stared at me as the phone rang "Errm I, err I can't get up right now, i'm a bit stiff" he said and started laughing and held both hands on his t shirt.  "Sorry, i think it's just the heat maybe" he continued.  I thought, fuck it, and i put his foot on my hard cock.  "Me too" i said, i think we both gulped loudly...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

Part 2

My heart was pounding now and Seb's normal grin was gone, he looked nervous.  Sat opposite me in the office half naked was this sexy as fuck colleague i'd had many wanks over and his foot was on my boner.  I wanted to carry on before he reconsidered so I pulled his sock off and put his toes in my mouth, thinking maybe he wasn't gay but into feet.  As i licked and sucked his toes he stretched back and moaned then the horny fucker pulled his shorts down to show his straining cock throbbing in his lycra pants, he couldn't resist pulling my foot up and licking at my toes.  So Seb was into feet! He fished his cock out and started to wank it, it was an amazing 7inch cut cock that curved upwards and looked very hard, and wet. I didn't have to think twice and pulled my own shorts down.  The wind from the fan felt great on my exposed ass, the front of my jock was wet with precum.  I was totally overwhelmed by lust now, forgetting we were at work i told him to stand and i sank to my knees and got to work on his cock, he moaned as i took his sweet neg precum onto my tongue.  He must have been so horny he was thinking with his cock now, i was going to see how far i could push him and play out some of my wank fantasies.

I sucked him greedily whilst my mind raced, my hands on his tight ass pushing him further down my throat. "Don't, stop" he said weakly, so I didn't, i was beginning to think bad thoughts now, so i flipped him round and stuck my tongue up his ass.  He was mine now, letting out a loud holy fuck, which turned me on even more; his straight ass tasted great.  I rimmed him for a while, he was panting like a dog, i think his head was spinning and i pulled his cheeks apart and stuck a finger in.  "No wait Scott" he said but i started wanking his cock and stuck my tongue back in his hole so he shut up and put his head back on the desk.  I had my own dick out by now and my hand was wet with precum, i really wanted to try fucking this hottie but obviously hadn't prepared and had no condom or lube.  I couldn't fuck him raw could i?! We'd never discussed that i was poz, i mean i'd never planned to fuck this straight lad but i might never get another chance.  I tried a finger again and told him to trust me.  He didn't object so i put a precum covered finger in his tight ass

You can get a horny young sex starved lad to do anything if you get them worked up, so i worked my fingers in his (maybe) virgin hole, he was just saying fuck, fuck over and over now, and moaning like a bitch in heat.  I stood up, my heart was pounding and i got myself in position to swap my dick in where my fingers were currently pistoning in and out now.  I thought I can't do this can i? Put my poz dick in his hole? He'd be my first neg ass since i converted at uni, but that sealed it, it was a long held dirty fantasy of mine and now here i was.  Next thing i knew i had the tip of my 8inch dick in his wet hole. He said "shit, is that your dick?" I said, "i know you want it now you horny fucker, don't you?", "do it, im too horny to stop, but go slow".

That's all i needed, i looked at the clock as we only had an hour left before the next booking, i looked down, his shorts, socks and Vans strewn on the floor, one sock off one on, the back of his blonde head against the desk.  I spurted an extra stream of poz precum in his hole and pushed in...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 18
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

I knew i was unlikely to last long with the sight in front of me and how good it felt having his warm tight hole wrapped round my dick, not to mention how risky it was here at work - what i'd always wanted to do.  I was rocking back and forward with short deliberate strokes.  I decided I didn't want to make him ask me to stop, but to be fair he seemed in a world of his own.  I was actually worried it might be too noisy, so i pushed his head into the desk and steadied myself on his muscular back gradually sinking my dick further inside him.  "Scott that feels, fuck, oh man, wow" was all he said.  "You horny fuck" was my reply.  I stopped briefly to look at my cock driving in his hole, I don't think i'd ever been this hard. "Mate, i'm gonna cum soon, it feels too good" i told him, but he was just moaning so i fired off 6 or 7 ropes of poz cum deep in his guts.  I collapsed on his sweaty back as he was bent over the desk, both of us just panting.  Gradually my dick slipped out of his hole and i felt some of my cum land on my foot.  He turned round but wasn't looking at me as he sat on the desk chair and started to put his sock back on.  I admired his body some more and that sexy messed up hair, those fit thighs as he rested his foot on the chair. Then i noticed the pool of cum on the desk, he'd shot his load while I fucked his cute ass, holy fuck! I hadn't noticed him wanking...

We both got dressed pretty quickly and he left the office without saying anything.  I started to worry a bit how this was going to pan out and we had another few hours left on shift, plus the rest of the week.  But then I saw the little wet patch of my cum he'd left on the desk chair and started to feel horny about it all again.  I'd stealth fucked a poz load into the guy but i resolved not to tell him and work out how I could persuade him to come back for seconds.  I mean it must have felt good, he was a horny young foot freak so he'd probably be a bit weird but come around the next time he got horny.

He came back to the office about half an hour later when some customers arrived, he leant over the desk to pass them some equipment they were borrowing and I couldn't help but perve on that ass i knew was full of my poz cum.  I'd decided I'd tell him how good it was before we finished for the night so we'd confronted it before tomorrow.  The rest of the shift was busy but i was probably semi throughout as I couldn't get it out of my mind.  I had to have him again.  I had to make him my sexy fuck bud and work out some of the fantasies running through my mind, plus he couldn't be totally innocent given how easy it was to set him off.

"Ok so is it ok if i head off now" said Seb as it got to 9:30.  "Can i just see you for a second" i said and nodded toward the gym cupboard and away from where the cleaners were working.  He headed off a bit hesitantly but when the door had closed something snapped in my mind and i grabbed his dick without warning "i enjoyed that before and I know you did too you horny fucker, i'm happy to keep it a secret if you are, we've all got needs". "I, er, I have a thing for feet is all" he said.  "If you tell me honestly it didn't feel good having my dick up your ass i'll never mention it again" i replied.  "I'll give you tonight to think about it, if you decide you want my dick again I want you here tomorrow on time barefoot in my office, then i'll know your answer" and i opened the door to let him out...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 12

• 2 years later...
On 12/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, negchaserlooking said:

Just read this one. Excellent storyline. On one side it leaves us hanging for more but on the other side it does have a conclusion of sorts, one that just needs us to use our imagination.

Thank you for pointing on this hot story I have missed before.

• Like 1