Guest lima

do you believe ?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe ?

• yes
    • nope
    • asking STD tests

hi. 

I am curious when you meeting to suck and fuck and asking about STD (including HIV and heps) do you believe answers about STD free?

I mean do you ready suck and fuck after just answer about STD ?

Edited by lima

I`d say if you are going to fuck bare then don`t even ask. Even a neg. guy that has not tested in a while can be poz and not know it. Not knowing for sure status is part of the fun . Even if a guys fucks you with a condom it can break. I have had a few break when pounding a cunt hard. It is part of it. I`m a little on the wild side anyway. Once ready to get fucked even if a guy told me for sure he was poz and not on meds. I would still want his cum in my ass. Just because he cums in my ass does not mean 100% chance of getting poz from it.

• Upvote 1

I always ask status but the answer doesn't change the fact that his cock will be injecting a load into me. I'm well aware that it's nearly impossible that all the guys that have told me they're neg are actually neg. it adds to the thrill for me knowing that there's a chance he's lying just because he wants to pump his cum into me and doesn't want me to back out. 

Guest BareSkin95

If you have sex, you yourself are the STD test and the results will be available anywhere from a few days to a few weeks after the encounter.  But you may not be able to isolate the source to a single partner.

Edited by BareSkin95

i find its the top who usually asks.  i am never quite sure why, they probably fall into 3 categories. 1) Its some guy cheating on his wife, says he wants safe sex only, but i cant remember the last time one of those guys didnt either cum in my ass or in my mouth. 2) The guy wants to breed me, but wants a bottom who is "clean" because they know they are because they tested 8 months ago and only fuck "clean guys". i know two guys in this group who contacted me because one had pozzd  around the time he bred me and was probably infectious, and one had chlamydia. 3) Guys who know they are poz or have another std and like to know the status of the bottom they are going to give something to. i had my regular 3 month PrEP test this month, and it was the first test in 9 months i didnt have a single std, has been anal gonorrhea and chlamydia  before. Which is strange because i always suck my top clean when he has finished in my ass and never had anything in my throat.

33 minutes ago, LKMike said:

2) The guy wants to breed me, but wants a bottom who is "clean" because they know they are because they tested 8 months ago and only fuck "clean guys". i know two guys in this group who contacted me because one had pozzd  around the time he bred me and was probably infectious, and one had chlamydia

The guy who contacted me about him being poz had actually taken a while to get to meet, was totally paranoid about getting poz. i had told him to get on PrEP, but said he didnt want his parents to know he was gay and they would see it on their insurance. Said he wouldn't bb me because he only bb with a small group of guys who all knew they were neg. Needless to say, the first time we met he used a condom for about 15 minutes before i pulled it off to suck him, he never put one back on and planted his little swimmers in my ass. Asked after if i was sure i was neg lol. i was a prime suspect when he pozd, but i assured him i was neg and could send him my last test after he had bred me for the 3rd time. i contacted him again recently , about a year since he converted. He said it had been one of the original group of guys in his bb group who had pozzed with no fuk flew and had infected 3 of the guys in the group before any of them knew it. The originator was a married guy who had also infected his wife.

So with reference to your question and poll Lima, it doesn't matter anyway. If you are randomly hooking up BB, you have a good chance of getting an std and a reasonable chance of taking a poz load at some point whether the other guys knows it or not. 

Edited by LKMike
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

my own belief is that we are each responsible for testing regularly, knowing our status, and behaving accordingly.

If the guy doesn't ask, disclosing your status is up to you, but if he asks, I believe that you must answer honestly.