Guest BS84

Woke up this morning with Ty (LittlePrEP) sucking me hard before he sat down on it for a raw ride.  He knows that its way too soon for all of the Truvada to be out of his system, but that's not slowing him down.  He shot all over my chest twice before I released in him.  I gotta get him knocked up ASAP so I can sleep in again.  But I am loving it.  I can't wait to watch him seroconvert, and we both are stoked for him to fuck it forward once he has it to give.  

29 minutes ago, nkdnick said:

and after then he is free

Thank you, Nick.  I am cleared to top now, but just not to bottom until Russ and I have finished the deed.  There's more to the story, if I can say.  Part 1 is it was impossible for me to sleep with Russ' erection pressed up against me, so I had to roll him over onto his back and take care of morning business.  

Part 2 is I stopped at the Shopko pharmacy on my way to work for allergy medicine.  I've been ignoring their emails and calls about Truvada.  I'm sorry to be impolite but I didn't ask for a refill.  Shopko called my doctor on their own to get the prescription renewed, and then they refilled it and started contacting me to come retrieve it.  It's all fucked up.  I'm in front of the counter and the pharmacist stands up high like on an elevated floor, looking down at me and making me feel smaller than I already am.  It's the cute ginger, Eric, he's early 30s, nice body, real cute face with glasses.  Super nice all the time.  I mumbled for him to restock it and I have to get to work.  Eric's looking at me and I can see concern in his eyes even through his glasses.  He asks if we can have a consultation, and next thing he is holding the door open for where they give shots and stuff.  At least we could sit face to face.  Eric says he knows its not a problem with insurance because the refill was approved and its not a reaction because I've been taking it for so long.  He asks me if the PrEP stopped working, or has something changed at home? No and no.  He knows Russ and I are partners but he can't use Russ' information to scare me with because we're not married.  I almost expected him to ask me if my Mom knows whats going on.  I was so tense, and Russ' load was still in me which is the only thing that saved me from crying.  Eric finally let me off the hook and said that I could come back if I changed my mind.  I said thanks and told him he was nice to be concerned for me, but I'm fine.  

Part 3 is I'm gonna get another load in me from Russ ASAP.

Thanks RussWrestler and LittlePrEP.  Your postings are always so hot - mostly because they're true and what you're both going after!  Have to admit though that the idea of Ty seducing the cute pharmacist Eric did cross my twisted mind!  hehe

Please, please let me know when you convert. I would then love for you and i to make love and then you repeatedly give me your loads hot boy!!!!!!!! In my mouth and up my ass - just keep loading/toxing me up.

joey