How Do You Connect?

Guest keepgoing24

Guest keepgoing24

What apps, sites or ways do you guys use to connect with other BB breeding men besides Grindr, Scruff, BBRT and this of course?

Is the list above the best or do you have better ways and tricks?   :)

With my appetite I use everything I can find and have been bred off of guys from all of them. In addition to the 3 above I use adam4adam, growlr, jack'd, asspig, nastykinkpigs, dudesnude and realjock. It's amazing how many guys, especially younger ones, take breeding naturally as norm for sex and never use the word "condom" or even hint the need for one.

• Like 1

Guest hole4bbuse

Also use Jack'd in Philly great for no nonsense men of color. Sometimes DaddyHunt and Grow'r. If looking for ass play like Fisting then ass pig but does not tend to be instantaneous for hook ups. Bed sides the many above, Pic is me from last night 81/2" of awesome and a multi-cummer.. 

IMG_9680.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I've used Grindr and Craigslist to varying degrees of success. I've used other apps and sites to but those two mentioned are my most successful ones.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

mostly grindr these days cause I can hop on and find dick in like ten minutes. a4a and cl just arent as good anymore

I think what works well depends on the area.

Where I live - outside London in the countryside - all the apps are a bit thin for local fun. Maybe 10 guys within 1 mile on Grindr or Scruff and its always the same 10 guys... So I tend to use BBRT as it is a little more focused on what I am after and have to travel 20-30 miles to meet guys as they tend not to want to travel themselves. There does seem to be a high amount of flakes and like 100 bottoms for every 1 top. 

When I am travelling - particularly in Berlin - BBRT seems to pick up mostly other travellers as the locals seem to prefer GayRomeo (very popular in mainland europe) and a german bareback hook site (I forget the name). 

I've not had any luck with nastykinkpigs or squirt in the UK. Although squirt is useful for finding cruising spots. Recon is good for more fetish oriented guys. 

Grindr and BBRT are much better in central london where there is a higher density of people but there are still a lot of flakes. 

By far the best way in the UK and EU seems to be to go to clubs, parties and bathhouses/saunas. Nothing beats old school cruising for success. Parties like CumUnion, SOP and venues like Central Station and The Vault in London are far more successful for finding like minded horny guys for fun. In the summer Hampstead Heath too.  Guys seem to be a bit more open to versatility in person, where as on the apps they seem focused on 'bottom only'. 

I might augment physically visiting a place by advertising on BBRT that I'm going but have never knowingly benefitted from doing so.

It intrigues me when I read on here about people posting ads online or in apps and getting a dozen guys show up to breed them. Does this really happen?  Talking to UK based friends I can't seem to find any that have had this kind of experience.  Maybe British 'reservedness' kicks in and stops guys from behaving like that?

• Upvote 2

Pretty much the same ones. I live in Boystown, Chicago so there are plenty of men around. Grindr has an annoying safe sex policy and I've been reported on there for mentioning BB sex. But, I assume most guys on there that list they're on PrEP or undetectable will BB. If not, most of them mention that in their profile details. 

BBRT can be good as well, and I had a HOT hookup last night that I'm hoping will become a FWB. I've certainly run into my share of jerks on there. Sometimes, I log on from my phone when I'm bored at work to check messages or browse. My main requirement is that I either host or travel very nearby. Sorry, I'm not spending 45 minutes on the CTA or paying $12 for an Uber just for sex when I live in one of the gayest neighborhoods in the world. 

Adam4adam has become a spam filled garbage site. I log in rarely, and even then wonder why I bother. 

Squirt is pretty much useless for hookups, but it is good for finding out information on bathhouses and other cruising areas when travelling. 

Scruff is pretty good, since you can see who viewed your profile and the would you meet feature is nice if guys use it. It is also nice that you can see guys in other parts of the USA and the world, I work a lot of night shifts, so I've had good chats on there. The main drawback is I seem to get one message daily from someone 'looking for true love' who lives 5000 miles away.