Loaded Up For the 2nd Night in Berlin Part 1

LoadMyHoleSF

For my second night in Berlin I was eagerly awaitIng the start of the Fickstutenmarkt, the horse market, that I had read and heard so much about.  An ex-boyfriend had for sparked my interest when he told me about it. In fact he was rather jealous that I would be able to go to Fickstutenmarkt during my trip. 

For anyone not familiar with it, the mares or bottoms arrive first and are hooded and placed about the sex club where they can be mounted by the stallions or tops when they arrive later.  Although I am in shape and attractive for my age, I was anxious when I arrived as I am an older bottom and I was worried that all the bottoms would be fit young twinks. Once inside and undressed, I realize I need not to have worried...The bottoms were all different shapes and types from Twinks to otters to chubs. I collected my red hood, showing that I wanted to be barebacked and headed upstairs to the sex club.  

The next hour was checking out the competition (which some bottoms took very seriously- I attempted to talk to one other bottom who brushed me off completely!) and staking out a position in the room. I managed to grab a sling as the fuck benches were completely occupied already. I had a pleasant conversation with a nice German bottom who'd been to Fickstutenmarkt several times and was able to fill me in on the routine. 

After being hooded, I realized you could see slightly out the bottom of it. The song played announcing the start of Fickstutenmarkt and the tops entered. I had positioned myself in the sling  only to be told by one of the helpers that this was not allowed. You had to wait for the top to put you in the sling. 

The first hour was a learning curve as I stood dumbly by the side of the sling.  It seem like my worst fears for coming true. No one was choosing me.  In my mind I said "damn! They're all running over to the 6 foot five blonde Hitler youth with the ass and abs that I saw earlier!" .  A bottom pushed past me to position himself on the sling pretending that he was being taken there by a top. After stealing my sling, I could hear and sort of see tops coming over to feel up his hole and fuck him.

I realized position was everything!  No top was going to fuck me if my ass wasn't really available and on view. There was just too much other ass to choose from! So I started to slide over to the fuck benches… Slowly as not to attract attention from the monitors.

And I did it! I put my ass proudly up in the air and I was ready to go!  Within five minutes, my ass up and slapped,  probed and groped. Next came the first fuck of the evening. Not a huge dick, slender and of average length but I was thrilled to finally get fucked. All around me you could hear the sounds of sex; slapping,  moaning, groaning,  skin upon skin. I don't know if it's because we were hooded, but I felt like the bottoms made more noise there than any place I've ever been.  I eagerly added in my share. Overall I ended up getting fucked by about 12 tops and loaded a couple of times. My impression is it's a tops paradise rather than a bottoms. Many of the tops were sampling and went from hole to hole rather quickly.  After about 2-2 1/2 hours, I took a break and decided that I'd had more fun at Lab.Oratory the night before. 

I'd be curious to know about other people's experiences at Fickstutenmarkt.  Both tops and bottoms. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So glad to find this post - thanks!  Only recently learned of Fickstutemarkt and damn, love it.  Like you I'm older now and 'bigger' now, but would so love to be a mare placed around the big fuck table in their video.  Red hood.  Haven't been to Slammer in LA here in too long - need to go back.  Oink!