1. 1. Whats your position on incest?

• I hated it than but now I love it
    • I hated it than and I hate it now
    • I loved it than and I love it now
    • I loved it than but I hate it now
    • I wish I had incest experience
    • Incest is wrong!

1 hour ago, jizzmboy said:

I have been having sex with many members of my family...dad, uncle, brother nephew, my son,  and they all whore me out to friends...its been a great life... I love my dads cock ever since I was 11...

How old was your son when you started with him?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fooled around with my cousin when we were young. We were caught by his mom. He tried to seduce me again, got me high and heard his zipper but that was about it. I would love to fool around with him again. He had a great cock. I know he also fooled around with his brother in law as I fooled around with him too. His son is also very hot and would love to have the both of them. Fill up my poz hole. Introduce them to the glass pipe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I always had dreams about incest ever since I was a little boy and didn't even know what sex really is. Over the years I developed this fantasies about fucking with Mom and Dad and being the family cum dump. Never did any of that...

On 7/20/2017 at 4:13 PM, jizzmboy said:

I have been having sex with many members of my family...dad, uncle, brother nephew, my son,  and they all whore me out to friends...its been a great life... I love my dads cock ever since I was 11...

I initiated sex with my step dad when I was 7.  We fucked for 37 years.  Got other boys involved too.  It was never forced.  I / we wanted it.  Best,  & hottest sex I've ever had.  Back in the 70's it wasn't uncommon for kids to be fucking.  I started picking up older men in bathrooms, & let 'em fuck me, then go tell my step dad about it so he'd get horny, & want to fuck me some more.  My experience was hot!  I loved every warped, & corrupt bit of it.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9

kinky1 that is very hot....I too loved picking up older men.  dad use to take me to truck stop showers where he would offer my ass to the highest bidder. it made me feel special.  now my son does the same thing...his friends love my pussy ass. I get fucked every day and usually by more than most men can handle...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I neither really loved it or hated it. I was just the norm.

My grandfather had me hop up on his lap laying my back on his chest. He would put a blanket over us and I would feel a hardness and my soft shorts pulled aside.

If i would move at all he would say sit still. Then pressure on my asshole and eventually feeling really full.  Nothing was said. After a bit he would groan and i felt throbbing inside.

The fullness went away would say I'm such a good boy.

Always felt I had to go to the bathroom after and there was always a lot of white stuff in the toilet.

I didn't love it since I didn't understand it, nor do I hate it.  I do know I felt empty between TV times.

Looking back I'm not mad at him for it. He needed to nut and made me want being filled to this day.

• Upvote 3

Guest Lempriere
13 minutes ago, hawwkfan said:

I neither really loved it or hated it. I was just the norm.

My grandfather had me hop up on his lap laying my back on his chest. He would put a blanket over us and I would feel a hardness and my soft shorts pulled aside.

If i would move at all he would say sit still. Then pressure on my asshole and eventually feeling really full.  Nothing was said. After a bit he would groan and i felt throbbing inside.

The fullness went away would say I'm such a good boy.

Always felt I had to go to the bathroom after and there was always a lot of white stuff in the toilet.

I didn't love it since I didn't understand it, nor do I hate it.  I do know I felt empty between TV times.

Looking back I'm not mad at him for it. He needed to nut and made me want being filled to this day.

Very hot story -- did this lead you to try other such experiences later in life?

thinking of Hawwkfans story made me think about when i was a kid. i dont ever remember being told to douche before sex. It was often opportunistic, and even when it was planned, i dont remember ever preparing like i do now. i do remember when i knew it was coming sometimes i would hold a shit, and say to him i need to go to the toilet, that would stop the opportunistic fuck that i could tell was probably going to happen. Like most boys, i usually had skid marks in my undies, and often cum stains that my mom must have seen, just dont ever recall him making me clean out. My mom would sometimes give me ennamas, but usually before a bath and bed.

• 1 month later...

It’s a tricky subject at best. My first experiences were with uncles who were not all that much older than me. For the most part it was pleasurable, but it did make things a bit confusing later since secrecy made it feel as if there was something wrong with sex. 

• 1 month later...

While I've not ever done anything with family, there are parts of the family I would be tempted by (mostly my uncles from one side of the family, and my one male cousin), if it had ever come up.

Doesn't matter if it's men or women (though I would only find male incest hot), I'm happy with incest so long as it meets two conditions:

There is no chance of children being produced from it. 

All involved parties are legal and consenting

So basically, straight/bi incest groupings, because of inbreeding . Otherwise I don't see the problem with it so long as it's legal otherwise.