1. 1. Whats your position on incest?

• I hated it than but now I love it
    • I hated it than and I hate it now
    • I loved it than and I love it now
    • I loved it than but I hate it now
    • I wish I had incest experience
    • Incest is wrong!

Guest bayareadl

My first time was with my "Uncle" Bill (close family friend).  He had gotten drunk and raped me.  Over the next few weeks I came to reflect on what he had done and realized I actually enjoyed it.  I actually went back to him asking for more and we ended up having a sexual relationship from when I was 13 to 17.  

6 months ago I hooked up with a first cousin at a funeral.  I had known he was gay but he didn't know about me.  I ended up getting fucked in a storage room in the reception hall of the funeral ceremony.  We have continued to see each other occasionally since then and I truly enjoy the loads he gives me. 

• 5 months later...

Ditto those who say what's important is that sex is consensual. Sexual assault is a violent act, whether you're related or not.  As an adult, i learned (from my mom) that my dad had been sexually assaulted by his uncles and dad. i never met my grandfather on my dads side because my dad wanted nothing to do with him. my dad apparently did not consent to any of it and it did him harm.

i have never had sex with a family member, but had a major crush on a cousin from about 8 years old who was one year older than me. When i was 15 i went to live at His house for about 10 months, the house was small and i slept in a sleeping bag on the floor next to his bed.  i was sexually inexperienced, but knew i wanted Him, on a couple of occasions i turned up the control on His electric blanket (it was on the floor next to me) hoping He would get hot and take His covers off. Nothing ever happened between us and i haven't seen Him for years, but i still have sexual dreams about Him where we are both teens and getting it on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As an underage teenager, I enjoyed cocksucking and jacking off with 5 cousins.    I had a crush on one cousin who had a large cock, and I loved to suck on it.    He always played with my cock, but never sucked it off.    Did mutual cocksucking with the other cousins.    It was always pleasurable.   I may have had an occasional guilt trip afterward, but it quickly passed.    No one, least of all me, was hurt by the experiences.

As a young adult, an uncle seduced me.    No problems, but I just did not enjoy the encounter as much as I did my youthful dalliances with my cousins.

• 1 year later...

when I was 16, going on 17 I seduced my older 25 y/o brother. for the longest time I had just lusted after his cock, was always looking... sniffing his briefs when I snuck into his bedroom.

like the good older brother he was he let me touch it, jerk him off and allowed me to suck him. it went on from there to 69-ing and swallowing each other's load. one night when he was really horny he forced his hard cock in my boy ass and fucked me bare. it hurt like hell !  I still came back for more though.

Edited by DutchDude
type-o

On 9/8/2017 at 7:30 PM, hawwkfan said:

I neither really loved it or hated it. I was just the norm.

My grandfather had me hop up on his lap laying my back on his chest. He would put a blanket over us and I would feel a hardness and my soft shorts pulled aside.

If i would move at all he would say sit still. Then pressure on my asshole and eventually feeling really full.  Nothing was said. After a bit he would groan and i felt throbbing inside.

The fullness went away would say I'm such a good boy.

Always felt I had to go to the bathroom after and there was always a lot of white stuff in the toilet.

I didn't love it since I didn't understand it, nor do I hate it.  I do know I felt empty between TV times.

Looking back I'm not mad at him for it. He needed to nut and made me want being filled to this day.

You ARE a good boy.

I started sucking my uncle’s (my mom’s brother) cock when I was 7 and getting fucked by his uncle (my grandmother’s brother) when I was 13 or 14.  Also at 13 I watched my dad fuck his secretary on the desk in the storeroom and went to a whorehouse with my uncle (again mon’s brother) where we fucked girls together.  I’ve been having sex with my cousin in Cuba ever since we were kids (maybe 10 or 11) and we still fuck whenever I come to visit.  Looking back I guess this all qualifies as incest but I honestly enjoyed all of it and never had a problem with any of it.  

Edited by Qban
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

i think a lot of people who consider incest immoral have that feeling from cultural conditioning, usually having religious roots. 

When i was processing out of my own religious upbringing, one of the questions i could never get a good answer on was: "Where did people come from?"  i was raised believing that "God created Adam and Eve."   That's it. If one ascribes to the story of creation as fact, it doesn't take much thought or consideration to realize that Eve and Adam's kids would have had to fuck and reproduce for the human race to continue. I.e., if, as the story goes, 'God' only created one man and one woman, the rest of the human race would have had to come from incestuous relationships. 

• Like 1

I find that in fantasy incest is great!  It’s taboo and shameful!  In real life it gets s little messy because not everyone has the same fantasies or desires.  I think with adults invest can be really fun, but unfortunately it’s often with kids who may enjoy the physical feelings, but the consequences of society’s attitude about it  will often turn things sour.  

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 12:24 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i think a lot of people who consider incest immoral have that feeling from cultural conditioning, usually having religious roots. 

While the roots of incest taboo have little effect on same-sex relations, those roots arise from the very practical and serious potential genetic consequences of incestuous hetero couplings. It isn’t just a matter of religious dogma or of custom whose origins have been forgotten - there are families, in deep Appalachia for example, profoundly affected by inbreeding mutation. And even in same-sex relations, incest introduces elements of psychochemical bonding and power dynamics that can deeply confuse core family relationships.

Which is all to say, there are real reasons we don’t usually fuck our blood kin.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

While the roots of incest taboo have little effect on same-sex relations, those roots arise from the very practical and serious potential genetic consequences of incestuous hetero couplings. It isn’t just a matter of religious dogma or of custom whose origins have been forgotten - there are families, in deep Appalachia for example, profoundly affected by inbreeding mutation. And even in same-sex relations, incest introduces elements of psychochemical bonding and power dynamics that can deeply confuse core family relationships.

Which is all to say, there are real reasons we don’t usually fuck our blood kin.

Right. i didn't mean to imply that incest is an okeedokee way to reproduce. i'm curious which came first: religious rules or the discovery of genetic consequences to inbreeding? my guess is the latter since, at least Judeo-Christian religion has examples of family with family inbreeding, probably the most notable being Jacob (i.e. "the father of Israel) married his two cousins, Rachel and Rebecca. 

"Psychochemical bonding"  is a fascinating thought, i'd be interested to read evidence of such between relatives, that certainly has implications for same sex relations.  i like  to parse out and distinguish between social conditioning and physical influence.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Right. i didn't mean to imply that incest is an okeedokee way to reproduce. i'm curious which came first: religious rules or the discovery of genetic consequences to inbreeding? my guess is the latter since, at least Judeo-Christian religion has examples of family with family inbreeding, probably the most notable being Jacob (i.e. "the father of Israel) married his two cousins, Rachel and Rebecca. 

"Psychochemical bonding"  is a fascinating thought, i'd be interested to read evidence of such between relatives, that certainly has implications for same sex relations.  i like  to parse out and distinguish between social conditioning and physical influence.

Creationist Christians believe that inbreeding worked OK until women started getting fucked by demons (Gen 6:4) and soiled our genes. Even after the Flood, Noah’s family was relatively (but not totally) free of fragmented DNA.

This is why babies are born with their backbones sticking out and shit, and also why some of us are actually transgender or truly born gay. It was not the original Plan but God still loves us like we might love a goofy retarded cat. 

3 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

Creationist Christians believe that inbreeding worked OK until women started getting fucked by demons (Gen 6:4) and soiled our genes. Even after the Flood, Noah’s family was relatively (but not totally) free of fragmented DNA.

Rather than demons, the problem was thought to have arisen when rebel angels (later recast as demons for religious convenience) began having sex with mortal women, resulting in abominable giants called Nephilim - and everything went downhill from there until (supposedly) the Deity cleansed the whole planet in an over enthusiastic fit of laundry.

Have you had the delight of visiting the “Ark Experience” in Williamstown? It’s trippy. It’s also a load of twice-baked bullshit from stem to stern.

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

“Psychochemical bonding"  is a fascinating thought, i'd be interested to read evidence of such between relatives, that certainly has implications for same sex relations.  i like  to parse out and distinguish between social conditioning and physical influence.

There is a body of research out there on the chemical changes that occur in the bodies of two people having sex. Release of Oxytocin, Vasopressin, endorphins and other biochemicals have been found to establish and strengthen emotional bonds between sexual partners.* It seems likely that this has evolved as a species survival trait to ensure parental/family stability in the rearing of offspring.

It’s interesting to me, however, to wonder about the effect of this biological system on homosexual men fucking each other, and especially those fucking random and even anonymous parters serially and in large numbers. What happens, for instance, to a cumdump who is subject to 15 strong chemical bonding experiences in his body from 15 different men in the course of a single night, and then not only experiences those bonds being unreciprocated (as they would be) but in some cases negatively broken with physical violence? A cycle of bond-rip-bond-rip-bond-rip-bond-rip-etc... What is that doing to us? Is it somehow reinforcing our basic submissiveness into an outright faggotry we can no longer resist? Fascinating questions, I think …

*Lee Ann Obringer "How Love Works" 12 February 2005.
HowStuffWorks.com. <https://people.howstuffworks.com/love.htm> 22 September 2019

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2