1. 1. Whats your position on incest?

• I hated it than but now I love it
    • I hated it than and I hate it now
    • I loved it than and I love it now
    • I loved it than but I hate it now
    • I wish I had incest experience
    • Incest is wrong!

On 9/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, ErosWired said:

There is a body of research out there on the chemical changes that occur in the bodies of two people having sex. Release of Oxytocin, Vasopressin, endorphins and other biochemicals have been found to establish and strengthen emotional bonds between sexual partners...

It’s interesting to me, however, to wonder about the effect of this biological system on homosexual men fucking each other, and especially those fucking random and even anonymous parters serially and in large numbers. What happens, for instance, to a cumdump who is subject to 15 strong chemical bonding experiences in his body from 15 different men in the course of a single night...

A cycle of bond-rip-bond-rip-bond-rip-bond-rip-etc... What is that doing to us?

*Lee Ann Obringer "How Love Works" 12 February 2005.
HowStuffWorks.com. <https://people.howstuffworks.com/love.htm> 22 September 2019

I am aware of this phenomenon. Speaking only for myself... When I fuck with my husband, i experience that bond. The fuck becomes an expression of that bond. And the feeling that pass between us transcend simple physical pleasure.

I also go out fuckholing (he knows this). And I will take on all cummers, getting used like meat and cast aside like a dirty cumrag. In all those times, I have never - not once - felt any kind of bond with those men (beyond that of the bareback brotherhood).

Similarly I've fucked plenty of random fuckhole pigs with nary a care for their feelings. 

I imagine there could be some men that mistake sex-for-sport with true intimacy; but I believe men are naturally wired to separate those feelings...much to the consternation of women in str8 relationships who cannot even conceive of such a thing.  

• Like 3

On 7/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, jizzmboy said:

I have been having sex with many members of my family...dad, uncle, brother nephew, my son,  and they all whore me out to friends...its been a great life... I love my dads cock ever since I was 11...

Same here, I was 8..... I loved it too and remember begging so much for more that he got more guys in our group ... But for some reason it all blanked out when I moved away with my mom..... It all came back in my 20s though

• Like 1

Those of us raised or who were brought into Incest know that it's only been a few years that we could actually talk about it as openly as we do now...I'm glad it's more accepted or at least tolerated these days ...As for me....I would like to meet others and openly share our incest experiences....Info not know why some would make it up if they know nothing about the lifestyle.. some of us did nOt have birth certificates....Other incest dad's or males happen to be in the medical field and helped those of us to acquire birth certificates later on.....I take pride in being incest and there are more of us out there than people realize..

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 5 months later...
On 9/23/2019 at 9:41 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Thanks for the article link discussing chemical bonding, very interesting stuff.  Though it's anectdotal, in my own experience i have gone from being selective to pretty much indiscriminate when it comes to mating with men. i have a general and universal affection for men that i didn't have initially. i've attributed that to age, but i wonder if it would be more accurately attributed to the quantity of guys i've fucked with?  That the loyalty and commitment centers in my brain have become generalized?   Maybe there is something to that, but i also note a continued desire for a more exclusive bond with a man vs many men. When i think about that, i consider relationship with one man to have a potential for depth that a hook up cannot have, and i desire that depth. 

This pretty much captures what I experience personally. Glad to know what I am not alone.

On the topic: I haven't had any experiences with incest, though I do fantasize it a lot, as seen in the volumes of gay incest stories that I read. As a child, I wanted to have a twin brother that I can play with. Can't imagine with any other relative, though. Not my type. Lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, UncutMecosTop said:

Those of us raised or who were brought into Incest know that it's only been a few years that we could actually talk about it as openly as we do now...I'm glad it's more accepted or at least tolerated these days ...As for me....I would like to meet others and openly share our incest experiences....Info not know why some would make it up if they know nothing about the lifestyle.. some of us did nOt have birth certificates....Other incest dad's or males happen to be in the medical field and helped those of us to acquire birth certificates later on.....I take pride in being incest and there are more of us out there than people realize..

PM me if you want to exchange experiences.

• 5 months later...
Guest Lucien666
5 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

My take on incest is that I frankly don't care so long as they're not inbreeding. It doesnt affect anybody and if the act be between two consenting parties nobody really has the right to dictate what is and is not right or wrong.

I concur. I have little incest experience, some with my male cousin, I used to suck his cock when I was about 11-12, he was 17-19. Im a full supporter of homo and heterosexual incest. 

Guest beardedbastard
15 hours ago, Lucien666 said:

I concur. I have little incest experience, some with my male cousin, I used to suck his cock when I was about 11-12, he was 17-19. Im a full supporter of homo and heterosexual incest. 

I am Also in full agreement with you. What a better way to get started with the pleasures of sex. 

my first experience was with cousin, we are the same age, it was consensual, we love each other like brothers we were raised together, when to school together, sleep in same bed  when we were kids, To this day we still fuck with each other from time to time. I also fuck with a gay uncle, i met him when i was in college, he had been in prison for years, no one talked about him in my family. he contacted me online and we kept the relationship online I though he was dangerous. one day I posted a gay flag and he asked me if I was, I told him yes, and he said me too. i met him in person next weekend  and we fuck all weekend, and we still do. the third one I fuck was not really  blood related family was an In Law  but still he was part of the family. i believe if both are adults and both consent  there should be a problem 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 9:40 AM, Man4manplay said:

my first experience was with cousin, we are the same age, it was consensual, we love each other like brothers we were raised together, when to school together, sleep in same bed  when we were kids, To this day we still fuck with each other from time to time. I also fuck with a gay uncle, i met him when i was in college, he had been in prison for years, no one talked about him in my family. he contacted me online and we kept the relationship online I though he was dangerous. one day I posted a gay flag and he asked me if I was, I told him yes, and he said me too. i met him in person next weekend  and we fuck all weekend, and we still do. the third one I fuck was not really  blood related family was an In Law  but still he was part of the family. i believe if both are adults and both consent  there should be a problem 

It's great that you and your uncle get along so well.  Do you think you would introduce him to your cousin?