689 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your position on incest?

• I hated it than but now I love it
    • I hated it than and I hate it now
    • I loved it than and I love it now
    • I loved it than but I hate it now
    • I wish I had incest experience
    • Incest is wrong!

Seems a lot of guys here like to tell fake stories. Based on how many guys sharing their incest “stories” one would think incest is very common.

To answer the original question. I don’t see an issue with incest. What CONSENTING adults decide to do is their business. I simply would advise them to not have children.

I remember reading a story out of Germany (I think) about a daughter who married her biological father. In this case the father didn’t raise the child and they met when she was an adult woman. They fell in love and married. I personally didn’t see the issue with it despite the weirdness. They are adults and appear to know what they’re getting into. 

I don’t have a desire to be with any male member or my family however I wouldn’t oppose it if it happened 

Very interesting topic!  I once chatted with a guy that had pre teen relations with his father.  It was an odd conversation as most including myself think of incest as being wrong.  

I was curious and continued chat with him, being non judgemental. He said his family had always been incestuous starting with his father's experience as a child.  

He was no BS fantasy artist.  He sent me a legal age picture of him and his dad naked.  I began to understand how these situations arise.  Sadly he stopped communicating when my mindset was that incest wasn't as bad as I thought, as long as the young one was of an age to at least understand.  In his case, he was "groomed" at an age where in my mind he wasn't even close to.

Just my 2 cents.  Enjoyed seeing what others thoughts were, and added mine.

It's a fantasy for many, but I agree that it isn't happening as much as many may say or think. I believe what makes it hot is the fact that it's [banned word]. Isn't that why we find most things hot, especially on BZ. I've never felt this way for anyone in my family, but I've watched videos of men who are thought to be in relationships under the banner of incest. They're hot, but it's mainly because of the [banned word] element. 

Both individuals need to understand what they're doing and getting into. Understand what is happening. Make that choice. I do agree with the person who said that they shouldn't have a child if their relations could possibly end in a pregnancy. That isn't fair to the child. 

I fantasize about incest. Have never done anything with a family member. I look at pics of my dad when he was in college and in the Navy. He was incredibly hot. But by the time I was aware of what a hot man looks like, he didn’t excite me at all. And he definitely wouldn’t have been receptive to sex with a son. I had a gay uncle who I might have had a chance to play with, but I wasn’t attracted to him. Otoh, his fraternal twin was sex on a stick. Would have hopped on that in a flash if I’d ever had a chance. He was a surgeon and performed a hemorrhoidectomy on me, so at least I got his hands in my ass.

I would love to hook up with a pair of twins or a father/son.

• Like 1

I miss sucking on my brothers cocks.. they had such wonderful cocks. One brother was redhead and looked like my cock so it felt even more hotter..

now one of my brothers is poz and I all I do if fantasize about his raw cock sliding inside his brothers ass and gifting his younger bro.

• Like 1

I was 8 with my older brother. Resisted at first, but then the hypnosis scene in "The Jungle Book" with Kaa & Mowgli changed me into wanting it. Bad. 🙂 I want to explain it all in detailed confession to a "trusting" over 60 Uncle/Dad/Priest who will then hold me down and powerfuck me as he tells me my brother knew my place.  

It always depends on different conditions. In ancient Greece ans Rome and in some places nowadays too it was and it is normal. The current moral decides if it is wrong or acceptable. I believe that if there s no violence it is acceptable

• 6 months later...
On 1/1/2023 at 5:58 AM, DallasPozzible said:

I fantasize about incest. Have never done anything with a family member. I look at pics of my dad when he was in college and in the Navy. He was incredibly hot. But by the time I was aware of what a hot man looks like, he didn’t excite me at all. And he definitely wouldn’t have been receptive to sex with a son. I had a gay uncle who I might have had a chance to play with, but I wasn’t attracted to him. Otoh, his fraternal twin was sex on a stick. Would have hopped on that in a flash if I’d ever had a chance. He was a surgeon and performed a hemorrhoidectomy on me, so at least I got his hands in my ass.

I would love to hook up with a pair of twins or a father/son.

I also fantasize about incest. Chiefly my dad- looking at photos of him and 6yr old me at beach. Mostly imagine the many times I watched tv on his lap - both of us in briefs. Wish that would have turned into something

• Like 1

My mother's uncle babysat me the summer I was 11yo. He was recently out of prison.  We spent many days wrestling in our underwear - with increasing amounts of intimate positioning. Oddly he kept telling me never to let men touch my private parts - as a course of daily casual discussion.  One morning - I was laying on edge of bed w legs on ground watching morning kids show - uncle approached me - pulled my pajama bottoms underneath my cheeks. Now I regret being a good boy and resisting -  he put an arm on my back and significant weight to stop my squirming. Then I felt something caress my ass crack up and down.  I remember hearing a slight slobber - he had traced my ass with his fingers and tasted them. He tried to fully lay on me but I got loose and he never tried anything again.