689 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your position on incest?

• I hated it than but now I love it
    • I hated it than and I hate it now
    • I loved it than and I love it now
    • I loved it than but I hate it now
    • I wish I had incest experience
    • Incest is wrong!

I have been on therapy for a while and once of the difficult issues was my sexual behaviour...

I would be like a nun for 3 months and not do anything, and than all o the sudden end up in the middle of an orgy letting strangers abuse me. 

Eventually the doc found out I have been "abused" by my uncle and so he tried to work on that but with little success.

Back when I was young (lets leave it to that) my uncle started touching me and eventually even if i resisted a lot at first, got me intrigued in he's sexual desires.

I sucked he's cock, jacked him off, let him eat my ass and finger me, did stuff with my cousin in front of him and to him... and some slightly more weird stuff...

Eventually growing up i started looking at those things with shame... but therapy got me to realise I actually now accept what he did to me as something positive....

And not just that, I think incest is for a lot of us  the first sexual experience and can also develop in something very positive.

Granted, society hates incest  a lot and got me to hate myself for years because I gave in to my uncle depravity.... yet now I found out it is part of who i am and not somehting that uncommon or bad.

The majority of guys who had incest experiences enjoyed them and even if they did not at first eventually they became obsessed by it till they became incest advocates.

What do you guys think of incest?

Has anyone of you hated it at first and eventually accepted it?

Guest NudistPerv

Not all incest stories had a 'happy'' start..or at least afterwards some of the confusion that can be left behind after it's ' over'.

However, I had experienced incest...but I actually enjoyed it, a lot. Without details, I was younger and it was with an uncle. It was not forced and it wasn't preplanned. 

The thing that I realized, was that..for some reason..people passed judgement on it, so it was something I just couldn't talk about ...that was the sad part, to me at least. 

Anyway, there it is...another perspective on the subject. It's not very wordy, but the idea/message is there.

The topic of incest can make my dick hard, but society does frown upon those who claim to enjoy incest.

I do NOT support/agree to Any sexual activity with those under 21. In fact, I tend to go with Men who have Experience which is usually guys over 30. I want a Man to known how to fuck & BREED my ass. 

I did have a few experiences with an uncle, but it was very tame (mostly just jerking off or a lick but that is all and he was 3 months younger than me -- so technically I was older but he was more advanced and experienced. That all ended when we were out of high school. We decided it was just a phase and both moved on to women.  It was 10 years after I graduated High School before I came out and moved in with a "Father Figure" who taught me much more about being gay.  I dated a few guys & 6 months later a new friend took me to my first Bathhouse.  3 months later I started working weekends at the bathhouse and every Saturday night I get a free room & learned to accept ALL LOADS.

I could do Incest with consenting adults over 21.  Dad in his 50's and son 25+ or older. Heck even if Granddad can still get hard he could join in the fun.  3 Generations of the same Family DNA all planted deep in my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it comes down to non-consensual behavior is wrong whether from a family member or not, and it comes down to forgiveness, the person who did it, and in some ways forgiveness for oneself as there is usually an "enjoyment" factor

To me it is completely separate from incest. I think there is nothing more beautiful than a willing father and son fucking. I am friends with more than one set of fathers and sons that have had willing sex, and none of them ever regretted it. If fact, you'll never meet an emotional closer father/son.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Never had incest, but in a small rural town, I did have the Postmaster who  would ask sexually leading questions of me every time I went in for the mail ( I bet you have a big  pepperoni , etc) .This was the  early 70's, when I was  a teenager, and before anyone spoke of sexual predators-offenders; yet I  know  half the town had to know  about him. Finally one day I relented and  showed him my cock, behind the  door to the back of the  mailbox area. Eventually, he was  picking me up  off a  back road  and taking me to his place mid afternoon, at the time he was prob 58 or  so- he couldn't get hard,  always had a shot of brandy, and smoked a cigar, while jacking his  soft dick and  putting a cigar tube  in my ass as a dildo.  I  guess, maybe, that is why i have been jaded to old men and limp cock, and  do not have any sort of a smoke fetish. 

Anyway- I am sure I was  gay even as a 5 year old, nothing he said or did  made the least bit of difference to me  in my sexuality, tho, it may have filtered  who and what I found sexual

2017-03-27 01.14.57.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

Growing up I had sex and sex play with male and female cousins and it was great fun. To my knowledge no one was damaged physically or psychologically and we're all happy, productive adults today -- both gay and straight. I don't know about parent/child, etc., but one step away was hot and fun!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12 July 2017 at 2:56 AM, NudistPerv said:

Not all incest stories had a 'happy'' start..or at least afterwards some of the confusion that can be left behind after it's ' over'.

However, I had experienced incest...but I actually enjoyed it, a lot. Without details, I was younger and it was with an uncle. It was not forced and it wasn't preplanned. 

The thing that I realized, was that..for some reason..people passed judgement on it, so it was something I just couldn't talk about ...that was the sad part, to me at least. 

Anyway, there it is...another perspective on the subject. It's not very wordy, but the idea/message is there.

Great response and love your response. Sorry to read that people passed judgement on your experience , some people can be so judgemental which is very sad .

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest NudistPerv
4 hours ago, Beardyhairyperv said:

Great response and love your response. Sorry to read that people passed judgement on your experience , some people can be so judgemental which is very sad .

Thanks for that , hot poz bro! It's one of those lessons...watch what you say and who you say it in front of :huh: