Bottom bred and recorded

Guest Hijinx33

Guest Hijinx33

I am sitting here writing basking in the afterglow of a good night of fucking. I am travelling for work and decided I would make the most of it. I posted a quick connection on bbrt as well as a Craigslist ad and surfed grindr. I made it clear that I wanted it to be anonymous, in a semi dark room and only breeders were allowed.

Miad received numerous replies, most of which followed my instructions sending me cock pics. The few that did not were ignored. I don't feel bad for you guys they can't read. Or follow simple instructions. By the time I was ready to have guys come over I had about a dozen lined up. I lined that many up since I knew some would flake. Through trial and error k figured out the best place to put my laptop to be inconspicuous and record my visitors.  I unlocked the door and waited.  

I had to wait about 20 minutes for the first guy to arrive, not a good start.  He came in, rubbed my ass, slapped his soft cock on my hole a few times and then lubed up to enter.  He was a pretty decent size to start the night with. Lucky me he came first and not last, he loosened me up a bit. I think my poppers are old because they didn't have an effect on me. Oh well, I enjoyed his 5 minutes in me and he came shaking as he thrust. 

I squeezed my cheeks together and held his load in as I waited for number 2.  He arrived 5 or so minutes later, a good sign it was starting to pick up I thought. He had a great 7 incher I think from the feel.  I don't play regularly so he was a great size to work me over.  He came in and got straight to it, no prep needed, just spit on his dick and pushed in to me in one thrust. Damn that hurt but it quickly felt better and he fucked me rhythmically.  He lasted a little longer than the first, and finished with a few grunts and hard thrusts. Without a word he left. 

The third was a random guy that hit me up on Grindr while i was waiting. He was 20 minutes away, I gave him the address and he was on his way.  I kept waiting and no one showed. My random Grindr guy showed and fucked me with a nice thick uncut cock. He ended up pushing me flat on my stomach to fuck me. He pounded deep and hard for what seemed like a very long 5 minutes but then his pumps got shaky and he came deep in me. He thanked me and said he needed that, said his wife wasn't giving him any.  Glad I could help, anytime was my reply. 

He was the last that came over. I had another guy email me to see if I wanted a repeat but I dont think I'll see him ever again. We had a meeting once, supposed to be a pump and dump but he turned it into a long drawn out rimming session. He spent more time jerking himself off than fucking me, I'll pass.  

I ended the recording and I will so down to edit out all the wasted time I spent waiting.  Hope you all enjoy the before shot  I will ad the after shot to my profile.5965866702009_IMG_20170711_1731094.thumb.jpg.0c3f88310559dea08478e2aee1c2151f.jpg