Birthday Loads Nights

tighthole64

Moderator's Note: I combined the stories into one thread to make them easier to find. 

What a GREAT birthday weekend it was for me.  Started the night feeling quite piggy, as you can see from my glass tail.  Unfortunately, as number one was puling it out to breed me , it fell on tile floor and the tail broke on it.  I soon forgot about that as his thick man meat pounded me hard, and dropped a good size load up me. Unfortunately he couldn't stay for more fun, but a quick connect ad advertising an already loaded ass works well.  It wasn't long before I got my first response. Within 30 minutes number 2 arrived eager for my cum filled hole. He wasn't nearly as thick as number 1, but it had to be at least 9 long.   Before we even started playing number 3 arrived. Once we were all naked, number 2 asked who was going to breed me first. Of course I chose his 9 over number 3 who was around 7, Latin and uncut.  As number 2 was pounding my ass, I sucked off number 3.  Before number 2 shot deep in me number 3 shot quite a load down my throat. He then started playing with my nipples which apparently made my ass camp down on number 2.  After number 3 unloaded deep in me, I sucked his cock clean as all good bottoms should do. After cleaning him off, number 2 ate his load from my ass, and shared it with me.  I asked him if he was ready for my ass, but he was pretty spent, and didn't end up dropping a load in me....well at least not the first night.

We sat around and had a drink, and decided to cruise the resort that I was staying at.  Not much luck there, until after the bar closed at 2.  Earlier in the day, a hot German stud same me on Grindr, and sent me a picture of his cock while at the pool.  Unfortunately I was unable to play when he sent the pic but told him I would look for him later. Now I had no idea of what his face looked like and no luck.  By then I was getting tired and decided to call it a night.  I headed back to room, and decided to take one last peek at several aps to see what I might find.  Lo and behold the German guy was on! He hit me up and asked if my buns needed a German Sausage in them, and I said hell yea.  Come to find out he was staying in the room just above me. He came straight down, and he was already semi hard.  All I had to say was that my buns already had some "mayo" in them and his gorgeous 8 inch manhood formed a nice tent in his gym shorts. s he took them off his rigid cock was at full attention.  A nice, average girth uncut cock with closely shaved pubes. He wasted no time in getting me on my back at edge of bed and pumped me for a good 20-30 minutes before unloading deep in me.  I could feel the three loads leaking down my balls, as he licked them clean, and kissed me.  He then said it was my turn.  I told him I was all bottom, and he said he wanted to suck me off, to which I agreed.  Now I usually come pretty quickly but not this time.  As he was sucking me, I told him that I wanted to try and fuck him.  He indicated that he would love that.  He had a beautiful smooth ass, which I rimmed first.  He was moaning in pure pleasure, but I was afraid I would shoot before entering him, so I stopped.  He begged me to continue, but I told him it was time to get bred. I didn't last for more than 5 minutes, but my nut sack was fully loaded and I dropped a nice load in him.  As I pulled out, my load leaked nicely from his ass.  I quickly licked it up, and kissed him.  We then laid naked in bed, where he fell asleep cuddled close to me, falling asleep.  At some point in the night, he awoke and retreated to his own room. 

Stay tuned for day two,  to be posted soon! I have a few pics to share once they download from phone. 

• Upvote 2

The first night of taking loads was the day before my birthday.  I had dinner plans for night 2, so I knew I needed to start early today.  Once again, I posted a quick connect guy, and was promptly hit on by an older daddy bear.  He lived about 20 minutes from the resort which was perfect as my room was being cleaned. His profile picture didn't do justice to the thickness of his cock.  He arrived, and quickly dropped his pants.  At first I was somewhat disappointed in his cock.  But he was certainly a grower, not a shower.  I fond that out as I dropped to my knees and started blowing him.  I could feel his girth growing in my mouth, and it wasn't long before he got me on my stomach to breed me.  He spit on hole for lube, and I told him that probably wouldn't work well.  He tried to enter several times with no luck, so I pointed to bottle of lube on night stand.  He lubed me up and inserted a couple fingers first.  He commented on how tight I was, and that his cock would love it.  Once he got in it didn't take long for him to go balls to the wall.  He slammed his cock in me, almost bringing tears to my eyes. Of all the fucks thus far, his was the best.  He would fuck balls deep, and then slow down, with those deep thrusts every so often.  He fucked me for about 40-45 minutes before unloading.  It felt amazing as I could feel his cock pulsing in me, as he started grunting like a pig! Afterwards we lay naked in bed, just talking, which was actually kinda cool.  As we talked I got rock hard and he began to suck me.  It was actually kinda funny as our convo was not sexual in nature.  After I came down his throat, he kissed me, sharing my seed with me. We chatted a bit more and he left.  He was a local, and we plan on meeting for future breeding sessions.

After he left, back to the gay aps looking for cock.  A guy over an hour away said he could come, and asked if he could spend the night.  Normally I would say no to a stranger, but I had chatted him before, and felt comfortable with him. He was a cute 28 year old bear, with an average cock but a true horn dog! We met after I went out for dinner, and fucked like rabbits.  After he loaded me, we cruised the hotel, and aps for a third to join us.  Didn't take long.  The third was an older bigger guy, topping 300 pounds Id say.  Now Im not endowed but compared to him I was.  We met in my room, and the fun began.  I really had no interest in the guy that showed, but my buddy did, and asked if I would mind if he bred him.  No problem there.  As he was breeding him, I let him suck my cock, and dropped a nice load down his throat.  After he left, my ass was hungry for more cum and the traveler seeded me one more time before falling asleep. The next morning, I woke him with a nice blow job.  He wanted to breed me again, but Im not a morning person.  I'm quite "regular" and do my business right after I wake up.  He as content on just a BJ.  Afterwards he had plans on going to Disney, which he did. By this time, my tired body needed a nap for what was to cum later.

My last load was from a guy that actually lives very close to me.  We had met socially before, but neither was able to host at that time.  His profile pic shows his MASSIVE mushroom head.  What it didn't show was how thick his cock was.  I have sucked quite a few cock but none with a head and shaft like his.  Id say he was around 7 or more in length, which is a decent size.  As I was sucking him, feeling him grow in my mouth, I was actually kinda worried about taking him up my ass.  He asked where I wanted his load, and I told him up my ass but asked him to start gentle at least at first, to which he agreed.  It took awhile to get that massive head in my hole, and I was actually in quite pain, but refrained from tears.  Once he got in, which took a bit, he was a slow steady kinda fuck.  My ass hurt, but it was a good pain.  He pumped my ass for about 15 minutes before shooting.  I was actually happy it didn't last longer.  The best part was I found a local fuck bud.  It is difficult for either of us to host but we have agreed on a pubic area, as we both love it outdoors!

Looking back, I think someone forgot to mark my ass! That was the first time I had ever done that! The funny part was, that after the first guy marked it I sat on bed, and marker was still wet, and left a mark on sheets! Pics from phone have still not made it to email, but once they do Ill post them in a 3 rd thread here.

• Upvote 3