Stealth Breeding from Craigslist

I was perusing through the Craigslist offerings when I came across one that was interesting.  An Asian offering a free massage.  I emailed some dick and body pics and asked if I could slip it in his hole as well.  He responded that would be most welcome, if safe. 

I brought along lube and a special condom, just in case. 

The massage was nice and turned into me getting a blow job.  Not wanting to cum in his mouth, I started playing with his thick dick and smooth hole.  Eventually he got naked and as I ate his hole he bent over his massage table.  After getting him sufficiently wet, I started entering him raw.  When he got up to get poppers, I pulled out my lube and condom.  He asked what I had and I showed him. When he came back with his poppers, I was stroking.  We kissed, I got him turned around and on his haunches on the massage table.  Thinking he knew I was condomless, I fucked and bred his very tight ass.  He then noticed I didn't have on a condom and asked if I came in him.  I said I had.  He then wanted to know if I was clean.  As I had showered, I answered affirmatively. 

Now I'm getting upset emails from him.  Oh well.  I got what I wanted: stealth breeding a safe sex bottom.  Another notch!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 20

• 2 months later...

No stealth breeding needed here.   I just say, give it to me raw and hard.  I will take anything you have to give me.   A few tops have asked if I was positive, and a few wanted to know if I had any diseases, but most were turned on if I told them I was negative and I just wanted wanted to surprise my husband who refuses to go off his meds.   Funny, if I tell them I been trying to convert for years, they usually view that as a challenge and fuck me more aggressively.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer safe sex bottoms. I was a little disappointed when I thought this Asian guy was taking it raw on purpose. I love the first stroke in after I've slipped the condom off or broken it.  And when I shoot my load it feels like it is ripping my balls inside out if the bottom thinks my load is going into a condom.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mcoguy4guy

Fuck this post made me so fucking hard.  My roommate is a 'safe only' Asian 'top' who often gives free massages to muscular dudes - I so envisioned this being him in your story.  WOOF.

• 7 months later...
Guest AmbertheTG75
On 7/14/2018 at 12:24 PM, ronnie20019 said:

Went off meds this month to switch to something new. I’ll soon be toxic enough to guarantee conversions when I stealth.

I'd gladly take your toxic load!!!