Stealth Breeding from Craigslist

The term "clean" can mean so many things, so why boter asking? Simply present your lubed, douched hole for use and take any cock that enters it. And take its load, especially the toxic loads!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, ronnie20019 said:

I was perusing through the Craigslist offerings when I came across one that was interesting.  An Asian offering a free massage.  I emailed some dick and body pics and asked if I could slip it in his hole as well.  He responded that would be most welcome, if safe. 

I brought along lube and a special condom, just in case. 

The massage was nice and turned into me getting a blow job.  Not wanting to cum in his mouth, I started playing with his thick dick and smooth hole.  Eventually he got naked and as I ate his hole he bent over his massage table.  After getting him sufficiently wet, I started entering him raw.  When he got up to get poppers, I pulled out my lube and condom.  He asked what I had and I showed him. When he came back with his poppers, I was stroking.  We kissed, I got him turned around and on his haunches on the massage table.  Thinking he knew I was condomless, I fucked and bred his very tight ass.  He then noticed I didn't have on a condom and asked if I came in him.  I said I had.  He then wanted to know if I was clean.  As I had showered, I answered affirmatively. 

Now I'm getting upset emails from him.  Oh well.  I got what I wanted: stealth breeding a safe sex bottom.  Another notch!

He got what he wanted too! Seems like he doesn’t want to look like a slut so he’s pretending that he didn’t know.. stealthing is one of my biggest fantasies, wish I had a top brazen enough to lie about loading me up..

18 minutes ago, Seedthissub said:

He got what he wanted too! Seems like he doesn’t want to look like a slut so he’s pretending that he didn’t know.. stealthing is one of my biggest fantasies, wish I had a top brazen enough to lie about loading me up..

I was stealthed in 2006 by a guy I met at the 501 in Indy. Just this week...almost exactly 12 years later...he fucked me again...several times! This time it was all on the table...I knowingly took his POZ loads!

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about Stealthed - having some wonderful memories . Being young , I have had several different guys at different times really wanted to fuck my tight , white , ass / booty butt hole !  I have always said ," Condoms on;y ! "  sometimes drinking , smoking , relaxing - poppers were always Best !  I would see the condoms put on and I was really enjoying someone fucking me - sometimes be 3 of them wanting me - sometimes became rough sex but always ended up the condoms would break ! They never stopped fucking me - sometimes I think they did it on purpose barebacking me - sometimes be 3 somes - rough sex - 1 forcing making sniffing poppers , the 2nd 1 had his dick in my mouth - almost like bondage - the 3 of them took turns fucking me raw - breeding and seeding me !    :)