• 1 month later...

PART THREE

Looking in my bedside table I was greeted with a wealth of options to use: dildos, plugs, cockrings and so much more! I didn't want to freak him out initially with how experienced I was so I just grabbed a bottle of lube & some poppers & dashed back to the garage before Brett could have second thoughts.

He looked so sexy up in the sling, I didn't care that it was my grandson's ass I was about to take, it was just another sexy young guy. His sweaty hole was still aimed at me but I had to get those shorts off! "Do you mind if I take them off but leave you up in here Brett?" I asked innocently as possible. "It's just easier for me so I don't have to get down on the floor."

"Of course Gramps" he replied. "Whatever makes it easier for you." I just prefer my boys to be helpless but I wasn't gonna tell him that!

I started to coat his hole in lube, I knew being a virgin would make it very tough for him. "Shit, I forgot how cold that stuff is!" he exclaimed. "I guess I'm usually on the other side of it though." He was gonna be on the other side alright & I was gonna make sure he enjoyed every minute.

I pressed my cock against his hole & could tell from the pain etched on his face that he was finding it difficult to take me. I'm no monster but virgins did always have trouble with me, mainly due to my pretty decent-sized mushroom head. I didn't want to resort to the poppers the first time but it didn't look as though there was any other alternative. "Fuck Gramps....I'm so sorry...I don't think I'll be able to take you.......I'm sorry"

"I've got a muscle relaxant that might be able to help you, if you want to try it?" taking the bottle of poppers in my hand.

"Sure, if you think it'll help" Oh, it'll help alright! I held the bottle to his nose & asked him to inhale deeply while my cock pressed against his hole. The moment I felt his hole relax I pushed inside him.

END OF (A SHORTENED) PART THREE

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

PART FOUR

Much as I wanted to take my grandson's ass without using poppers, I could tell that I wasn't gonna be able to enter him without it. My mushroom-head popped inside his ring & he groaned, with his eyes clothed & gritted teeth. I wasn't sure whether it felt OK for him or not. "Does that feel OK Brett?" I asked, concerned.

When he opened his eyes, I could tell that the poppers had worked their magic. "God gramps, it feels so good!" I could see the lust & hunger for cock in his eyes. "Please gramps...I want more of you inside me." Who was I to argue? I started to push more & more of my cock into him and could see the pleasure in his eyes.

"Can you undo my wrist restraints Gramps? I don't need them on me" he smiled. As soon as I did, he reached for the poppers & took some deep hits in each nostril once again. "Don't you wanna kiss me when we have sex gramps?" he asked, looking so innocent. I leant forward to give him a gentle kiss, but as I did he grabbed the back of my head with both hands, pulling me close for a deep passionate kiss. I wasn't sure whether it was the effect of the poppers or that he'd discovered something new about himself but it felt too good for me to care.

"Don't you wanna try some of these too gramps? They make you feel sooo good." I hadn't taken poppers for a while, especially at my advanced age but the situation was too good for me to resist. Brett's hands ran down my body as I stood up to take a couple of hits. Just as I felt the fantastic, familiar rush as the poppers hit my system I heard him say, "Oh wow gramps....you don't have a condom on...." Oh fuck!! In all the excitement I'd forgotten to grab some condoms but I was sure I'd pull out before giving my grandson my poz load.

Man those poppers felt so good going through me once again, bringing back all of those sensations from years ago, barebacking & being barebacked by so many random guys that I ended up poz. I leant back over him & we started to make out hard, it felt so good to be fucking a willing bottom once again. Who gives a shit that it's my grandson! He really loved the poppers too & each time he hit them, the dirtier he'd talk to me, it was such a turnon.

Between the dirty talk, the poppers, the long time since I'd had sex and the fact I was fucking my grandson my stamina was nowhere near what it used to be. "Oh fuck....Brett I'm gonna cum.....I've gotta pull out"

He put his hands behind my ass & pulled me closer to him, my cock deeper inside and no sooner had me said "No gramps....I want your cum in me..." than I shot deep inside him. I'd given my grandson my poz load! His tight ass milked every last drop of my gift as he held me close to him. "Fuck...that felt amazing" he whispered in my ear as we held each other close, kissing.

Just as I was about to tell Brett what I'd done to him, we were broken out of our afterglow by the sound of applause. As we both looked up I saw three of my friends that had come over, all of them grinning, one holding a set of keys. "Glad to see you've still got it man!" He laughed. "But from the looks of things you forgot I've still got these!"

END OF PART FOUR

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

PART FIVE

"Guys....I can explain...." I started to say, "I...." before I could finish, Brett butted his thick head in.

"It's OK Gramps, let me. My grandfather was missing his wife so much, I thought I'd let him have sex with me to feel better..." How dumb was this kid?

You should've seen the faces of the guys. "Your own grandson?!?!?" exclaimed Rob, the guy with the keys. "Fuck Shawn, you've done some crazy shit in the past, but I think that's past it even for you."

"It was my idea," Brett replied. "Please, you can't tell anyone. I'll do anything you want if you won't tell anyone". I knew these guys, and that was the last thing you wanted to say to them. Their eyes pricked up as soon as he said that. I thought to myself, "Fuck him, he's that dumb he deserves everything he gets now".

They huddled around, I knew they were faking. I also knew Brett would have no idea that they were. I was starting to get so fucking horny now  started to get some ideas of my own.

"OK, I tell you what". Rob said, he'd seemingly elected himself spokesperson. "Your ass looks so appetizing in that sling. How bout you let each of us have a go in that thing. Only thing is, we don't have any condoms on us but rest assured we're all clean." I had no idea whether they were or not but I was 99% sure they wouldn't be given the stuff we'd all done in the past. 

I did my best attempt at being upset, "Well jeez guys I dunno. I mean I was Brett's first." The guys' smiles got even wider, those sick fucks. "I mean, I should probably help you out too if you wanted..." I was getting my hunger for cock and ass back, I had to admit!

"You don't have to Gramps!"

"Oh no...I think he should!" Rob shot back. I dropped my head, doing the best I could to look defeated.

"Well you guys can keep arguing," Kevin laughed as he pulled his jeans & briefs down, exposing his 8 inch cock. "I'm gonna take this opportunity while I still can!" Brett's eyes widened as he saw Kevin's big cock. Thank goodness my cum & cock already opened him up a little! Kevin rubbed his cock on Brett's hole, coating his head with my cum. We all stood in rapt (& hardening) attention as Kevin pushed inside my grandson, not caring whether he was ready or not.

END OF PART FIVE

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

PART SIX

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous as I saw Kevin push into my grandson's hole. Fuck, being protective of him, I was past that - I was a horny fag again and didn't care who the guy was!

"Oh god, he feels amazing!" Kevin moaned as he started fucking Brett. "Your grampa was the first one to fuck you?"
"Uh huh!" Brett replied, "Am I too tight for you?"
"No way baby, you're just fine" One thing I knew about Kevin, was that he loved fucking fresh ass and "planting his flag" as he called it. He was really starting to pound Brett now. No poppers, but plenty of lube thank fuck!

"Are you forgetting something Shawn?" I heard Rob. "You were going to help us out as well..."

How could I forget! I knelt down in front of Rob and started sucking his cock as he got harder and harder in my mouth. I've gotta admit, I'd forgotten how much I loved the taste of cock, especially Rob's cock. I felt Hunter's cock slapping against my face, so I took his in my mouth too. They both jammed their cocks as hard as they can into my mouth, my eyes starting to water as I gagged. 

"Oh gramps, you're crying!!! I'm so.....ohhhh......so sorry" I heard Brett in the distance. I was a long way from being upset of course, the opposite, I was in heaven! I could hear Kevin pounding Shawn's ass harder & harder and I could tell the way he was grunting he wasn't far away. I could feel both of the cocks in my mouth getting very hard but I wanted to make sure it was my grandson that took their loads not me!

"You're a good boy Shawn!" Kevin said. I snapped out of my cock-filled trance to look up & see Kevin with two fingers in Shawn's ass, pushing his cum (and mine) deep into his ass. Knowing Kevin, I knew he'd be scraping the inside of Shawn's ass too. "Oh well, the stupid kid asked for it" I thought to myself.

It was then I noticed an open baggie on the bench next to the sling. Kevin smiled over at me - I mean we all used to party a bit but I thought they'd put all of that behind them. But now, some of the party was in my grandson's behind! It being in his (now ripped) ass, I knew that it wouldn't be long before it took hold. Not long after, Shawn started to squirm on the sling - I knew that move, it was the move of a hungry ass.

"So...do you two wanna fuck me one at a time or both at once?" Shawn huskily asked Hunter & Rob. It sounded like the metamorphosis was complete!

END OF PART SIX

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2