When you top, what's a good fuck for you?

hungry_hole

We read here so much about bottoms describing what for them is a good fuck. But not so much about guys describing their topping experiences and the way a hole feels when they fuck. I would love to hear from bottoms who sometimes breed holes.

I want to focus on the fucking, the breeding and the way the hole feels. Not really interested in the "type" of bottom that turns you on. After all a hole is a hole.

Here are some things that could be considered: Clean hole? Do you like to fuck for a long time? Do you need to cum? Pull out when you cum? Prefer to cum inside? What kind of hole you like? Tight? Loose? Or you like it loose and then have the bottom tighten up? When shooting inside you like it tight or loose? I just watched a video where the top when he was shooting kept telling the bottom to relax and open-up. True for you?

• Upvote 1

Nice to see something focused on us tops ;-)

Here are some of my thoughts about what I like the most, but each fuck is different depending on the guy I'm fucking, the situation, etc...

1. Clean hole - yes.  I like to eat a hole before I fuck it, and cleanliness is essential.  And if I pull out and my dick is dirty, that's an automatic turn-off (for me personally, I know others on here would be into that) and I can't wait to get the bottom out of my apt so I can go shower.

2. Prefer to cum inside.  I refuse to waste my load outside of a hole (mouth or ass, but prefer ass) unless it's the rare night that i jack myself off because I can't find anyone to fuck. Additionally, with certain men, I would swallow their load during or after the fuck instead of letting them jack off onto themselves.  Also, I tend to be more of a dribbler than a shooter, so it's just easier to be inside a hole than to disappoint myself or the bottom without a "shot" on their face or wherever.

3. I don't like my holes too tight - I don't like having to fight to get in, nor do I want it so tight that I cum too quickly.  That being said, I don't want it so loose that there's no friction either.  Sometimes when I fuck a guy on a fuckbench or in a private room at a bathhouse, they're so loose and cummy that it gives me no friction and I can't cum (but mentally it's hot that they're slutty and cum-filled). 

4. I like it to last as long as possible, but keep it intense without any "pull out" breaks.  So, what I mean by this is, once I get inside someone, other than pulling out to change positions and getting back in, I don't want to have to take a break and pull out to prevent myself from cumming...I want to be inside him the whole time.  This might mean slowing down or holding myself deep in him for a few seconds at a time to try to hold myself off from cumming, maybe lean down to make out with him to hold off, etc...  This can be interesting, though.  I've found with certain guys, their ass is just the right tightness/looseness, and the positioning is just right, etc... that I've fucked them so long that we're both covered in sweat by the time I unload in them.  With others, I might only last 5 minutes or so.  *shrug* 

5. Poppers.  I like taking a couple hits of poppers before I eat a nice hole.  It just makes me that much more hungry for it.  I also like taking a couple hits while I'm in a hole and fucking them.  While fucking, the poppers will make me fuck that much harder/faster - which can either help me cum if the hole is loose/sloppy and I need an extra boost, or leads to an explosion deep in him as I pound away.  Sometimes the poppers will make me deflate a little, though...other times they don't.  *shrug* again lol

6. Threesomes/groups/bathhouses.  I've found that in tag team threesomes, it usually ends after the two tops unload once in the bottom.  So, in that case, I want it to last as long as possible and if I feel myself getting too close I'll pull out and let the other top take a turn.  If the threeway was discussed in advance that the bottom wanted multiples from both tops, then I might not wait as long to give him the first load.  Groups and bathhouses:  I'll go around and try a few holes, with or without clean up in between, before I breed any.  Then I may go back to the ones that I liked the best to unload in.  Although if the ass is hot enough the first go-around, or the bathhouse isn't very busy or something, I may just let it go in the first fuck.

7. Multiple loads.  In one of my ideal scenarios (fantasies?), a bottom would come over some evening and we'd fuck multiple times throughout the night with some making out and cuddling and chatting in between, and some sleep at some point...then fuck again in the morning before he leaves.  That hasn't happened so far, unfortunately.  There have been a couple guys that I've done 2-3 rounds with in one session, but it takes the right chemistry for that to happen (i.e. there have been a couple guys that have wanted multiples and I'm like, "sorry, I'm done for the night with that load I just gave you" even though I might fuck someone later, I just wasn't into multiples with the one).  Only once or twice have I been able to go through the motions of cumming twice without pulling out or getting soft in between - it's more likely that I'll need to pull out, go soft, and then get hard again for multiples to happen. 

8. You mentioned that you didn't want this post to be about the types of bottoms we fuck, but it does play a role in my enjoyment of the fuck and how it all goes down.  A guy that I know is a cumslut whore will be a different fuck than a college undergrad who has only taken it a couple times.  As a cub type myself, nailing a twink is different than slamming into a fellow cub/bear.  I fuck all of those types, and enjoy all of them, but knowing who I'm getting into affects my mental preparation, whether I get into a more dom mood or not, and even the location/setup. 

Thanks again for posting this topic, I'm sure I've missed some things that other tops might point out...if so, I'll add more later.

• Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

Clean hole is a must. I don't like sloppy seconds. I'm always up for multiple fucks though and have no issues fucking a hole I already used. I do need to cum and it varies on what the bottom wants. If he wants my load in my ass, I'm all for it. If he wants to swallow or take a facial, I'm game for that as well. I don't mind if the hole is loose or tight although tight is preferred. A hole is a hole to me and my cock is going in it regardless lol. To me, A good fuck is long and drawn out. I wanna feel the heat of his ass every time he bounces up and down on my cock. I want him to tighten up as he cums all over me and I eventually cum inside of him.

21 hours ago, barecubtop said:

Nice to see something focused on us tops ;-)

I agree because we already hear so much from bottoms and their experiences. Some of us may prefer to bottom but it may be helpful to hear from tops' experiences. Plus some bottoms top occasionally and can learn from others.

3. I don't like my holes too tight - I don't like having to fight to get in, nor do I want it so tight that I cum too quickly.  That being said, I don't want it so loose that there's no friction either.  Sometimes when I fuck a guy on a fuckbench or in a private room at a bathhouse, they're so loose and cummy that it gives me no friction and I can't cum (but mentally it's hot that they're slutty and cum-filled).

...This can be interesting, though.  I've found with certain guys, their ass is just the right tightness/looseness, and the positioning is just right, etc... that I've fucked them so long that we're both covered in sweat by the time I unload in them.  With others, I might only last 5 minutes or so.  *shrug*

I think hole tightness is crucial, as barecubtop says, because it may affect the length of the fuck and if too loose, remove much of the pleasure for the top. My few breeding experiences as a top were quite bad maybe because I'm uncut and the tip is very sensitive. I don't even like to receive blow-jobs.

I had a fuck buddy who topped me bareback for many years. He really enjoyed fucking, had a nice 8.5" cock, but once he started to shooting his body would "hurt" if I touched him, and his cock would become so sensitive that he would pull out. I eventually learned that when he started shooting I would open up my hole as much as I could to reduce friction, because after all when a top is ready to shoot and while shooting his doesn't need much friction.  The few times I've fucked the bottom wanted to show me that he had a "tight hole" and for me it was very uncomfortable. Any comments/preferences about the tightness of the hole when breeding it?

You mentioned that you didn't want this post to be about the types of bottoms we fuck, but it does play a role in my enjoyment of the fuck and how it all goes down.  A guy that I know is a cumslut whore will be a different fuck than a college undergrad who has only taken it a couple times.  As a cub type myself, nailing a twink is different than slamming into a fellow cub/bear.  I fuck all of those types, and enjoy all of them, but knowing who I'm getting into affects my mental preparation, whether I get into a more dom mood or not, and even the location/setup.

I know the type of bottom is important and that the type of guy sometimes even determines whether you top or bottom ("I like topping younger twinkish guys but I bottom for older and bigger"). But I was trying to focus on the fuck itself, sort of like when fucking through a gloryhole.

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2017 at 7:16 PM, barecubtop said:

Groups and bathhouses:  I'll go around and try a few holes, with or without clean up in between, before I breed any. 

I was fine until I read that...unfortunately this is why so many bottoms end up in the clinic/doctor's office - i.e. tops bringing bacteria and Hep C infected blood from one bottom's ass to another...please tops wipe your dick off between fucks. It saves everybody time, money, and aggravation. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/15/2017 at 1:24 PM, bbzh said:

I was fine until I read that...unfortunately this is why so many bottoms end up in the clinic/doctor's office - i.e. tops bringing bacteria and Hep C infected blood from one bottom's ass to another...please tops wipe your dick off between fucks. It saves everybody time, money, and aggravation. 

To be fair, this doesn't happen much, and I do wipe my dick off.  By clean, I meant a full shower. 

However, to play devil's advocate, we tops wouldn't be responsible for spreading it from one bottom to another if the bottoms were clean of bacteria and infection to begin with.  I don't think there's any blame to be put on either tops or bottoms - if you're participating in bareback sex in either position, there will inevitably be possibilities of infection. 

In my relationships I tend to TOP, when I'm being slutty with fuck pals I tend to bottom. When bottoming, I too go for older/hung tops, but prefer to breed men my age or younger. A clean hole is preferred (accidents happen), but I enjoy rimming before, during and then felching after I breed when it's clean. I prefer a hole that is smooth and moderately tight but am also fine if it's loose and filled with cum so that I can add sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths. I enjoy controlling the poppers for my bottom and don't use them much when topping as they tend to make me crave cock/cum :-). 

I'm happy to share bottoms too -- tag team or double penetrate can be hot with the right men. I always want to cum inside the bottom! Not down his throat or across his back, but as deeply as possible in his ass cunt and I want him to keep it inside him until its absorbed if possible.

• Upvote 2

I am a top.  I love a tight hole.  I am not hung up on what you call "clean."  I've fucked plenty of guys and have had several accidents.  If it's just a little, it doesn't bother me at all.  I just keep fucking until I cum.  The bottoms sometimes get worried and want to stop but I tell them it does not bother me and that I want to keep going.  They're fine with that.   I'm not into scat but I love everything about ass.  I especially love a sweaty ass.  If I meet a guy and he has a sweaty ass from work or from exercise and mixed with its natural smell, it makes me want to fuck like a wild animal.  The one thing I can't stand is an ass that smells like soap or lotion.  I want to sniff ass before fucking it and if it smells like a shower, I'm turned off.

As far as fucking, my favorite position is missionary.  I especially like it when it takes a while for the bottom to get used to the penetration and I have to force myself from ramming it in even if I want to.  And then once I'm all the way in, I want to feel the second rim around the head of my dick.  That gets my blood boiling.  I also like to fuck slowly for a long time while both of us get worked up over the long strokes.

I have a method that I learned when I was a teenager.  I do slow strokes with just the head going in and almost out for 10 strokes.  On the 11th stroke I go all the way in past the second rim and then pull back and just let only the head stay in and stroke the head in and almost out for 9 strokes.  And then I go all the way in once and then back to stroking the head in and out. I repeat this until I'm down to one.  By this time I can't take anymore and I just start pounding away until I cum all the way inside.  I don't pull out for a long time after I cum.  I usually stay there until I fall asleep while still inside.  I've been know to stay inside even when I've been asleep for an hour.  Because of my size, my dick is still inside of him.  

A month a go, I fucked a guy like this and stayed in him for 4 hours.  Neither one of us wanted to stop.   We only stopped because it getting close to check out time.