Stealthing?

concerned1

When people stealth, how do they do it?

If I was fucking a guy from behind, pulled out and discreetly took off the condom and then started fucking him again (but raw) would he notice any kind of difference?

I'd have thought that he would notice a definite change in "feeling" - having just had a rubbered up cock in his ass and then raw, he would feel how the two were different and would know? An experienced bottom (or indeed, versatile guy) would know what latex covered cock feels like and what raw cock feels like and feel the difference between the two when being fucked!?

Or if I pretended I had put a condom on but never had done in the first place? When I stick it in him, would he know?

I would never stealth anyone, I respect those who only want safer sex, but I'm just curious to know.

Edited by concerned1
  • Upvote 1

He would not know...probably. There are no nerve endings inside the rectum, only the anus itself. I base this on things I've read here. If he was adamant about the condom he would reach to feel if you were still wearing one. You're fine. You went with the moment and so did he.

Remembering the first time I "felt" a condom break inside me while being fucked, I did but it was really a slight difference.  It was smoother and felt better.  I didn't know what happened but the great fuck was turning into a wonderful one.  My bf doing the fucking stopped in a minute to look and replaced it with another :(.  Thinking back to being stealth by a few guys again it was a subtle difference, but if the bottom is paying attention to the dick he's getting up his ass he'll know, but it isn't a remarkable change.  When the tops cumming i could tell I was getting wet, but not having bb for years I didn't know just what it was.  After the top left quickly I soon realized.  I got stealth a few times, and the last time I knew about 3 minutes before the top came.  It felt great and knowing he tried to pull it off made it even more exciting.  I didn't say anything until after he cleaned up and I asked, then suddenly he slowed down getting dressed (maybe realizing I didn't freak out) and we talked a little.  We talked awhile, he got a little defensive but I wasn't arguing with him.  As he relaxed and talked more about what he lies fucking a guy and telling him how I liked it he got hard and horny.  Soon he was fucking me again with his defenses down and his hard dick up my ass.  He et go of his inhibitions and really getting into it.  It was beginning to hurt, I think he was enjoying my discomfort how he  fucked me, and soon I had two massive loads from his long hairy dick inside.  

• Upvote 5

When I've had the condom break on me, sometimes I know, sometimes I don't.  Sometimes the condom just fucking is uncomfortable and I try to get it off him...there's plenty of other discussion threads on this forum about this that get me hard

I never stealth someone. To me it's no condom or no fuck. I expect that from the person who fucks me, too. I have actually walked away from guys who put condom on. But the idea of being bottom for a guy who secretly would stealth me appeals to me.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I stealth a guy I tear the tip of the condom so it will get worse as I fuck. That way when the guy reaches back he'll still get the sensation I have a condom on when in reality it's coming apart inside him. That or I leave enough air inside the tip so it'll burst while I'm fucking and hope the noise of us fucking covers the sound of it bursting.  I also put them inside out and don't roll the, down all the way so they come off inside when fucking a guy. If a guy is drunk or high I just pull it off and keep it in one hand to "pull it off me" so they think i was wrapped the whole time. Ideally I just go bare...

Guest Dickmagnet

I only stealth when the top insists on using a condom to fuck me, I always carry around my specially prepared condoms that are spiked by me for those condom fucks. I will do almost anything to get the spunk in my ass. Sometimes they notice it is spiked & sometimes they don't. but when they don't i always end up with spunk deep in my ass.

• 1 month later...
Guest Memphian
On 8/2/2017 at 6:00 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

When I stealth a guy I tear the tip of the condom so it will get worse as I fuck. That way when the guy reaches back he'll still get the sensation I have a condom on when in reality it's coming apart inside him. That or I leave enough air inside the tip so it'll burst while I'm fucking and hope the noise of us fucking covers the sound of it bursting.  I also put them inside out and don't roll the, down all the way so they come off inside when fucking a guy. If a guy is drunk or high I just pull it off and keep it in one hand to "pull it off me" so they think i was wrapped the whole time. Ideally I just go bare...

I am pretty sure I got stealthed once, maybe twice.  I thought I would be horrified but for reasons I can't explain my dick gets hard everything I think about it.  I've willingly barebacked too, but something about being stealthed is even hotter.  

Guest Upstateguy518

For me, A condom is a bit smoother and slicker so it's not hard to tell if a guy has one on or not. I've never been stealthed but I have taken off a condom to fuck raw when I top.