To cum or not to cum, that is the question

hungry_hole

From a thread about experiences at Cumunion:

42 minutes ago, Read1 said:

One guy was sucking him [older guy] off, ass up. I don't need any more invitations; my hard dick was ready to fuck him. His ass felt so GREAT! As I just got to Steamworks, it was a little early to cum up his cunt. But the fucking was amazing. Another younger guy came closer, stuck his ass beside the other guy's ass and wanted too to be fucked. So I switched asses.

I sometimes think that guys are too protective of their load and it ends up interfering with the fun. Read1 could have bred one of the holes and make a bottom very happy, not to mention all his  excitement shooting his load inside. Then take a shower, rest for 1/2 hour and back into the action.

In a bathhouse it's easy to get horned up again with so many guys and all the action around. Read1 was planning to stay until 5AM with plenty of time to get very horny and with more cum-control. Once you've shot your first load it's easier to bottom and to top. You can fuck for a longer time and you can also bottom without worrying about shooting your load in the middle of a fuck. Maybe if you plan to only stay for a couple of hours it may make sense to "save" the load. When I know I'm staying all night at the bathhouse I usually cum fairly early and then once again before I leave in the morning.

Personally for myself I try not to cum because once I shot my load my interest begins to dwindle. So as a rule I ignore my dick won't even touch the fucker until my top is satisfied and gives me permission to cum

15 hours ago, analluv27 said:

Personally for myself I try not to cum because once I shot my load my interest begins to dwindle.

This happens to everyone. The only difference is the time it takes to recover. Double-cummers can shoot their load, keep pumping, get horny again while pumping and shoot a second load. Others are done, but what matters is that is not for ever.

I was discussing the bathhouse scene because there are saunas to relax, showers, rooms to rest and relax. Plus on a busy time there is a lot of hot stimulation around which makes it easier to get very horny again.

16 hours ago, analluv27 said:

So as a rule I ignore my dick won't even touch the fucker until my top is satisfied and gives me permission to cum

Some bottoms can completely ignore their dick so no need at all to cum. But many bottoms can't and don't want to and get horny, a hard-on and for the 8 hours at the bathhouse have to be on guard to make sure they don't shoot their load. Or, after bottoming for a while, shoot their load, take a small break, relax and get back to the action. I enjoy more the second round of bottoming because I can still play with my cock, get hard, but without worrying that I may cum and change everything. I personally don't enjoy at all fucking so I usually shoot my load because I'm too horny with a load I just took. Bottoms who enjoy breeding holes will discover that they don't only enjoy shooting in  hole but that they also will enjoy the bottoming in the second round.

The same goes for tops. If a top is planning to spend several hours at a bathhouse it may be better to after a couple of hours breed a hole and then enjoy the rest of the evening fucking without being so worried about shooting his load. I actually leaned this from a buddy of mine who used to be a bottom but he now only tops. When we meet at the bathhouse and we are planing to stay all night, my buddy breeds the first hole in less than an hour. But then he fucks like a rabbit.

For me it isn't about me cumming. The objective is to give the best ride i can for all the tops that want to use me. Hopefully they will dump a load in me but if they don't thats still cool because at least they liked what they saw enough to fuck for a while.  If i do cum it doesn't matter because i don't lose interest in having a cock buried deep inside me. I'm always horny anyway but in a place where i can watch guys openly fucking and sucking i stay horny after coming and just want more guys to use me.

• Upvote 1

Ah I see, the bathhouse scene in NYC is a sad state of affairs. Thanks to the Giuliani administration bathhouse's are rather sad majority of them don't even have saunas now, the one that still does (if memory serves me correctly) you got to have a gym bod too get any action (not hating) so for me to go would be a waste of time and money. The one in Queens where I occasionally go top is at best could use a major renovation