Was able to get the next chapter finished. Thanks, all of you who commented, and as always, please feel free to give me feedback. If you want to see something in here, let me know, and I'll do my best to work it in.

And in appreciation of all of you who made it through the ordeal that was part three, I give you part 4. Also, if anyone is fluent in Spanish and notices any mistakes on my translations, let me know so I can fix them.
--
PART 4: A WARM WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Bent over, I waited for the uncut cock attached to the guy behind me to enter my ass.

I had to have been a sight to see. A short, blond guy in his mid-20s, short, well-kept hair, swimmer’s build, naked from the waist down bent over a small bench, waiting expectantly for a hot Latino to shove a dripping uncut cock deep up his ass raw.

The very thought made my cock drip as I felt the guy trying to get access to my hole. Frustrated, he kept pressing harder and harder against my hole, which refused to give up under his assault.

He pulled out the bottle of poppers, opened them up and handed them to me.

“Keep breathing those in puta (whore),” he muttered, shoving two fingers up my hole, making me gasp in pain and shock, “You need to take my bicho (dick).”

I nodded, immediately sniffing the liquid, its effects hitting immediately as my hole relaxed to the stretching the hot guy behind me was doing. I took a quick look back at him, watching as with a slight nod of his head, he pulled his fingers out.

With a quick push, he slammed his cock deep into my guts, making me yell out in both pleasure and pain. Fully sheathed within my ass, he held me for a second, waiting for me to adjust to his cock before he licked up the side of my neck.

Satisfied that I was ready for more, he reached under my shirt and pinched my nipples as he bit on my left earlobe. This immediately caused my ass to clamp down on his cock, making him hiss in pleasure. 

Reaching back down, he grabbed my hips, and whispered into my ear, “Follemos, cochino. (Let's fuck, pig.)”

With those words uttered, he started slamming my hole like a jack hammer, causing me to cry out again as he began his assault on my ass. The pain was like nothing I had ever felt. Gritting my teeth, I rode it out, using one arm to prop myself up on the bench, and the other stroking my throbbing cock.

Slowly, the intense pain in my ass slowly gave way to pleasure with each passing stroke. I could feel each stroke slamming against my prostate, sending pleasure down into my balls and up through my aching cock. I had never been fucked like this before, but I was loving every minute.

Above me, the hot Latino muttered words under his breath in Spanish. I only caught bits and pieces, such as ‘quieres sue me venga (do you want my cum),’ ‘a huevo (fucking sweet),’ and ‘pajarito (faggot).’ Sadly, I didn’t know what any of these meant, but they way he said them told me that had to be dirty and hot.

We continued fucking at his fast pace for a long time, my tight hole stretching further and further before a slight squelching sound hit my ears. ‘This guy is turning my ass into a fuck hole’ I thought to myself. The idea made me even harder, causing me to drip even more precum. After the onslaught on my ass, I knew I would be shooting a huge load quickly up his ass.

Quickly enough, I noticed his strokes becoming more and more irregular. Sensing he was close, I clamped down on his cock, recalling how much Jackson had liked it.

“A huevo, puta! (Fuck yeah, whore)” he yelled out, slamming even harder into my ass, “Me voy a venir! (I'm going to cum)”

Even with my limited knowledge of Spanish, I knew it likely meant he was going to come in my hole. I continued the motion with my ass, trying desperately to milk his cock.

With one final, hard slam, I felt his cock start to throb as he yell out loud.

“Me vengo, cabroń (I'm cumming, fucker)! Me pinche corro en tu nalga (I'm fucking cumming in your ass). Y sin forro, joto! (And without a condom, faggot!),” he yelled out, feeling my ass milk his cock for all it was worth, as he weakly kept slamming my ass before finally stopping.

We both stood there in silence for a few minutes, sweat pouring from our faces as our hearts raced.

Finally, I felt him pull slowly out of my ass, a hiss escaping both our lips and we both stood up and kissed. Breaking apart, I knelt down, taking his softening cock into my mouth, sucking the remnants of ass and cum off, making him involuntarily push my head off.

“Damn, Papi (baby),” he gasped, a grin spreading on his face, “Too sensitive.”

With that, he grabbed my shoulder, pulling me back up before taking my hard, hot, and throbbing cock into his hand giving it a few tugs.

Leaning in, his kissed my neck, grabbing slightly on the back of my head to pull me closer.

“What’s your name, baby?” he asked, giving slight kisses down my neck, his hand slowly moving down to my balls, giving them a slight tug.

“Jake. You?” I replied, lust making my voice deepen.

“Mateo,” he replied, letting go of my balls and stepping away slowly, his fingers rubbing in his ass before he bent over slowly, holding his cheeks apart to showing me.

“Your turn, papí,” he said, looking  back at my through his legs, “Fill my nalga (ass) with your hot load.”

I let out a loud gulp before reaching beside me to the lube dispenser, coating my bare cock before rubbing the remaining lube onto his hole.

Slowly I pressed against his ass, relishing as it quickly swallowed my cock halfway to the hilt, making Mateo groan before me.

I stopped suddenly, worried I was moving too fast.

“You ok?” I asked, inadvertently pulling out slightly.

“Coño (Fuck) man!” he said as suddenly pushed his ass the rest of the way, making me groan in return, “Give me that piece of meat! This puta (whore) needs it bad.”

I sat for a minute deep in his hole as I felt it adjust to my sudden intrusion. The wet tight heat wrapped seductively around my hole, slicker that I would have expected.

“Fuck,” I muttered, “You’re so wet!”

“Yeah man,” he said, reaching down and stroking his slowly re-hardening cock, “Been taking loads all day. Probably six or seven in there.”

With those words, I felt my dick throb. Jesus, I thought to myself, shocked yet somehow turned on by those words. Here I was, balls deep in a stranger who had just cum up my ass, and he’s now telling me he has several random loads in his ass.

With that though, I smiled and slowly started pumping in and out of Mateo, enjoying the feeling of stranger’s cum sliding around my meat.

This continued for a few minutes when I heard the door suddenly open.

“Shit!” I said, stopping suddenly as whoever had just entered closed the door.

I went to pull out of Mateo when I felt a pair of hands grab my ass, one of the fingers probing into my well-fucked hole before smacking my ass with a loud pop, causing me to jump and nearly cum right there.

“Damn,” the voice said, sounding extremely familiar, “didn’t expect you a hot piece of ass like you to take to this place so quickly!”

Looking over my shoulder, I instantly recognized the man behind me to be the skinhead attendant from people. 

“Feels like my boy Mateo here already got the first dibs on breaking in your hole,” he continued, pulling his finger out and sticking it in his mouth, “Fuck! Nice tasting hole too!”

I watched as the skinhead made his way in front of me, unbuttoning his pants and pulling his shirt off before standing in front of Mateo.

“Fuck ya.. 'Sup Kyle,” the Latino grunted, as I started fucking him again.

“Shut the fuck up slut,” Kyle muttered, as he pulled his pants off.

I stared in awe as Kyle revealed his cock. Like his face and ears, the 9-inch cut cock before me glistened with multiple piercings. A large PA stuck out of the tip of his cock, with an ampallang bisecting the head. Multiple piercings bisected his urethra before ending further down into another piercing, which I now know as a lorum. He also had several scrotal piercings.

I stared down at his glittering groin as I continued to slowly watch in stroke himself a few time, before finally stuffing it into the Latin’s open mouth.

I watch as the hot Latin guy below me was stuffed on each end, gagging on the skinhead’s meat while I plugged away at his hole. Suddenly, I found myself getting close to orgasming, when I felt Mateo grab my balls and squeeze them roughly.

“Fuck!” I yelped, immediately feeling my building orgasm disappear.

I watched as Mateo slowly pulled his mouth off Kyle before he smiled up at him.

“I loosened him up for you,” Mateo said, an evil grin on his face.

Raising his eyebrows, Kyle turned to me, gripping his pierced cock at me.

“Well boy,” drawled out, stroking his meat with the copious amounts of saliva from Mateo’s mouth, “I do think a thank you is in order. I did, after all, let you in here for free. And it appears you let the money run out on your monitor. Very bad form.”

Looking over at the monitor, I saw that it had in fact run out of time. Looking back at him, he continued.

“Honestly, company policy is that we’re supposed to kick both of you out,” he continued, grabbing the back of my head and pulled my hair, causing my head to arch back, “But you see, Mateo and I go way back. So I’d have to just kick you out.” 

He pulled his face close to mine as I opened my mouth in a slight wince. He smacked my ass, even harder than before causing my mouth to open further in pain, and without hesitation, shoved his warm wet tongue deep in my mouth. Releasing my mouth, he looked deep into my eyes.

“I could look the other way if you let me sample that prime boy pussy of yours. I’d wager it’s never had a nice thick piece of pierced meat inside it. And hell, I’ve been dying to feel my cock inside you the second I saw you walk up to me. So what do you say? Let me drop a nice load in that freshly fucked twat?”

I stared at him as he pulled away from my face, staring at me with an evil look in his eyes.

My mind raced at the thought of taking a second cock in my hole. The idea made me horny, but I still felt myself hesitate. I stopped fucking Mateo as my brain went through its mental gymnastics.

“No?” he asked mockingly, stepping back further. He reached into his pocket and pulled out something long and dark from his pocket. I realized with a start that he had pulled a cigar, sticking it in his mouth before proceeded to pull out a lighter from his other pocket, expertly lighting it.

That was what did it for me. Something clicked inside my mind as everything hit me. Being balls deep and completely raw in a hot Latino guy who minutes before had come inside my ass after a hard pounding, and now a hot skinhead smoking a thick cigar talking about sampling my hole. It was taboo. It was risky. It was SO. FUCKING. HOT. Immediately, I started nodding, excitement causing my previously tight ass to pucker.

Kyle drew deeply before he pulled the cigar out of his mouth, blowing it directly into my face.

“Good choice bitch,” He said, immediately walking behind me smacking my ass several times. I felt him pull my asscheeks apart, lightly rubbing his PA across my hole.

I was surprised at how warm the metal felt until I felt him pushing into my newly wrecked hole. With no effort, he worked himself deep inside me, the different piercings adding extra pleasure to my hole.

“Fuck,” I blurted out, feeling the metal continually pounding into my swollen, well-fucked prostate, “That feels so good.”

“Always aim to please fucker,” Kyle replied, puffing away on the cigar as he continued to rape my ass.

The three of us continued to fuck, sweat dripping off each other. Mateo, underneath me, was now fisting his cock in time with my strokes into his ass, muttering in Spanish. Every once in a while, he would tighten his hole, which would cause me to slam him harder. This caused Kyle to nearly pull out of my hole, and in turn take an extra long stroke back into my ass.

The room took on a haze as the cigar smoke, the glow of the monitor accentuating it. We continued pounding at the others hole, and before long, I felt Mateo start to tighten even more on my weeping cock.

“Hostia!” he cried out, his ass giving my cock one final squeeze. “Me vengo (I'm cumming)! Shit! Si, venga papi, vente en mi culo (Yes, cum baby, cum in my ass)!” 

“What?” I asked, trying desperately to not lose my composure.

“He wants you to cum up his ass fucker,” Kyle barked, taking a drag on the cigar and watching as Mateo began shooting all over the floor, “Give him your load and you can get mine injected right up your cumdump! Give him all you got Pig!”

I picked up the pace, feeling my balls start to boil, but I just couldn’t get to the point of no return. Then, an idea hit me.

I put one hand in the center of the spent Latino’s back and grabbed the bottle of poppers he had been sniffing, taking several hits in each nostril before setting back down. I waited a few seconds, feeling the warm feeling rush through my body, and then, pausing for a second, I stopped fucking Mateo’s hole and reached behind me, pulling the cigar from Kyle’s mouth.

I stuck the nearly spent, spit covered cigar butt into my mouth and start smoking the cigar.

FUCK! This is what I needed! I thought to myself and started slamming the hole in front of me. Suddenly, I felt the burning sensation deep in my loins, and with one final stroke, shot deep.

“HOLY! FUCKING! SHIT!” I yelled as it felt like all my body fluids shot through my piss hole, my balls draining completely of their cum. Shot after shot flowed out of me, shooting deep into Mateo's hole and mixing further with the other loads in his ass.

“Fucking hot,” Kyle cheered, watching as I twitched over and over, my orgasm took over my entire body.

With one final twitch, I slumped over slightly over Mateo, letting out a deep breath.

“My turn piggy,” Kyle said, and with an extra hard slam, I felt his cock begin twitching in my ass. He picked up the pace, a blur in my hole. Kyle moaned as he slammed my hole, and with one final groan, he slowed to a steady slow slam, sliding deeper than he had gone previously, over and over with each shot. I moaned in time with each thrust, feeling the cum jet deep inside me.

After about 20 slams into my hole, he finally stopped moving, pulling the now spent cigar from my mouth and tossing it on the floor, crushing it under his foot.

We all stood there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of the hot experience that had just transpired.

Mateo was the first to move, standing up slightly and pulling my now deflated cock from his ass. Kyle followed suit, and with a soft plop, cum dripping from my wreck hole.

My asshole quivered as the air hit my gaping hole as I stood up, a content smile on my face, still panting from the workout.

I watched as Mateo reached into his pants, and without warning tossed me his phone. Catching it, I looked down, slightly confused.

“Put your number in it dude,” he replied, pulling his clothes back on, “We definitely have to hook up again soon.”

Nodding, I put my cell into the phone, adding my name and handed it back to him. With little more than a wave, Mateo left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Kyle did the same with his phone, and as we both got dressed he started talking.

“So, what do you think?” he asked, picking up the used cigar and throwing it in the trashcan. 

“Is it always that…” I started to ask, at a loss for words to describe exactly what I felt.

“Hot? Dirty? Fucking twisted?” he guessed, pulling his shirt back on, “Not always. Usually, a lot of trolls here looking for a piece of prime boy pussy like yours. Just depends. Fridays and Saturdays are best.”

I nodded, making a mental note of everything he was saying as he continued.

“Mateo is a regular here, but it's rare to see him top. That boy tends to be a gut busting bottom. Nice to see him giving a load to a hungry hole for once.”

“Oh,” I replied, a look of concern on my face thinking back to what he had told me earlier.

Seeing my face take on the look of concern, Kyle continued.

“Don’t worry. That cumslut works down at the free clinic on Broadway. Also on PrEP, if his profile is to be believed. And I just got tested last week, so no worries from me.”

A bit of relief from those words, I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

“So, got a name stranger?” he asked.

“Jake,” checking my pockets to make sure I had everything, starting to feel tired as the adrenaline and hormones finally ran their course.

“Nice to meet you, or should I say 'meat your hole',” he replied with a chuckle, “Really from around here, or just visiting?”

“No, really am from around here. Just moved in next door,” I replied following him out the hall and towards the stairs up to the main part of the bookstore.

“Nice! You should really consider getting a membership then!” he said, climbing the stairs before opening the door and holding it for me, “It’s usually $100, but I’ll talk with the owner and see if he’ll give you a deal.”

“Thanks,” I said softly, considering the idea.

“Well, I’m off and have finals to study for, dude. See you soon?” he asked, nodding at the new attendant in the booth, who then handed him a backpack.

“Sure,” I replied, and with a slight flourish of his hand, he waved goodbye.
“I’ll text ya soon!” he called behind him and walked out the door.

Feeling my exhaustion ebbing at my mind, I walked out the door as well, making the short walk to my building. Looking down at my watch, I realized that it was already 1 am, and I was suddenly thankful that I had the weekend off.

The security guard at the front desk looked up from the computer screen and his phone, starting to get up. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my key, and with a slight nod, he sat back down and turned his attention back to the monitor.

A quick ride up the elevator, I dragged myself across the hall as the elevator opened. With my key still in hand, I tapped the card to the door and listened as the door lock whirred and let me in.

The door closed automatically behind me, and I grab the knob, turning it back to locked.

Slowly, I trudged into my bedroom and stripped off my clothes before pulling back the covers and climbing into bed. The cool air of the room caused goose bumps to break out across my skin, and I pulled the light sheet on top of me.

I reached over and shut off the lights before laying back in the extremely comfortable bed. Lying in bed, I let my mind wander to that night's events. Slowly, I ran my fingers slowly down my torso, grabbing my ever slightly hardening cock, still too spent from the earlier festivities, relishing in the slight stickiness from ass juices and strangers cum mixed with my own now dried all over me. I let out a slight laugh and continued to draw my fingers ever lower before lifting my left leg up slightly and shoving a finger into my sloppy, cum-filled hole.

I slowly shoved the finger in, loving the slick feeling as it sank in deeply, followed by a second and then a third. After a few minutes of finger fucking myself, I pulled them out and brought my fingers to my nose.

I took a deep sniff of them. Fresh cum and ass. My cock twitched slightly, and an evil thought flashed into my mind. Tentatively, I licked the index finger.

The flavor of two loads mixed with my ass tasted amazing. I sucked them clean, thinking about what Matt would say if he saw me doing it.

I smiled again, and after a second sighed.

“Fuck the British twat… he doesn't get a say anymore,” I muttered before turning over, quickly drifted asleep.

Edited by kspozcum
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I plan on trying to get the next update out tonight, and have the next few chapters mostly written as well, and just need to be proof-read a few times and edited.

I’ll go into a bit more detail tonight when I post explaining the delay on updates.

Stay tuned!

• Upvote 2

I want to start this part out with a huge apology to everyone for the delay in getting out Part 5. This, as well as several more chapters,  have been sitting on my desktop in various levels of completion, and as much as I have wanted to, I just simply couldn’t devote the time they deserved until this week.

Lately, I’ve been dealing with major things at work: we’re down several staff members, new software at work, working 60-80 hour weeks, and there has been major flooding near my work. I've also had some issues at home, also linked to the major flooding in Kansas City in the past few weeks, as well as a few recent health issues, family emergencies, and to top everything off, I was in a pretty bad accident 2 weeks ago. 

I and another person got t-boned by a meth head (he was found to have meth and narcotics in his system) on the highway and now have to deal with that. Because this person realized I work in medicine (and drive a nice car), and the other woman he hit is a somewhat prominent business owner, he’s decided to make matters even worse and try to sue both of us, claiming we were to blame for his accident. Now, we’ve both been in communication with our lawyers, who have also been in direct contact with each other and the police, and I’ve been assured the case will be thrown out. 

But this too has taken a lot of my attention away that, if I had my way, would be directed to this story. I’ve had to also buy a new car this last week which finalized with insurance last week, and now I have finally had a chance to sit down for more than a few minutes. So now I finally find myself with time to write tonight and several other nights this week. The next few chapters are already planned out and being written. Hope you enjoy.
--

PART 5: Ups and Downs

My ass felt empty as I felt the cock deep in my hole pull out, leaving a gaping hole as the previous guy humping my ass dumped his load and stepped away from the glory hole. I could feel the numerous loads, well mixed in my ass by constant assault on the formerly tight tunnel, slowly drip out of me, sliding down out of my crack, along my taint, and then drip off my balls. I looked down at the growing puddle on the floor below. 

I let out a moan, escaping from my mouth uncontrollably at the loss of the pleasant stretch the massive cock gave my ass, my voice getting louder as another faceless stranger stepped up and mercilessly slide in, shoving the previous load deeper inside of me. Looking up, I opened my mouth to let yet another guy shove his cock into my mouth. I slurped on it, relishing as the precum dripping from the uncut meat coated my tongue and throat.

The salty, musky taste was like ambrosia to my taste buds. Happily, I sucked harder, trying to suck the cum out of the guy’s balls, enjoying how on each stroke he got deeper. I swallowed, making him grunt in appreciation and fist my hair in his hands, pulling my face down to forcibly fuck my mouth and throat, gagging me ever so slightly.

The cock in my ass stabbed my ass hard, slamming against my prostate. Chills of ecstasy shivered through my body, sending surges of pleasure down my confined cock and balls. I could feel yet another load of cum boiling in my balls, begging for release. Precum flowed like a leaky faucet from my dick, forgotten in my quest to please every cock offered to me, my dick slowly dripping and adding to the puddle below.

I was in pig heaven, feeling as someone grabbed my balls and cock and jerked on them. I moan around the cock deep in my gullet as the new stranger tugged on my balls and began to suck my cock.

I felt my orgasm slowly building to the edge of climax when suddenly I heard a loud ringing to my right.

Opening my eyes, I blearily looked at my phone, buzzing and lighting up as it continued to ring, waking me up from the wonderful dream I was having. 

“God-fucking-damn it…” I muttered, my cock aching from being on the verge of release from my wet dream, and now angry at the interruption of my dream.

Reaching over, I pulled the phone off its charger before answering it with a tired hello.

“Hello, Dr. Harding? This is Amal,” the voice on the other end replied. Tired, my mind tried to put a face to the name until I finally remembered the Indian guy from the evening before, “I’m calling on the behalf of maintenance. They wanted to know if it would be possible to install your washer and dryer sometime today?”

Letting out a silent yawn, forcing myself to sit up. Rubbing my face I looked at the clock, proudly displaying 11:15 am.

“Sir?” Amal asked after I didn’t reply for a few moments.

“Sorry, I just woke up,” I explained, slowly standing up and walking towards the bathroom. I shivered slightly at the cold air of the apartment on my naked body and winced a little as I took my first few steps, feeling my hole ache from the previous night’s events.

“Um… I guess I can do that. What time are they wanting to install it?” I asked, worried I would have to rush to get ready and dressed.

“I’d have to check, but with the change in weather, they’ve been busy with switching over to heating. But we plan on it being between 4 and 6 this evening. Would that work for you?”

Reaching the bathroom, I flipped on the lights and turned on the faucet.

“Uh, sure. That’s fine. I’ll probably just be running errands. Thanks for the heads up,” I replied, hanging up the phone and setting next to the sink.

I stared at my face in the mirror for a few moments. A little tired looking, some bed head, but otherwise the same old reflection stared back at me. Nothing to let on the twisted sex I had happened the night before.

Letting out a tired sigh, I cupped my hands under the faucet and rinsed my face off. Shutting off the water, I dried my face, and went to my duffle bag and unloaded all my bathroom supplies.  Looking through the bag, I noticed I was down to my last clean pair of clothes, suddenly glad that I would be getting a chance to go get more clothing from my old apartment and clean my dirty clothing.

Grabbing everything for a shower, I walked back into the bathroom, letting out a slight smile as I felt a bit of cum work its way out of my abused hole. I must still have a ton of cum trapped in my ass from the night before, I thought to myself, and getting a nasty thought from my wet dream, I pushed out slightly and felt more leak out and slowly leave a slimy trail down my leg.

I reached into the shower and turned on the water, fiddling with the knobs and stepped away, waiting for the water to warm up before turning around and looking at my ass in the mirror. Bending over slightly, I pulled my asscheeks apart and stared at the scene. My asshole looked puffy and red, worn out somewhat from the repeated abuse the night before and a trail of cum slowly oozing out. 

“Fuck…” I breathed out, watching as I pushed more cum out of my hole and watched as it dribbled out. Reaching back, I ran my finger across my hole, loving the feeling of the tender, puffy lips and pushing some of the cum back inside. My cock ached in response as I shoved a second finger in. I pulled both fingers out, and without a moment's hesitation, shoved them into my mouth, copying what I had done the night before. I enjoyed the taste, having had the two loads marinate inside me overnight.

I forced myself to stop, remembering the errands I had to run, and turned my attention back to the shower. Happy it was finally getting it to the temperature I wanted, I stepped in and let the water beat down on my head. Placing one hand on the tiled wall in front of me, I let my mind drift to the event of the previous evening.

My cock quickly hardened as I slowly fingered my ass more, coaxing the two loads dumped inside out, looking down and watching as they dripped onto the tile below, sitting there before quickly mixing with the warm water and disappearing down the drain. Both men must have cum a ton as it felt like my ass was leaking a ton before finally stopping.

My ass-lips felt slightly puffy, and deep inside my hole ached in the best possible way. I definitely had to admit I loved getting my ass used, something that with Matthew was to be tolerated out of an act of love but had never been enjoyed with reckless abandon like now. Everything I had read was apparently true. Bareback really was that much better. The feeling of skin on skin as an uncovered cock was shoved into a hole, forcing it open, and stretching it out with every stroke before finally spewing a hot load of thick cum it up was something I knew I was going to have to continue to have.

Grabbing my soap, I began to lather up, washing my torso slowly before moving to my ass, cleaning it thoroughly before moving on to my cock. Satisfied I was clean, I slowly washed the soap off. 

Steam filled the small space, and took a deep breath in, enjoying how the moisture felt on my dried out sinuses from the late fall air. I let out a cough, feeling even more of my previous night’s events. My lungs burned slightly, not used to my newly picked up kink. Instantly, I started thinking about puffing away on the thick dark cigar. Sucking hard on that burning stick, feeling the hot thick smoke flow down my throat and fill my former pink healthy lungs, likely turning them as black as the color of the cigar I had shoved in my mouth and hauled on. Feeling the heady rush as the nicotine oozed out of the tar left behind, flooding my veins, slowly addicting me. Then, watching with pure satisfaction as the thinner, warm smoke drifted back out of me, filling that small space the night before out of my mouth and nose, it’s absence making me want to inhale deeply again and again until I felt my balls unload. With a chuckle, I realized I suddenly wished I had a cigar at that moment firmly placed in my jaw.

With a sigh, I forced myself to shut the water off and step out, shivering as the cold air hit me like a wave, causing my massive hard-on to quickly die.

Drying off, I got dressed, and after a quick once over, I collected my wallet and keys and made my way out of the building. Stepping outside, I zipped my coat up and shoved my hands into my pockets, unpleasantly surprised at the increasing chill outside.

Walking down the street, I stepped into one of the coffee shops, and after a few minutes, exited with a steaming cup. I took in more of the local shops before my eyes stopped at the shop next to me.

‘Whitehorn’s Sportsman Gallery’ the sign read, and in the window were rows upon rows of different cigars, pipes, and various knickknacks meant for decorating a man cave.

I stood there, staring at the different cigars and pipes, debating with myself. My heart started to race, and my cock stirred in my jeans. Thoughts of both the night before as well as my night with Jackson flashed in my mind. The burn in my lungs returned, my mind almost begging for the feeling. I enjoyed smoking the cigars. Hell, looking more and more at the large and various sizes of pipes, I could even see myself smoking one. But after a second, adding the exception of only if I had someone to show me how. 

Everything in my medical training though told me that I shouldn’t go down this route. It was a bad habit, one that’s hard to quit. Smelly. It was dangerous and taboo. I could get cancer. Smoker’s lived shorter lives. Had various other health problems.

But the similar things could be said about barebacking. And I had already let three different guys cum up my ass. It was dangerous too. And taboo. And I already knew I would likely not stop barebacking.

Finally, I decided to walk in, telling myself I would just look. Immediately, I was greeted at with the sweet smell of the aged tobacco of the cigars and pipes. In that instant, I knew I would like not be leaving here without making a purchase. A younger guy, puffing away on a pipe smiled at me as the door shut behind me, suddenly shutting the outside traffic noise as classical music drifted down from the speakers above.

“Hi, I'm Eric. Welcome to Whitehorn’s. Can I help you find anything in particular?” the guy behind the counter replied, a smile on his face as he pulled the pipe from his mouth. I looked at him and took him in. He was in his early 20s, with a somewhat chiseled face, nice body, slicked back black hair, and muted hazel eyes. He was kinda hot, if not for the slightly dorky bow tie, button up shirt and slacks with suspenders I imagined were part of the uniform for the store, due to the old fashioned nature.

Looking around, gave a quick smile and debated internally for a second. Should I lie, and say I was looking for a gift for someone on cigars, or tell the truth and say I was looking to get into cigars myself? Quickly, I decided to split it down the middle. I could get into cigars and also repay Jake for the cigar from the night before.

“Well, I’m here for a few things… A gift for a friend and also looking for something myself,” I explained, going into detail what I was looking for; A gift of some nice dark, larger cigars, which I hoped would be close to the one I shared with Jake. I quickly learned that type of cigar to be ‘maduro’ as well as getting into cigars myself as I broke into a long conversation with Eric. After a while, he stepped out from behind the counter.

With a smile, Eric led the way, leading me to a massive room behind several glass filled doors, and I was greeted with floor to ceiling displays of cigars and loose tobacco. As he showed me the different things I would need to get into cigars, I slyly checked him out, noting the shape of his ass, the slight bulge in the front of his pants, as he occasionally took a puff of the curvy pipe in his mouth. I was glad to be wearing a coat, as my cock kept getting harder and harder, and had to be obvious through my jeans. The outfit he was wear started to grow on me, as it left very little to the imagination, while still giving him a classy look.

After about an hour, I was checking out, having picked up several large ring darker cigars, a brand called Asylum according Eric, as well as a small selection of several other different brands, shapes, and sizes of different cigars, a lighter, a cutter, and even a small humidor to store them in. Along the way, Eric had removed the pipe and demonstrated the way to cut and light the cigars, having me try as well. He seemed impressed I had picked it up so quickly and said I looked great with it.

The compliment struck me as odd, but I struck it from my mind as likely just being polite and helping get a sale.

Watching as he hit total, I let out a slight hiss as I saw the total price. Almost $600. I never realized how expensive it was to smoke.

Seeing my reaction, Eric gave me a small frown.

“Since you're a new customer, I’ll give you a good discount. The owner likes to have repeat business and usually doesn't mind if I do it. Just tell me you’ll be back in?” he asked, easing my mind slightly as I saw the price drop quite a bit. 

Letting out a small breath of relief, I let out a small laugh.

“Sure, just gonna have to be careful. Cigars are expensive!” I replied, pulling my wallet out and handing over my debit card.

“Damn, a doctor, huh?” he said, looking up from the card at me, “I thought you guys raked in the cash. Parties on yachts, drinking champagne and dancing with plastic surgery patients and such.”

With a slight groan, I rolled my eyes. “Well, with ‘great’ income comes great student loans,” I explained, going into detail about how classes for the cheaper school I picked was still way outside of my parent’s savings for college which meant taking out a ton of loans, then going into how I was still in my internship and not making as much as I would normally. And how I only would once I decided on a specialty… if I picked any.

“So… yeah… unless you’re a plastic surgeon or get a really good residency in a high paying field, you don't make as much as people think you do. I make just enough to pay all the bills, and put aside a bit extra. I’m comfortable, but hell, I don’t even have a car. I think I’ll probably only buy these once in a blue moon, just based on cost.”

“That’s why I smoke my pipes,” Eric replied, taking a large puff on his pipe before letting out a large nose jet. My cock throbbed and I swallowed with a loud gulp, watching as this hot guy produce huge clouds of smoke before me as he continued, “Don’t get me wrong, I love cigars. They taste great, and can really make for a fun evening out and about. But pipes? Reusable, and the tobacco is usually cheaper. Lots of different types to choose from too. And makes for a very… enjoyable evening at home or out on the town. Also, less people complaining about the smell. It takes a little bit of a learning curve, but I’d be happy to help you out one on one if you ever want to start up with them. Anytime you wanted.”

With that, he gave me a wink. Is he making the moves on me? I asked myself, trying to mask my surprise. I watched as he turned around and packaged everything up.

I took a peek down at my watch, I let out a small curse.

Handing me the bag, Eric gave me a questioning look. 

“I… uh… I have to run to my old apartment first… and grab my things before I run out of time…” I explained lamely, doing the mental math. If I left now, I would have just enough time to get to the old apartment and pack up a few boxes of clothing before Matthew would be home.

I really didn't want to see the cheating bastard, much less talk to him. If I left, I could grab a quick bite to eat near the old place, and grab the things I needed and leave. No talking, not awkward meetings. We were done, and I was ready to move on, I told myself. Hell, one could argue with all the anonymous sex, I had moved on. One could also make an argument I was trying to avoid the subject and filling it with sex, but… well, fuck them. I was enjoying myself, and I deserved it after giving up a better part of my life on that cheating bastard.

“Oh! I can hold these for you if you want!” Eric said, letting his hand linger on mine for a few moments before taking the bag and moving it to the counter behind him again. The action pulled me out of my small argument with myself and I stared at him. He flashed me a huge grin, seemingly a bit too excited. He HAS to be interested, right? I wondered looking at where his hand had just been. “You just have to be back before 6 pm. I have to close up at that time.”

“Well, if you don’t mind…” I said, pulling the hand back and scratching the back of my neck, a nervous habit I still did on occasion. 

“Not at all! We always love to see our customers coming back for more! Come back and visit me anytime buddy!” he said, smiling and winking again. 

I returned the smile and with quick thanks and a wave goodbye, walked out the door, and looking down the street, ran towards the quickly approaching streetcar. 

Stopping at the small Chinese restaurant near the old apartment, I asked the staff for a few old boxes and grabbed a few egg rolls to eat on my walk, before making my way up to my former home. At first, I felt nothing, just staring at the doors of the elevator. That was until the doors opened. Stepping out, I felt a wave of dread, mixed with sadness. We had lived here for 2 years, and the smells and sights almost immediately pulled up memories I had been desperately trying to keep from coming up.

Our first night in the apartment, locked out of the apartment when Matt had left the keys on the kitchen counter. The building-wide trick-or-treat party where we both dressed up in hideous drag. The time Matt and I almost had sex on poor Mrs. French’s welcome mat after a night out at the club. Our first party with our friends over. Wet, rainy weekends spent watching and sometimes making fun of crappy movies on the couch together.

With a slight sniffle, I fought back the urge to cry and took a deep breath before unlocking the door and walking in.

“Not going to cry for you, bastard,” I whispered shakily under my breath.

Looking around and taking a quick listen, there were no sounds inside. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding, and softly closed the door behind me. 

I went through my mental list of the things I really needed immediately, and what things I could wait to pick up. Must haves included my winter clothing, underwear and socks, my laptop and charger, the pictures of my family, and my spare hospital badge, stethoscope,  and pocket references books. I could pick up my collection of medical books, spring and summer clothing, my movies and gaming system later. The TV was mine as well, but the ones at the new apartment were much better, and I would honestly have nowhere to put them.

I started to look around and things immediately felt off. My things were gone. All memory of me having existed in this place felt wiped away. Our pictures together were absent. The couch was different, with… pink throw pillows. Matt and I both hated pink. The whole apartment had a very floral smell, where as we never used air freshener because of my allergies. Dropping the box, I walked into the kitchen and let out a disgusted groan. There, proudly displayed on the wall, was a picture of Matt and…. her. In fucking canvas.

Looked like the fucker definitely was moving on. Just. Fine.

Angry, I walked over to the box and grabbed it, storming into the bedroom. Whatever, I fumed internally, if he wants to move her in after just 3 weeks, fine. I just wanted to get my clothing and things I needed, and then get the fuck out of the place. 

I stopped suddenly when I looked in the corner of the room. What I was greeted with elicited a growl from me the second I laid eyes on it.

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!” I ground out through my teeth, as I looked into the bedroom to find several boxes labeled in someone other than Matt’s handwriting. It obviously must be her sloppy penmanship. 

‘Jayek’s things’

Each box had only that written. Not what was in them. Just my misspelled name. And things. That stupid fucking bitch of a whore couldn't even spell my fucking name, right? A five-year-old can, but not this piece of trash who my ex-was now living with?!

I opened the closet door to find all my clothing gone, replaced with her’s. The drawers showed the same. In the bathroom, the medicine cabinet was left open, filled with what had to be every makeup product sold. The normally immaculate sink was left covered in various different layers of makeup residue, something that made my rarely seen OCD suddenly flare up.

Pissed, I raised my hands, clenching and unclenching them into fists as I forced myself not to pick up something and throw it across the room. Looking through the boxes, I reorganized them, combining the things I needed right away into one box. Reaching the last box, however, I couldn't find my laptop. Until I turned around and saw it on the bed.

It had been a gift from Matt for finishing my first year of internship as well as my birthday. If fact, it had been the only lasting gift I had ever gotten from him. He’d landed his dream job, and as a surprise, he took me out to dinner, and after dessert asked if I wanted to walk around and look at the new computers at Apple. Knowing we couldn’t afford it, I jokingly picked the most expensive one one said it would be the perfect, if only for the price tag.

When I got home the next day, he’d pulled it out of the closet, surprising me. It had been one of the most romantic things he had done. We couldn’t afford it, but he had been secretly saving up for it. For me. I had felt loved in that moment. It was the nicest thing some had ever gotten me. Sure, it was a just a computer, but I cherished it. It was mine. From someone I loved.

And now, it sat on the bed. Covered in fake pink rhinestones with a pink wallpaper on the screen, a giant crack already running down the center of the screen. At first, I didn’t recognize it. My brain refused at first to accept that something so hideously transformed could be mine. Until noticed the small set of scratches on the left corner from my watch. Turning it over, I saw the personalized engraving Matt had paid extra for.

“To Jake, my true love. Always be learning new ways to save lives. I will love you forever and always.”

I saw red. My mind went completely blank in rage as I grabbed the laptop and dropped it in the box, no longer caring if it got more damage. Turning around, I then grabbed the hefty charger cable, pulled as hard as possible, not caring if I broke it. With a loud snap, I watch as the plug stayed inside the outlet and the casing for the outlet snapped, sending shattered plastic across the room. I started pulling the wiring out of the wall, leaving a large gouge up the wall all the way to the ceiling. With another yank, I pulled again, and the metal connection split apart, leaving the exposed wiring as I detached the outlet. A bright spark shot out of the wires and the power shut off to the entire room, likely tripping the breaker.

I walked over to the box and dropped the power cable, outlet and all into the box. I barely flinched as a large chunk of drywall fell from the wall and hit the lamp, sending it crashing to the floor. Grabbing the box, I walked out the front door, not bothering or caring about locking it behind me. I walked in silence to the elevator, my heart pounding in my ears. Hearing a muted ding, I looked up at the door, secretly hoping it was Matthew or the blonde skank so I could grab the electrical cable in the box and strangle one of them. Instead, I was greeted by our neighbor from across the hall, Mrs. French.

“Jake, sweetie? Is that you?! Are… are you ok dear?” she said, shocked to see me, holding a hand to her bosom.

“Hello, Mrs. French. Sorry… I was just leaving. Please, after you,” I said my voice completely emotionless, moving out of the way to let her through, as she grabbed her cart full of groceries. Looking at me for a moment, she looked at the box of my things with the exposed wiring sticking out of the top.

“I see. And I also see that little slutbag from down the hall wasn’t lying about you moving out,” she said, grabbing her grocery cart in one hand, and my arm in the other. Her sudden use of profanity snapped me back to myself slightly, as normally she would be the last person to talk such a way. Dragging me down the hall, she started talking.

“How about you come help me with groceries?” she said, her keys in hand as we walked up to her door, “You look like you might end up murdering someone dear. You have means and motive all inside that box. And I’m afraid if you run into that stupid little git in the lobby, it just might be her. Not that I wouldn't pay good money to see it.”

Unlocking the door, I followed her dumbly as she rolled the cart into the kitchen and motioned me to set my box on the counter.

“I see you did some…. remodeling?” she said, taking a seat at the island as she slowly slipped off her shoes.

“Yep,” I replied, looking down and numbly realizing that I had, in fact, ripped the wiring out of the wall. I said nothing else, unsure how able I was to say anything else without either breaking down or screaming uncontrollably.

“Uh-huh… I saw that fucking bimbo headed slut moving her stuff in the other day and knew those two were asking for trouble and that dumb fuck ex-boyfriend of yours… he’s not any better,” she sighed, motioning for me to sit beside her before continuing, “Now, as you know, I’m head of the building co-op… and that would be some substantial damage to the unit.”

“Shit…” I said, slamming my eyes closed and taking in a deep breath to center myself. I had fucked up. Bad. And I really didn't need her to add to the massive wave of things I was trying not to feel. 

“Shit shit shit shit SHIT!”

Patting my arm, she sat there for a second before clearing her throat and continuing. 

“Oh, yes dear. That is exactly what your ex is going to be saying. But don't you worry dear. I already took the liberty of taking you off the lease. You won’t be liable for any of the damages.” 

Opening my eyes, I stared at her, slightly shocked.

“I figured after that little outburst the lobby a few weeks back, you'd wise up and leave that prick. Especially after trading down to a piece of trailer trash snatch like that,” she continued, patting my hand with hers, “Now, I had to put your termination down as inappropriate behavior from the outburst in the lobby sweetheart, but don’t worry about that little detail. Paperwork just seems to always disappear at the most interesting times.”

Jesus, I thought to myself, this woman scary.

“And when little Miss Shit for Brains was going down the hall asking for boxes to pack up a few things… I knew it was only a matter of time before the proverbial shit would hit the fan.”

My jaw was hanging open as the little old lady in front of me cussing up a storm. This was a woman who blushed over saying the word tinkle. And now, she cussed worse than even the most seasoned sailor.

“I’m guessing she packed your things up, and likely took something for herself that wasn't hers to take, hmm? And seeing how out of your head you were, it was something important to you. That, my dear, would be the work of a true cunt,” she intuited, tilting her head towards the box. 

My only reply was a small nod, still unable to fully wrap my head around the sudden change in the woman's language.

“Jesus Christ… Did she seriously misspell your name? God... Women like that make all of us look bad. Well, after that damage, I’m guessing that you’ll need somewhere to store your things…” she wondered out loud, her finger tapping on her chin, “Because I bet that little skank will likely take revenge on your things. And a little dumbass like that Matthew will likely let her since she has him wrapped around her finger,”

The woman made perfect sense. And dear god, I was honestly sad I was going to never have her as a neighbor again.

“Now, I can provide a safe place to store those things if you’d like dear. And you can even stay here, though I would hope you now have somewhere of your own?”

“I… just found a place yesterday, I just came to get a few necessities until...” I trailed off, letting my actions speak for themselves.

Getting up, she directed me to the front door.

“Good. Now, I don’t expect you to pick up your things right away. I just ask in return is you take me out to lunch once a month so we can catch up dear,” she said, slightly pushing me out the door and across the hall. “Go grab your boxes and put them in the living room. Those two are likely to be home pretty soon.”

I did exactly that and after a few minutes, I was able to take all my things and move them across the hall. With that, I gave the small woman a huge hug and told her I would be back for my things as soon as possible. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek and walked me to the elevator. 

My mind reeled at the change in demeanor from what had been the sweet little lady who I would have bet never cussed in her entire life. I smiled though, glad to have learned something new about her and looked up at my reflection in the door. However, the smile on my face suddenly died as the doors opened and I was greeted face to face with Matthew and his new girlfriend.

Edited by kspozcum
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

First of all, so sorry to hear of your recent events that have caused you stress.  Hopefully things are better from here.   Second, oh my god, I am so glad you are back to writing.  Your story has produced at least w0 loads from me.    Can't wait for more sexy.   Thank you?

• Upvote 2