• 2 weeks later...

So many of you may be wondering why there is a delay. I'm in the process if buying a house, and as such, all my free time is going to that. Once everything is finalized, I will post a new chapter.

Sorry for the delay.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, kspozcum said:

So many of you may be wondering why there is a delay. I'm in the process if buying a house, and as such, all my free time is going to that. Once everything is finalized, I will post a new chapter.

Sorry for the delay.

Sounds like you've got enough to worry about without putting all of us on that list. You will get to it when you can -don't stress yourself out about it. As much as I would love another part right now, I would rather you wrote when you want to write in order to get a better finished product. Sometimes when I tell myself that I have to write, it just isn't there. We will love it no matter when it comes. And good luck with the house!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This story isn’t abandoned. I just have a crazy whirlwind going on right now. Move to a new house, the continued lawsuit from my car accident, as well as the holidays and everyone at work taking vacation... which means chronic understaffing.

As soon as my laptop is unpacked and my home office is set back up, I plan to start writing again. As of right now though, all I have is my phone and that’s a tad hard to write and edit on.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

I hope you didnt misunderstand me :)

I really really have liked your story and I keep coming back to it. I hope things settle down at your end. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...