• 2 weeks later...
Guest Partyandtakeloads7
1 hour ago, roguematrix said:

author is still working on it he just had life happen

I understand. I myself have a story that I havent continued in a while. Just sucks. The story is terrific and the writer definitely has a flair for writing. 

Partyandtakeloads7,

As stated above, I just have a ton on my plate right now, especially with it being such a bad flu season.

Between a house move, the lawsuit from my car accident, and just heavy workload at work, I’ve been slowly chipping away at an update, but it’s taking a long time. 

The way way I see it, I can either post what I have as being “good enough” or wait to post it until it’s polished to the point of what I want, and what I think everyone reading have come to expect.

I promise, as soon as it’s done, I will post it. This chapter is growing into a large one, and has a lot of stuff to cover to set it up for the following chapters. I want to make sure I get everything right so that the story doesn’t become confusing due to an error I made. All I ask is that you please be patient for me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Truly sorry about what you're going through. And apologises about being pushy. Just waiting for the next chapter. Hope things get better for you

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...