Just now, alwaysready said:

I don't even see a portal for chat in here.

There is one.  Anyway, like you impregnating me scares me and turns me on at the same time.  You in Memphis?  

1 minute ago, alwaysready said:

we will do a conversion ceremony, lasting over several days, to mark your new status in life. it will be intense. we will both enjoy it.

Several days?  Like as in you are going to make sure I do not run off and get on PEP?  

yes. in Memphis. feeling scared is part of the journey. you will decide at some point whether to move on or to let your desires eat away at you. once you begin the journey your doubts will begin to fall away as you realize you are on the cusp of a new being.

yes. in Memphis. feeling scared is part of the journey. you will decide at some point whether to move on or to let your desires eat away at you. once you begin the journey your doubts will begin to fall away as you realize you are on the cusp of a new being.

So, Daddy you really want to transform me.  How dark you get?  

no. I cannot keep you from deciding what to do once you leave. you have free will. you know you can get meds if you want to. but will you want to? I think not carrying home a load of toxic seed held in by a butt plug

You can convince me to carry your seed to term til it takes over my body.  

as dark as we can get together. exploring all sides of eroticism and sensuality. calling up forces we want to feel move through us. becoming one with each other. it can be a wonderful experience.  I think you are ready for this adventure. and I am ready to bring you into my room, the erotic center of the universe.

as dark as we can get together. exploring all sides of eroticism and sensuality. calling up forces we want to feel move through us. becoming one with each other. it can be a wonderful experience.  I think you are ready for this adventure. and I am ready to bring you into my room, the erotic center of the universe.

So Daddy, it turns you on to take away my health at 21?  

it turns me on to fill you full of my dna, to carry it on. this is breeding for infinity. it is up to you. are you on a4a or recon?

Daddy want me to pass on your dna to other guys?  I'm not on a4a or recon.  Just Grindr but thinking of getting rid of it because it sucks.  If you had your choice would you want your boy to stay off meds?  

what are your stats?  height /weight eye color hair color cock size cut or uncut

5'10" 150 brown hair blue eyes. 7.5 cut.  Wish I were uncut.  You Daddy?