This is now my favorite story on this site. I know kspozcum has gone through a lot but as of today it has been exactly 15 months since the "closing time" chapter.  Perhaps closing time really is the closing time for this story. I won't say the story was purposely abandoned but I doubt seriously that there will ever be another chapter at this point. Thanks for the well-written super hot story anyway, kspozcum. 

On 1/12/2019 at 7:27 AM, djdrew said:

This is now my favorite story on this site. I know kspozcum has gone through a lot but as of today it has been exactly 15 months since the "closing time" chapter.  Perhaps closing time really is the closing time for this story. I won't say the story was purposely abandoned but I doubt seriously that there will ever be another chapter at this point. Thanks for the well-written super hot story anyway, kspozcum. 

My favorite story as well.   Sad to admit that I too think we won’t see any more new chapters at this point.  It’s a shame really, kspozcum was a great writer

I haven't abandoned this yet. I just haven't had any time to write in the last 12 months with everything going on with work, home, life, etc. Now that I am finally reaching a slowdown at work, I plan on coming back to this soon.

There is already an outline made up of where I want to go with this, and I also started a story to tie in with this one... Just honestly didn't expect all the things I have to come up as they have. Just hold tight and you should hopefully see something in the near future.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, alwaysready said:

djdrew; I would like to contact you. I feel we have something to talk about. 

Yeah, what do you want to talk about?  

Just now, alwaysready said:

djdrew, not sure how to contact you as I can't send you a message. are we allowed to put an email addy on here.  well, on fakebook  I am bruce alex north miller

What about chat.  I don't know how to turn on messages so I can receive them here.  

I want to talk about you doing as a daddy instructs. I want to breed you. and tatoos….hmmm...how about a scorpion over your right tit, with the claw closing in on your nipple. and a biohazard sign on your left nipple, with the center over your tit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

I want to talk about you doing as a daddy instructs. I want to breed you. and tatoos….hmmm...how about a scorpion over your right tit, with the claw closing in on your nipple. and a biohazard sign on your left nipple, with the center over your tit.

That turns me on daddy.  I'd let you choose those tattoos for me.  

3 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

facebook would work as a starter. add me as a friend. you will not regret it.  bruce alex north miller

I'm in the Breeding Zone chat room all by myself.  

Just now, alwaysready said:

I want your body. I like that smooth skin. I know you are looking to be impregnated. I will do it and bring you into the brotherhood.

Yeah I have smooth skin daddy.  Think you can impregnate me?