seems I am always wanting more cock and cum

The more you get, the more you want, the more you want and get the more you need to get. Your body si adapting into  a sex hungry machine. Happens to us all. Embrace the male journey into the breeding stock we are meant to be in Nature. 

• Upvote 2

My husband only cums in my ass every other day. He doesn't like blow jobs.  I miss the taste of cum so I have to eat mine when he hasn't swallowed it.  We're monogamous so finding another dick to suck and swallow isn't in the equation. 

Edited by punaman

Guest Upstateguy518

Same here. The more I get into sucking cock, The more I wanna do it. I wanna try setting up a glory hole night or just rent a hotel for the night and blow any guy that comes in.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:57 PM, SucKnSwallow81 said:

I can spend a whole weekend just sucking on random cock. I've done a few marathons where I start as early as Friday after work all the way into Sunday night. I'm seriously addicted to sucking and can't get enough.

Its how i began my gay journey. I love sucking cock. It's a constant hunger!

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, SucKnSwallow81 said:

I can spend a whole weekend just sucking on random cock. I've done a few marathons where I start as early as Friday after work all the way into Sunday night. I'm seriously addicted to sucking and can't get enough.

I'm the same way too. Only problem for me is i'm married so the logistics are challenging.

• 1 month later...

I love that feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and knowing how excited the suckee is by how hard his cock gets or how rapidly he thrusts his cock into my throat. I can't get enough. I live 1 hour from Portland, OR where all the ABSs with gloryholes are. If it was any closer then I would be there all the time, swallowing buckets of cum. As it is I go once every 2-3 months when I need to go into area for other reasons, conferences or appointments.  I love being a proud cocksucker. I am no it into anal at all right now. I haven't fucked or been fucked by a man in 30 years(I was 17) but I would like to do that too and catch a big load in my ass!! However sucking big hard cocks and swallowing their big loads is my all time favorite activity.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2017 at 12:11 PM, MuscledHorse said:

The more you get, the more you want, the more you want and get the more you need to get. Your body si adapting into  a sex hungry machine. Happens to us all. Embrace the male journey into the breeding stock we are meant to be in Nature. 

that is so true..... and feels so good ... 

• 2 months later...