seems I am always wanting more cock and cum

• 2 years later...

I never get enough hard cock, sweet precum and warm delicious cum. I am so hooked on sucking cock that when I wake up in the morning I lay in bed and plan where and how I will find cocks to suck that day. I am lucky that I don't need to work so I can spend all my time cruising. This damn virus has slowed my success. I always found lots of cocks to suck before quarantine but now it is a hit and miss time. Thank God I have regulars that I still suck weekly. But I never get enough cum, and I am ready for another cock as soon as I finish sucking one.

I can't help myself, I just want to suck cock and swallow the cum.  I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and the taste of the cum as it fills me.  Nothing beats a cock swelling in my throat as it is about to squirt its' cum. 

Hey everyone, I know I never post here... But I don't disagree with any of you! I think it's a natural desire, ultimately becoming an addiction (for lack of a better word) to need to suck cock to be able to swallow the warm, protein rich nectar that is, essentially, the seed of life. 

Without it, we as a species would not exist. No wonder guys like us develop the overriding urge to get as much as possible, despite the fact that no matter how much we get, the thirst is never sated! 

I empathise with everyone in this discussion, I too am craving sperm constantly! Who can blame us?! It's delicious, highly nutritious and it's incredibly tasty! I do hope that the current pandemic abeits so we can continue to feed our hunger, and fill ourselves with cock and an abundance of cum! Take care everyone 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I love sucking cock. I love the feel of his cock filling my mouth the silky feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out. Feeling his balls slap my chin as he fucks my mouth. Then filling me with his cum. I like it to fill my mouth not his cock down my throat either. I want to taste my reward. Then my journey begins for my next cock.

I basically suck cock for the cum.  So when I suck I try very hard to make the guy cum as quickly as possible so that I can get a mouthful to swallow.  The big problem is that is seems that most guys are looking to suck, not get sucked.  So there's way more mouths than cocks.  Even the gloryholes are a challenge.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:39 PM, Cockhungrycumpig said:

I am just so horny for cock lately all I have been wanting is to suck dick and swallow some hot cum and really not getting enough. I hope to meet some new men here that would like to use my hot mouth and maybe be a total bottom cum slut!!

436332573_93769_6773753_25135279_square.gif

436332573_93769_6773753_25135275_square.gif

WIN_20170530_003550.JPG

Never done it but I am really crazy thinking about sucking my first cock. I want it badly

On 11/8/2017 at 11:25 PM, Conjack10 said:

I love that feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and knowing how excited the suckee is by how hard his cock gets or how rapidly he thrusts his cock into my throat. I can't get enough. I live 1 hour from Portland, OR where all the ABSs with gloryholes are. If it was any closer then I would be there all the time, swallowing buckets of cum. As it is I go once every 2-3 months when I need to go into area for other reasons, conferences or appointments.  I love being a proud cocksucker. I am no it into anal at all right now. I haven't fucked or been fucked by a man in 30 years(I was 17) but I would like to do that too and catch a big load in my ass!! However sucking big hard cocks and swallowing their big loads is my all time favorite activity.

I love this! Def a proud cocksucker here. When I'm on knees I feel at my best. A hard dick in my mouth is the best. I want to let the dicks slide in but I prefer to be on my knees

On 3/27/2021 at 8:49 PM, takemeuseme said:

I basically suck cock for the cum.  So when I suck I try very hard to make the guy cum as quickly as possible so that I can get a mouthful to swallow.  The big problem is that is seems that most guys are looking to suck, not get sucked.  So there's way more mouths than cocks.  Even the gloryholes are a challenge.

It's true. I always meet guys who want to suck me but I'm just looking to suck dick

• 2 weeks later...

Omg yes you are because it tastes so good. I was told a long time em ago once my as was primed to get fucked hard I would want bigger & bigger  cocks. I hate when people are so right, if it ain’t 10” sorry or whst really happens is I have 2 studs shove their meat in my ass.