total bottoms and their cock

cumbottom4use

I don't care--actually prefer tops ignore my dick completely, maybe give me a little feel but not concerned if I get reciprocation.  When I've had total tops doing nothing but fuck me, or maybe we kiss and make out but ignore my dick, taking them up my ass and unloading like it belongs to them for their convenience is the hottest.  Best is getting their load up my ass, we make out a little in the afterglow but they ignore my dick totally and just walk out like they used a whore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I usually completely ignore my cock, but some tops like to watch me stroke as I suck their cock. My cock is almost always limp when I'm serving a top so it's just flopping around while I stroke it while sucking. It never gets hard when I get fucked, I only jerk off after my top is done fucking me if he allows it and wants to see me eat my own load while his cum is inside me

• Upvote 3

Guest mspchaser

I almost never cum when getting fucked. It pisses off some tops, but most don't care. Some feel like they're not doing a good job if I'm not hard, but in reality I'm usually loving it. I only cum if I'm on top leaning backward... I guess my prostate isn't what it should be but I love getting dick no matter what!

Well, I'm a different kind of breed. Yes I want to get off too. Call me selfish.  Usually I am hard or at least semi-hard when I'm getting fucked. Of course there are times when the top just loads me up and I don't cum. But the best and most satisfying sex (for me!) is when he makes me cum too by just fucking and I cum handsfree from his dick rubbing my prostate. I love tops who can do that. That is not to say I am annoyed when I do not cum but when I do it just makes the sex better for me. And I think, as a bottom, I am entitled to have just as much fun as the top. Some tops don't like it but some find it hot they can make me cum. Tells them they are doing a good job.  

Guest Dickmagnet

I'm not really bothered either way, i don't need to come while getting bred but if the top is a really good fucker i will also cum handsfree just like NLBear but my priority is to serve the top with my ass & give him MAX pleasure first.

I should add it is different in anon situations (like BH or cruising outdoors) or in settings where there are multiple tops (groups/party). Then it is about getting as many dicks/loads as possible.

• Upvote 1

90 percent top here, When I bottom I am hard and like to cum.  i'm always amazed at a bottom that is not hard and really isn't concerned about their cock and just the their pleasure from their ass....it's great....just don't understand it.  Happens more than not I would say.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, skyguyy said:

90 percent top here, When I bottom I am hard and like to cum.  i'm always amazed at a bottom that is not hard and really isn't concerned about their cock and just the their pleasure from their ass....it's great....just don't understand it.  Happens more than not I would say.

Maybe I can help you understand from my perspective :)  I get all of my sexual pleasure from giving my body to another man for him to use and very little from my own orgasm. It's much more of a rush to feel another man filling me with his cum than for myself to cum. I love knowing that I've been filled by another man and that his cum is being absorbed by my body. My orgasm pales in comparison to how much pleasure I get from knowing that his cum will be with me long after the hookup is over. I also love how submissive it is to get fucked with my soft cock flopping around. It proves that my only sexual pleasure during the hookup comes from the cock that's inside me and is going to be breeding me, with my own cock unable to give me any pleasure 

• Upvote 1

I really don't care about mine. My goal is all about his and his load, it's all I want. Sadly I've never came across a total top. They all care about trying to make me cum too it's so annoying. Can't wait for the day I do get my total top it will be tons of sex and lots of loads for this bottom.

• Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

I'm a total bottom and my one aim is the satisfaction of my top.There have been times when I have cum without touching my cock but the real satisfaction for me is when the top drives in hard and shoots his load deep inside.I derive great pleasure from cleaning the tops cock after he withdraws and sometimes get him ready for another session inside my nicely loaded hole.

I usually am hard or semi when getting banged, but if it's a long group session or I'm partying, my spongy dong just swings.  Always get off at the end of the night, sometimes with other bttm/vers dudes who have been taking loads, blow each other, stroke, dump in each other's sloppy holes