total bottoms and their cock

cumbottom4use

I don't always get hard when fucked and I often like to wear a jock strap to keep me from touching myself when taking dick. Not so much because I'm concerned with the tops pleasure, but because I've started having intense prostate orgasms with no ejaculation (which have no cool down and just makes me want more and more action) and it'd like cutting off one sensation to heighten the other. I get my pleasure from having raw cock in me and knowing that the man inside of me is enjoying my ass while I enjoy his dick.

On the other hand I will be upset with myself if I ejaculate before my top does, because I won't be able to continue taking dick the way I'd want to.

I do still jerk my dick when I'm home alone taking care of my own business.

2 hours ago, BoyBakery said:

I don't always get hard when fucked and I often like to wear a jock strap to keep me from touching myself when taking dick. Not so much because I'm concerned with the tops pleasure, but because I've started having intense prostate orgasms with no ejaculation (which have no cool down and just makes me want more and more action) and it'd like cutting off one sensation to heighten the other. I get my pleasure from having raw cock in me and knowing that the man inside of me is enjoying my ass while I enjoy his dick.

On the other hand I will be upset with myself if I ejaculate before my top does, because I won't be able to continue taking dick the way I'd want to.

I do still jerk my dick when I'm home alone taking care of my own business.

I'm the EXACT same way.  Interesting.  It's weird how people's sexual interests naturally gravitate.  

A question for everyone--sometimes I don't get hard and it's embarrassing.  Is it that you don't want/like to get hard, as a fetish?  Is it a fetish or a way to rationalize ED?  How do you explain to a top that you want your dick ignored?  I always have trouble explaining my fetish to guys when they think it's weird.  

8 hours ago, Princealbert69 said:

I'm the EXACT same way.  Interesting.  It's weird how people's sexual interests naturally gravitate.  

A question for everyone--sometimes I don't get hard and it's embarrassing.  Is it that you don't want/like to get hard, as a fetish?  Is it a fetish or a way to rationalize ED?  How do you explain to a top that you want your dick ignored?  I always have trouble explaining my fetish to guys when they think it's weird.  

For me it's not a fetish, I used to think it was a form of ED, but like I said, I still get hard when I play with myself. I now think its more of an indifference. I once had a guy sucking me off in a club. While it was a good blowjob I just didn't have any interest in it. I love my ass eaten, my nipples sucked, my pits licked and all of that. I just don't care for getting jerked off or sucked when I'm with other men.

12 hours ago, Princealbert69 said:

I usually get hard whether I like it or not. Can't help it. But when the top hits the right spot I cum without touching my dick. Also when I am not hard. Instead of shooting it then just dribbles out though, usually with a lot of pre-cum first.

I leave it up to the top if he wants to ignore my dick or not. Some find it hot to see how turned on they can make me by getting hard, some don't care. But yes, I am a selfish bitch. In the end I want to cum too and I prefer him to fuck the cum out of me instead of jerking off afterwards.

Guest KptNLine

I love this topic and posted something similar a while back. I didn't realize my own sexual proclivities were aligned with so many other bottoms, and its been great to realize how many other bottoms are like me.

To answer your first question, no, I don't care about my cock, especially when I'm getting fucked. I am often locked in a chastity device, but when I am unlocked, I'm almost always limp. I may not be able to properly explain this - when my husband is fucking me and I look into his eyes, I can see and feel the pleasure he's experiencing from fucking my hole, just as he can see and feel the pleasure he's giving me by giving me his cock. In that moment, there is only his cock and my hole, both our pleasure coming completely from each other. As a bottom, to ignore your cock (and have the Top ignore it as well) makes a fuck so much more intimate, at least in my opinion. I think all bottoms should try to avoid stimulating their cocks while getting fucked, as it's amazing how heightened the sensations from anal sex become.

Do I care about cumming? This is a more complicated question. I completely understand a bottom wanting to get off - for me, I love cumming as much as any male, but it's the quality of the orgasm and not the quantity that's important. I cum from anal in a number of different ways. My hole might simply spasm around my Top's cock. I may have full body spasms and intense pleasure. I may ejaculate or not, and if I do, it's a slow steady flow of cum that leaves me wanting more. It's important to know that my orgasm happened because of my Top, just as important as it is for me to take the Top's load inside me and know that it's my hole that made him cum. 

I know this is a niche fetish and has some aspects of Domination and submission, but it is truly How I feel and I felt like I needed to share. Thanks for posting this question!

I always prefer Jockstraps covering my cock. I rarely get fully hard while being bred but I do precum like it's a fountain. So I'm clearly loving and repulsed by being the submissive pussyboi servicing top men. I love servicing them. I don't even need to jack off afterwards. I can do that later on by myself. I will say that if the sirs wish to have it uncovered, my small pussyboi cock is all theirs.

Sometimes i get hard while being fucked and sometimes not. I really dont care either way because, for me, its all about the cock in my ass and giving the top the nest ride possible. Sometimes i'll use poppers if the top's cock is really big ... they turn on the lust button big time but they also cause me not to get hard. But i'll do almost anything as long as i know and anticipate that your hard cock is going to be using me like the slut i am.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:12 PM, Cumjunky215 said:

I don't care--actually prefer tops ignore my dick completely, maybe give me a little feel but not concerned if I get reciprocation.  When I've had total tops doing nothing but fuck me, or maybe we kiss and make out but ignore my dick, taking them up my ass and unloading like it belongs to them for their convenience is the hottest.  Best is getting their load up my ass, we make out a little in the afterglow but they ignore my dick totally and just walk out like they used a whore.

I agree completely. Ignore my useless cock. Use my holes. 

• 3 months later...

thats an interesting question that I think more and more are asking. Its def not the same for all total bottoms.

For myself (whom prefers to wear chastity during), I do not like to think my my own penis at all. It allows me to focus purely on my top and giving him pleasure which in turn, give me pleasure as cheesy as that sounds. Cumming during makes no difference to me, if I do cool, if not, cool. But as I do not tend to pay attention to my own, the instances in which I formally cum is few and far between. In most cases I experience full body orgasms or anal spasms with the occasional leakage out of my locked up penis. 

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

it all depends on my mood. if im in the mood then i work my own cock while i get my ass dicked. a lot of times i delay orgasm til the end of my playtime. sometimes i get off during the first fucking and then stay in place and let the tops finish using my ass then i get off again later. if im not in the mood i take my ass breedings obediently without complaint and without touching my dick. i now have 4 roommates with chronically hard dicks so i can always ride a load out of them when i get home and jerk off while twerking on their cocks. i never touch my dick when i give pity fucks or i give my ass as a favor for something.

Guest Binudenative
On 7/17/2017 at 9:03 AM, boybottom4use said:

just curious to find out if other total bottoms concern themselves with their cock or not?  Does it matter if you shoot your load or not while getting fucked? 

- I have a smaller cock to begin with and I am sometimes hard or my small cock is hidden under my thick bush. It doesn't matter in what my size is..

IMG_4921.jpg

...as a bottom my joy and pleasure is to look after all the needs and wants from the Top/s ... once a top starts kissing me and uses my nipples (hard) I am all his to use as he wants... even so I am hard, I am not concerned about my cock ... it's all about giving pleasure to the Top ... I love to saddle up on a cock and ride it, milk it with each stroke...

I had a Top who would give me inner orgasms .... and he loved it when my body would go into spams, as in those long minutes my cunt-muscles would milk him with an intensity which he enjoyed.

Each Top is different and I love to make sure all their loads go deep inside me - whatever position. Sometimes I milk my cock afterwards but like most here, this isn't my main concern when with a REAL TOP ... 

• Like 1