total bottoms and their cock

cumbottom4use

When I get fucked in clubs I am usually locked in chastity. My bf likes to fuck me without the cage but always my dick is soft and oozing precum or even cum when I get banged hard and for long time. I get hard only if someone starts sucking me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 11:12 AM, FFun2BB said:

...as a bottom my joy and pleasure is to look after all the needs and wants from the Top/s ... once a top starts kissing me and uses my nipples (hard) I am all his to use as he wants... even so I am hard, I am not concerned about my cock ... it's all about giving pleasure to the Top ... I love to saddle up on a cock and ride it, milk it with each stroke...

I had a Top who would give me inner orgasms .... and he loved it when my body would go into spams, as in those long minutes my cunt-muscles would milk him with an intensity which he enjoyed.

Each Top is different and I love to make sure all their loads go deep inside me - whatever position. Sometimes I milk my cock afterwards but like most here, this isn't my main concern when with a REAL TOP ... 

OH FUCK YA!!! Your exactly the kinda bottom I fantasize about .. love to have a bottom sit me back then straddle my cock and slide on and ride me. pump up and down and milk all my cum out 

My dick is usually limp and flopping, flailing around when i get fucked. Sometimes I cum, sometimes I don't. Sometimes my cum shoots out, other times it dribbles out. Sometimes I stroke myself, sometimes I don't. It really varies from session to session.

While  I am actively being fucked, I do not pay much attention to my dick.    I'm sometimes hard, but more often than not am soft while getting plowed.

I am mostly concentrating on contracting and expanding my ass muscles as I try to stimulate my Top toward orgasm, and also try to get him to bust through my internal anal sphincter (the 2nd ring).     All my pleasurable sensations are centered around feeling my Top's cock  filling my fuckhole and pistoning my rectum.  ( On very rare occasions, I have had a hands free orgasm, though, which feels fantastic.)

If my Top is done fucking with me, and he wants me to cum, I enjoy jacking off.    Better yet, is if he gives me a hand job.   Best is if he sucks a cumload out of me and/or felches some of his cum out of me. (Does not happen enough, though.)     Of course, some Tops don't give my cock and its relief a second thought.   That's fine, too.

I am always content to leave my sexcapades with my cumfilled balls, so long as my cunt is filled with his or other men's cumloads.

Ever since I found the ultimatly sheer joy of P-spot orgasms, which by the way are a hundred times better than conventional ejaculatory orgasms, I've been training myself to cum purely by penetration alone. By myself, I usually use prostate stimulators, thick dildoes, and a Tens e-stim buttplug to cum. Its gotten to the point where normal jack-off masturbation is not as satisfying.

While getting fucked, I totally concentrate on the sensations of the top plowing me balls deep in me. I'm usually flaccid or semi-hard and hate it when the top tries to suck me off or jack me off. Primarily, I don't want to to early or I lose the fuck feeling. I rather cum hands-free with a Top's thick cock rubbing up on my P-Spot while I shudder from the waves of ecstasy washing over me. Most times, I will be all wet with pre-cum leakimg out and, sometimes, jizz slowly leaking and throbbing out of my dick. 

Bottom line, its not about my dick cumming, its all about how goodmit feels having a nice, thick, power top tear into me all night long.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Ever since I found the ultimatly sheer joy of P-spot orgasms, which by the way are a hundred times better than conventional ejaculatory orgasms, I've been training myself to cum purely by penetration alone. By myself, I usually use prostate stimulators, thick dildoes, and a Tens e-stim buttplug to cum. Its gotten to the point where normal jack-off masturbation is not as satisfying.

While getting fucked, I totally concentrate on the sensations of the top plowing me balls deep in me. I'm usually flaccid or semi-hard and hate it when the top tries to suck me off or jack me off. Primarily, I don't want to to early or I lose the fuck feeling. I rather cum hands-free with a Top's thick cock rubbing up on my P-Spot while I shudder from the waves of ecstasy washing over me. Most times, I will be all wet with pre-cum leakimg out and, sometimes, jizz slowly leaking and throbbing out of my dick. 

Bottom line, its not about my dick cumming, its all about how goodmit feels having a nice, thick, power top tear into me all night long.

I'm with you there. 

I'm also a pleaser though. I get a pure high, or joy out of making other men cum.  With my mouth or ass.. When I used to hit the gloryholes I got tons of practice sucking dick. The first guy that fucked me though, I knew I wanted more of that. The first time I ever came, had an actual orgasm from being fucked, I was hooked.  I have topped. It's a much different sensation. I prefer to bottom and I LOVE the feel of a hard dick pumping me. First, if I feel his rock hard dick, I know it feels good to him. Second, if he is shooting his load deep in me, I know he lived fucking me and I pleased him. 

One of the reasons I also like being chained up In a sling. They can let loose. Feels. So good.. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I never touch my cock when being fucked - it is not about my getting off it is about the top and my totally concentrating on what he wants and how to take him to the ultimate where he nuts in me. I very rarely cum or get hard and prefer jockstraps or being caged when being fucked.

• Like 1