Tips for throwing BBRT hotel party out of town

Rawdawg13

Just that.  My partnet and I are going away this weekend and I'm whoring his hole out to people that respond to a party ad I placed.  I know people do it all the time but I never have.  Any suggestions or tips to make for a better experience to be had by all.  I've had a lot of bottoms request invites but that would defeat the purpose of him taking as many as he can handle, so I've already learned that lesson.  What else do I need to know?  Should I go to Kinko's and have little  thank you cards printed  that says "I just fucked somebody's BF and all I got is this lousy card!"?  Whatever you think I need to know!

• Upvote 3

expect maybe half of the guys who rsvp to actually show.

have definite start and end times.

lock all valuables in the room safe or trunk of the car.

have plenty of water, towels and lube.

book in a hotel that doesn't require your guests to call from the lobby to access your room.

whatever your drug use policy is, state it clearly in the invite.

hope for a great, hot night but don't be surprised if it just doesn't happen.

• Upvote 2

Guest bbpiginsyd

I Have done this multiple times. Best advice is expect quarter to half of the amount you expect.

Make sure they can access the room easily without going through a lobby.

I usually keep some drinks out just to be friendly.

Make it clear in regards to drug use.

Keep plenty of lube ready.

I Get those who rsvp to send me a text so I can at least Guage numbers that way when I advise of the room number

Timing is also key. I've found better results on a Thursday night compared to a Friday. Research the gay scene where you are going. At worst if you get all no shows you know where the bath house is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

My advice 

easy access to room

invite everyone and then cherry pick the men- creates a buzz 

more Vers than total pig bottoms - greed is out  

paired down list of 20 = 7 to 10 will show 

have my algorithm down !  ?

The party was canceled the day of.   Long story short,   I got dosed (I believe the kids call it stealthed now..) the night before with something I can only describe as LSD.   It is the only thing I can compare it to.   I've never even heard of anyone being dosed with acid before.  AND it was shitty acid, THANK GOD, or it might have ended much worse.  Thats not mean, thats down right evil considering the very nature of acid. 

My partner, MayTheForceBNU, was pimping my hole out in one of our rooms.  Which was fucking intensely hot by the way.   My bf said that one of the last few guys entered the room acting a little strange, but not strange enough to send a red flag.  Its a fucking bath house on a Sat night, right?   I wouldn't know, I was blind folded.  (Did I mention how hot that was...)  I remember someone cumming in me then crawling into the bed and trying to curl up next to us...as best he could...and this is when the "trip" kicked in because I remember him doing and saying things that never even happened!  I can't really say much beyond that because its hazy.   He said at first I seemed normal and because we went our separate way a lot, he didn't suspect anything for a few hours.  He said I was talking to invisible people,  out of nowhere I knew sign language (I'm betting I wasn't very legible!), and it scared the shit out of him.  I almost ended up in the ER he was so scared.  He got me back to our hotel where I promptly went to sleep.   I woke up the next day an hour after our party should have started.  I woke up raring to go completely oblivious to what happened at first.  I think I said "We gotta get up, we over slept.."  He started crying.  I started remembering.   It was awful!  The party was under my bbrt account so in order to cancel it he had to "jail brake" my iphone!  I would have never thought of this in a million years but he ended up using my finger to open my iphone (finger print ID!) and from there took care of business.  I  just felt kinda "thowed off" for the rest of our stay.   Fuck, I sorta still feel "touched"!

I insisted that we go back our last night there.  I didn't want that to be my last memory of the place plus I wanted him to have one good night with lots of fun...and by lots of fun I mean lots of sex.   A lot of it.  If Superman possessed any sexual super powers (and just between us I believe he did.) my boyfriend would kick his ass.  Then he'd fuck it.  Then he'd eat it.  Then he'd sit on Superman's cock and ride that D until it snapped off!  And then I feel he'd somehow get Batman involved, I'm not  sure how...he just would.  But thats another story...and one I really should write because that shit is hot as fuck!  I literally heard someone say to him, no bull shit, "You're my new hero!" after he took one particular brutal long pounding.  Our first night there we were there maybe an hour and he took two loads, got a bj, gave two bjs, and fucked a little latin twink within an inch of his life in which he came two maybe even three times as he wipes the very sweat from his brow.   Then there's me... "Wow, well I found the coke machine...and...ah, I know where to go make a PP."   No exaggeration.  No bull shit.  The words new and hero were used.  He was definitely on a roll and hot as fuck.  I love watching him work.

Eventually, I think he felt bad for me...and I don't mean to brag...but if I had to count the number of encounters I had...minus the ones he engineered...on one hand....I'd have enough fingers left over to get a coke outta the machine and hold my dick while I pee.  One of those guys only stuck his dick in me three or four times then left the fuck stall weeping.  And not like "Oh my god, I've just seen Jesus" weeping.  More like hysterical "It rubs the lotion on its skin" type shit.

So to answer your question, the party got canceled due to an unforeseen circumstance.  But the trip itself....my bf had a ball, I enjoyed watching him have that ball, and somewhere deep in the heart of Texas some poor little pocket sized Latino boy is holding his butthole and crying.

• Upvote 1

Sucks that it didn't go down like you wanted! I do like the tips listed here though. Been trying to do something like that for one of my friends for a while and it always ends in a bust! Will try a few of these and see what happens.