Dad’s Basement Part Three

Dad’s shower was open with multiple heads, like something you would see in a locker room, which made it easy to spy on him.  I stood outside the shower area as he turned on the water for each head.  His cock bounced as he moved alone the wall completing his task.  The steam began to rise almost instantly, heating the air.  I watched Dad step under on of the head, water began to run down his muscled frame, matting the body hair as he became wetter and wetter.  It was like a dream watching him run his hands over his body, massaging his muscles.  His hands explored every inch of his body, slowly running along the length of his cock and cupping his balls. 

My cock began to harden again as I watched the live shower scene of my Dad.  He slowly turned his back to me.  His hands began to move down the front of his thighs, causing him to bend over the lower his hands went down his legs.  I watched his furry ass as he bent over.  Once his hands were near his ankles, his furry crack opened, exposing his hole to me.  It was so fucking hot.  His hands moved to his ass checks and spread them open more, giving me a better view of his hole.  I felt like I was frozen to the floor, as I watched his hands massage his cheeks then slowly move towards his crack. His fingers ran up and down the furry trench, teasing his hole and me. 

Unknowingly, I was doing the same to my crack, my fingers were sliding up and down my own crack, teasing my self.  It was pleasure I had never experienced before.  Each time my fingers hit my hole, my cock jumped.

“Step into my parlor, Son.”

I stepped in and joined my Dad under the shower heads.  The hot water felt good on my body.  I closed my eyes and put my head under the falling water.

“Relax” was the only word spoken.

One of Dad’s hands was pushing my forward on my upper back while the other was rubbing my lower back.  He was bent of slightly, opposite of me, his fingers were lightly toughing my skin above my ass, slowly moving down.  I bit my lip when the found the entrance of my crack and slowly work down.  The first pass they just went over my hole, each finger dipping slightly in as they went over my puckered hole.  Dad’s fingers stopped as they pasted upwards.  This time he pushed his fingers into my pucker, just getting the tips in slightly, over and over.  Each time he did this I would moan ever so silently.

Grabbing some soap, he lathered up his fingers, then returned to my hole.  With each push inwards his fingers invaded deeper and deeper into my virgin  hole.  The little bit of pain, turned to pleasure with each push inwards.  I braced myself with my hands against the wall. 

“Daddy loves your boy pussy, Son” he said as he quickly moved behind me, pressing his furry muscled body against my back. 

His hard cock was laying in my crack and in my mind’s eye I could see it covering the whole length.  He was slowly moving it  up and down my crack, breathing on my neck. 

"Hard to keep from pushing my cock into your hole, fucking you good and seeding your hole, Son,” he said, “Restraining myself is hard.  If I am to convert you, I have to do it correctly.”

“Yes Daddy,” was all I could say.

He turned me around, pulling me close again.  This time our cocks were pressed together.  Being slightly shorter than him, our eyes were inches apart, as well as our lips.  I licked mine as I stared into his eyes. 

“Get on your knees, Son,” he said, putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me down until his cock was in my face, adding “Taste your Daddy.”

I opened my mouth as wide as possible and engulfed Dad’s big veiny cock, taking it as deep as possible.  His hands moved to the back of my head, pushing gently.  Placing my hands on his thighs as I moved back and forth on his cock, doing my best to take it further and further down my throat.

Apparently that what Dad had in mind as he grunted a deep voice "Deeper Son, DEEPER.”

I tried to take more and more of his cock into my mouth and throat as I went down on him, only to gag more and more.  His hips began to thrust more and more towards my face, pushing more of his cock into my mouth and throat as he cooed “Relax Son, Daddy won’t hurt you.”

I tried to relax but this was so new.  His hands moved from the back of my head to the sides, holding me in place as he thrust his hips faster and harder towards my face.  I felt his balls hit my chin as his cock inched deeper into my throat, until there was a pop.  His cock slide into my throat and he pressed his crotch against my face, balls against my chin. 

“Good Boy," Dad again murmured, only to hold still for a moment, then only to pull out, and then resume face-fucking me.  As he did so, spit shot out of my mouth, landing in his crotch hair and running down my chin.  I focused my eyes upwards to see his chest heaving, his head thrown back while biting his lips as he teased me saying “Not much longer now Son.” 

I muffled a moaned as a response.  I was in my own ecstasy.  I had my Dad’s hard cock fucking my mouth.  Tasting his pre-cum, a preview of the cum that was infected with his HIV.  My hands were rubbing the wet furry thighs as my cock jumped a little as it stood between my thighs. 

“Hot fucking mouth Son.  Can only imagine how good my cock would feel slipping in and out of your neg fuck hole,” he remarked.  Again I replied with a muffled moan.  “Want Daddy to shoot on your face or down your throat Son?” he asked.

“faummmce” I replied.

“Throat it is, Boy.”

He pulled his cock out slightly as his piss slit opened.  His poz cum shot out, landing on my tongue giving me a taste of my Dad’s toxic seed.  After two shots, he pushed his cock all the way in and shot the rest of his load down my throat to my waiting stomach.  I could feel the pulses of cum shooting against my tongue.

“Fuck yeah, huge load,” Dad commented as the intensity and frequency of his cum shots decreased, finally stopping.  Dad repeated withdrew himself, only to push back in, each time his cock softening on the down stroke.

“Lick Daddy’s cock clean, Boy.”

I did as he demanded, running my tongue all over his cock while it was inside my mouth.  Once it popped out, I continued to lick it.  My cock bounced as I licked his softening cock.  He bent over, grabbing my chin in his hand, locking his eyes on mine and announced “Your first HIV load, Son.”

Without touching myself I shot my load in the air.  It was washed away with the hot water from the shower. 

"Soon you won’t be shooting neg loads, Boy.”

• Like 24
  • Upvote 57
  • Piggy 8

Dad’s Basement - Part Four

As the week went on Dad taught me more and more about man to man raw sex, although it wasn’t physical, I knew that would change once the weekend arrived. Dad didn’t hold back when it came to my new sexual education, the more twisted and perverted the harder his cock got, and well, mine too. As each day past, my anticipation grew. I wondered if this would be the day that Dad popped my cherry, but it wasn’t and soon it was Friday.

“Morning Son,” Dad said, as he slapped his hard cock against my forehead. 

“Morning."

“Tonight is a big night for you.  I have left you something on the table.  You know what you need to do today for tonight,” he said, tucking his hard cock inside his pants. 

“Yes, Daddy.”

“We both have to be ready for tonight,” he said.  "See you about two this afternoon, Son.”  With that he left, leaving me in my bed with my morning hard on which I slowly stroked under the covers, only to return saying   “Son, quit playing with your cock.  In fact don’t touch the fucker until I tell you.  Not even to piss.’

“Fuck” I said, but it was too late.  He was gone.  Slowly I got out of bed, thinking pissing is going to be interesting and messy today as I headed down to the kitchen to see what he had left me.  Wasn’t hard to find, he had propped a new jock in its packaging up against a huge black fake dick.  Seeing this caused me to smile.  Written on a post it was a note which read 'Wear this all day.  Mark it as yours'.  I opened the new jock and stepped into it.  My hard cock tented the material of the pouch out.  It was going to be a long day of getting ready for tonight in the basement, so I had to do what Dad had told me to do in order to be ready.

Dad came home a little after two to find me seated on the floor in my jock which was still tented outwards by my hard cock and now stained yellow from piss. 

"Damn, that’s fucking hot, Son,” Dad remarked with pleasure.

“Thanks,” I replied with a grin. 

We both did our thing to prepare for the night's activities, and were ready about 6:00 PM.  I was in the kitchen leaning against the counter in my nasty jock when Dad came in.  No words were spoken as he opened the basement door and disappeared into the darkness.  I quickly moved towards the door and then down the stairs until I bumped into Dad at the bottom.  My pouch inadvertently rubbed against his ass. 

“Easy Son.  There will be time for that shortly.”

I could hear movement already in the basement, yet it was completely dark.  I began to think that the darkness was messing with my mind, until Dad hit the light switch and there in the middle of the room was eight nude men, each man's cock obscenely hard and pointing directly at me.  Some of the men I recognized, while others were new to me.  Dad turned to me, gabbed my upper arms in his fists and announced “Tonight Son, each of these men, will fuck and seed your neg hole.  The goal is to convert you.”

“Does that include you Dad?” I asked.

“FUCK YEAH” he firmly declared, adding “I will be the first and the last in the first part of tonight's conversion party."

My cock got harder in my pouch.  I could not believe it.  Tonight Daddy was going to take my virgin cherry as well as my disease cherry.  My hole twitched as I looked at the men in the room and the hard man cocks. 

Never one to waste time, Dad pulled me into the locker room, where he pulled down my jock, freeing my hard cock.  He positioned me on the empty wall, as another man stepped forward with a camera, his hard cock bouncing as he moved.  I saw a flash and then I was pulled in a new direction.  Fuck these twisted fuckers were in a hurry.  I lost my jock in the locker room, not really caring if I ever saw it again.  Then I was taken back to the first room.  A fuck bench had been moved to the middle of the room.  My heart was pounding and I felt my legs getting weak, the excitement was getting to be too much.  It was obvious what was intended.  I climbed on the bench, both my holes exposed for easy access.  I felt my arms and legs being tied to the bench as my torso.  With what was about to happen, these men wanted me to stay in place.  Rough hands roamed my body, my ass was slapped over and over, nipples pinched, my cock jacked and balls squeezed. 

I felt one cock after another slap my face while other men spat in my face.  I closed my eyes, hoping this was not a dream.  I wanted this.  A hot breathe in my ear asked “You want this Son?”  It was my Daddy.  I nodded in affirmation.

“Not good enough, Son.”

“Yes.”

“You want Daddy and his friends to fuck you, to shoot their poz loads in your hole, to gift you their disease?”

“FUCK YES DADDY!  Fuck me, poz me, convert me.”

“Good boy,” he said as the other men grunted in approval.

My ass was spread wide by two men, as something rough was pushed into my hole.  It hurt like hell as it passed through my clenched hole.  I could feel scratching inside my hole as this object moved in and out of me.  As my mind tried to get my mouth to object to this invasion in my hole, my cock jumped and leaked over powering my mind.  Then the object was abruptly withdrawn, causing my hole to clinch shut in pain.  Tears welled-up in my eyes, which I fought to stop. 

Again I felt breath in my ears announcing “Your fuck hole is ready Son.” My Dad was displaying a bloody toothbrush for my inspection.  

Standing  up, he stroked his cock and handed the tooth brush to a tattoo covered man with a big uncut cock.  Hands were still exploring my body, teasing and torturing me.  My ass was burning from all the slaps. 

“Men, Let the games begin," Dad announced, asking me "Are you ready for Daddy’s cock, Son?”

I felt Dad’s cock head rub up and down my crack.  My legs were shaking from fear as well as excitement, knowing my Dad was going to take both my cherries right now.  His head teased me over and over, until he grabbed my hips, and thrust his cock head into my hole.  It resisted at first, but with consent pushing and the slapping of my ass checks from other men, it open and his cock plunged deep into my hole.  The pain was intense.  I screamed as he continued to push deeper and deeper, until he was balls-deep.  He continued to press against my ass with his body, holding me to him as I tried to pull away and fight my bindings.  The men all around grunted in approval of my Dad's assault on my ass.  Some liquid was flowing freely down my crack and onto my balls. 

Dad pulled his cock out slowly, allowing me to feel every vein on his shaft, until only his head was inside my broken hole.  Without warning he thrust back into my hole, doing this over and over.  The pain continued with each thrust of his cock, but slowly diminished, until it was replaced with pleasure.  My grunts of pain, turned to moans.

“He’s fucking enjoying it now,” someone observed, adding “I can’t wait to shove this uncut cock into that used broken boy hole and let him feel that extra cock skin.”

Someone else commented “Fuck, I have a week's worth of cum churning in my balls for this boy," and yet another "Conversion is almost certain for your boy.”

Dad continued to fuck my hole, increasing his rhythm, balls bouncing off my ass.  I could hear him grunting like a wild animal.  His breathing was getting faster and faster too.  I knew it would not be long until his poz load would be shooting into my wrecked hole, and I was right. 

“Here it comes Son.  Daddy is going to corrupt you, convert up, fuck you up,” he exclaimed in triumph as he pushed in deep as his cock started shooting its toxic load out of the piss slit, which was accompanied by the declaration “Daddy is pozzing your boy pussy!”

I could feel his cock jump.  I could feel his cum shooting inside hitting the sensitive walls of my ass.  Once done, he abruptly withdrew, which left my ass leaving me feeling empty, but not for long.  Another cock head was breaching my hole, filling me up again, driving in balls-deep as the new man gripped my hips.  I closed my eyes.  This time the pain was less and was quickly replaced with pleasure. 

“Good job Son” my Dad said in my ear, “look at Daddy’s cock.”

I opened my eyes to see my Dad’s semi hard cock in front of me.  It was red with blood, mixed with cum.  I could not believe his magnificent tool had been in my hole.

“Clean my cock, Son.”

With out hesitating I opened my mouth and he  pushed it in.  I licked and suck on his cock, tasting my blood and his cum, knowing that it was the second poz cum load he had given me, but the first one up my pussy. 

The man behind me continued to fuck my hole.  His cock wasn't as thick as Dad’s but it was almost as long, didn’t really matter though, he knew how to fuck and please a hole, and it wasn't long before he rammed his cock deep inside and shot his load.  Another poz load in my hole.  Fuck, I was getting into this.  I wondered how many loads I would get.  He pulled out my used hole and laughed, saying "Damn, after only two cocks, look how that hole gapes!”

Even if I couldn't see what he was talking about, after having been fucked by two cocks in rapid sequence, I could feel not only were my ass lips puffy, my hope was gaping open.  The ventilation in the basement was causing slight drafts, and the air blowing across my hole caused it to wink a bit, but still stayed open.  Shivers ran up  my spine, and straight to my cock, causing it to jump more and leak more.  I was surprised I hadn't yet shot my load.

“Ready for a new sensation Boy?  Uncut cock.  Lots of skin.”

I felt the cock slide in deep.  The new man held it there, then slowly pulled out.  I could feel the skin moving as the cock moved.  I moaned.  With only one thrust and pull out I knew I was hooked on uncut cock.  He wasn’t going to continue to bring me pleasure this was about him, so he grabbed my hips and began to fuck me harder and harder, but the uncut cock and rough fuck only made me moan loader. 

“Your Boy is a fucking natural,” my latest fucker announced as he continued fucking with gusto.

I was to occupied with getting fucked to hear any replies, but I felt another cock poking at my mouth so I sucked it in, cleaning it off, tasting my ass, my blood, my Dad’s cum and his cum.  I wanted poppers but none were ever presented to me.

Soon the uncut man rammed in and began shooting.  Pulling out he was replaced by another cock. This was done over and over for several hours.  Each man had shot his poz load into my well-used hole.  I had no idea how long I was tied there, taking each man’s poz cock and cum up my hole.  I did know, however, I was fucked by each one, starting with my Dad, and, as promised, to be concluded by my Dad. 

“Time for the cock that made you again, boy.”

I felt Dad’s big cock, easily slid into my hole.  I moaned as I was sore from the earlier fucks, but the slickness of all the poz loads reduced the pain and increased the pleasure, although there was no escaping the fact that the torn tissues in my ass were a source of substantial pain.  Dad, however, was not concerned with my discomfort, he was focused on getting off and ensuring my conversion.  He fucked my hole with fast jerking movements in and out of my hole, until he changed the motion to long strokes.  I could feel his cock head sliding in deep, hitting my prostate with each thrust. 

“Going to fuck that last neg load out of you, Son.”

I could feel someone holding my cock, slowly jacking it.  I knew I would not last long with Dad fucking my hole and someone jacking me.  I bit my lip to hold of on shooting until I couldn’t hold it any more.  My cock start to shoot, my ass muscles would contracted around Dad’s cock. 

“Oh FUCK BOY!” my Dad yelled, “your hole is squeezing Daddy’s cock, gonna poz you again, can’t hold it.”

With that he slammed balls deep into me and shot, as the man finished milking my cock.  Still breathing heavy Dad, pulled out and slapped my ass check with appreciation, praising me saying “Good boy, Son, but it isn't over.  Ten poz loads is only the beginning.”

I was lifted off the fuck bench, held up by two men, one on each side.  I looked down to see with cocks hard as rocks.  Grins came across their faces.  “That was just part one Boy” one of the men explained, adding “Part two is the mind fuck.”

• Like 23
  • Upvote 59
  • Piggy 10

Dad’s Basement Part Five

I was led by the two men, into the next room, the one that was divided into two. We continued to  move until we were in the area with three glory holes cut into the wall. Not much light was coming through the holes, so I knew the sun was going down outside.

“Taking all loads is like Russian roulette - raw cock goes into your hole and the cock shoots - could be shooting blanks or a hot round of poz cum” one of the men said.

I was placed with my back to the wall and pulled over at the waist allowing my ass to open at the glory hole.

“Plus Son there is an added excitement to taking cocks that you don’t know who it is attached to, Do you know them or are they complete strangers you will never see again”

I pushed my ass checks back against the wooden wall. I could hear sounds coming from all around. I looked to my left to see my Dad putting his ass against the wooden wall too. Only there was already a hard cock sticking through the glory hole. It was dark, thick and sticking straight out. 

I watched my Dad spit in his hand, rub the spit onto his hole, and push back on the dark cock, It slowly disappeared into Dad’s hole. My cock started to expand. I was watching my Dad take cock up his hole. It was the hottest thing I had ever saw. Dad’s head was thrown back with pleasure and one of his buds shoved a bottle of poppers under his nose, which he inhaled deeply. 

“Show your Son how to take cock”

I watched as Dad’s ass pressed against the wood wall, the cock was deep inside his hole. I could feel the thrusts of the man fucking my Dad, move the wall on my ass. Dad moaned load as the cock moved in and out of his hole. 

I was lost watching Dad take raw cock, until I felt something pushing at my own hole. One of Dad’s buds reached back and spread my checks giving the unknown man access to my used hole. 

“Fuck man, that is one used cummy fuck hole” said the man on the other side of the wall, who was pushing his cock into my hole. I had heard that voice some where before, I knew it but could not place it. 

My hole opened around the cock, allowing it to slide deep inside, pushing the cum forward and out ward of my hole. I moaned as the cock began to move. I concentrated on the rhythm of the fuck - as he pushed in I pushed back and pulled off as he pulled out. 

“Good Son, take that anon raw cock - you know it could be anyone even grandpa” Dad said, “imagine being fucked by not just me but him as well today Son”

My cock throbbed at that thought. I loved over and Dad was matching his fuck just like mine. We moved together. I looked up to see the other men who fucked me earlier either sucking or fucking each other. Dad took another big hit of poppers and then handed them to me - and I followed suit in huffing them. 

“Fuck that hole just opened” the top said on the other side of the wall, picking up speed. 

I looked to the other side of me, to see another cock coming through the hole. I could not help be think it was a beautiful sight to see, another hard fucking cock. I watch the tattooed, uncut cock man back his ass up, taking the cock deep into his hole, moaning as he was penetrated. I passed him the poppers and watched him inhale deep. 

I continued to push back against the hard cock working in and out of my hole. Poz cum flowed out of my hole and dripped down my balls. 

“Stay where you are fucker, I have to eat that ass!” the owner of the cock fucking me said.

I felt his cock slip out and was soon replaced with a hot tongue. It was sliding in and out of my cum covered gapping hole. It was another new sensation. I moaned more and more as he switched from tongue fucking me and sucking my hole to eat out the cum deposited in there. 

My cock twitched rapidly as my mind wondered if he knew he was not only sucking out my Dad’s cum but also sucking out and swallowing nothing but poz loads. I ran my finger over my cock and scooped up the pre-cum leaking out. I was bringing it to my lips when I felt my Dad’s hand grab mine and pulling it to his mouth.

“Give me your pre-fuck juice Son”

I felt his mouth engulf my finger, sucking it like it was a skinny cock. The uncut guy reached over and scooped some of my pre-cum onto his finger and sucked it off, just like my Dad. 

“Fucking tastes like yours bud”

The man stopped eating my ass and pushed his cock in my hole again, sliding all the way in and all the way out, over and over. I could hear a growl coming from him and knew he would not last much longer in my hole.

“Never thought I would breed that hot ass that you strutted around campus, teasing the hell out of every man” he said. “you fucking overachieving whore”

Fuck me, where did I know that voice from. I felt him slam his body against the wall, as his cock start to shoot deep inside my hole adding his cum to the rest. The thought of not knowing if I was getting more poz cum or not was a huge fucking turn on. Soon the pulse of his cock stopped and he pulled out. I fought the urge to look through the glory hole to see who it was.

“Hot as fuck is right Dad” I said turning to him, watch him pull off his cock.

“Got a load?” I asked him

“Switching”

I watched him and the uncut man switch cocks, fuck it was hot the just slid back on the new cocks, using each other’s ass juices as lube. I felt fingers playing with my hole through the glory hole. I closed my eyes as I felt them enter me. The new man pushed in two fingers, then three and then four, ramming them in and out. I wanted to scream out just give me your fucking cock, but didn’t. 

He removed his fingers, leaving empty and wanting to filled. I felt his hard cock rubbing up and down my hole, slowly moving, wetting the head with cum. I balanced myself on my knees and reached back spreading my ass open more. 

He positioned his cock head at my hole and pushed in, driving deep. I moaned again, I felt full as his cock spread open my ever loosening hole. Even with soreness setting in, I felt pleasure. He slowly moved his cock in and out of my hole. Steadily fucking me. 

I turned and watched Dad slam his ass back against the wooden wall, fucking himself on the cock sticking through the glory hole. Harder and harder Dad pushed back against the wall, until he pushed all the way back and held his ass against it. 

“Getting bred Son” he said smiling at me. 

The cock inside my hole was still steadily pumping in and out, working the ridge of it’s head against the muscles of my loose hole. 

“NEXT” Dad yelled as to signal anyone on the public side of the glory hole he was ready for the next anon cock. I watched as he braced himself, knowing that a cock had just entered his hole. 

“Oh yeah, fuck me hard bud” Dad said as he began moving back and forth on the new cock. Sounds of fucking and sucking echoed through the basement, while the smell of cum, piss and musk infused with the heated air. 

“Going to get loaded up Son, so I can squat over your mouth and feed you cum from my hairy ass!” Dad said. 

The cock inside my ass grew thicker and harder, giving me the sign it was going to shoot it’s load deep into my hole. I licked my lips, knowing that I was going to be flooded with more cum. One strong push in and the flood began. I could feel pulse after pulse of seed shooting into me. 

He pulled out and within seconds another cock stabbed at my hole, sliding in deep this time with almost no effort. 

“Your first black cock Son.” Dad said, “Hold on tight I have had that cock before and he fucks hard and long”

My cock oozed pre-cum knowing that this cock had fucked and breed my Dad. Such a fucking turn on. It drove deep inside me. I still wondered how Dad knew what cock was fucking his Son’s ass. Was these anon fucks pre-arranged. Those thoughts quickly left my mind, as the black did started to pull in and out my hole. The cock would pull completely out of my hole, only to be shoved deep into me seconds later. This punch fuck attack continued for what seemed like for ever.

Looking over at Dad, I could see him lost in a world of pleasure as his hard cock jumped up and down between his legs as he was fucked. Pre-cum was hanging from the head and almost touching the floor. I wanted to taste it, I wanted to suck every drop out of that piss slit. I watched Dad push back against the wooden wall, getting fucked and taking loads. 

“Good boy pussy” I heard grunted though the wall, “Gonna give you a highly toxic load Boy”

My cock jumped knowing that this man was advertising his poz load and I was going to get it. His cock roughly punched my used hole, deeper and deeper. I jumped when he hit deep inside me.

“Don’t pull off Boy, so fucking close” he said

He continued to fuck me harder and deeper, until he pushed in deep and stayed there. Grunting and groaning as his piss slit opened and his toxic load invaded my used hole. I tried to squeeze my ass around his cock to milk out every drop, but my hole had been fucked so much by thick cocks, there wasn’t much pressure. 

“Clean it Boy” he said pulling out of my ass.

I flipped around positioning my mouth at the glory hole. I closed my eyes and opened wide. I felt the cock pass through my mouth, gently sliding against my lips. It was slick with cum and the juices from my well fucked hole. I closed my lips around the black cock and lick and sucked. It began to move in and out of my mouth. Fingers began to feel around my hole, sliding in and out. The black cock soften and popped out of my mouth. He pulled away and I turned to back my ass against  the hole again, waiting for the next cock to arrive.

Time continued to pass, as the fucking continued. I lost count of how many anon cocks and loads I had taken through the glory hole, as well as how many Dad had. The third glory hole had seen many men presenting their holes to be fucked so I didn’t even try to concentrate on them. I knew it was getting late in the night, but I wanted more, more cock, more cum, and more disease. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 54
  • Piggy 12
  • Downvote 1