Dad’s Basement - Part Six

I watched Dad leave the glory hole area and head out, so I followed. Glancing behind me I saw two other men take our places at the holes, one was already sucking on a cock and the other was pushing his ass on the cock sticking through the second vacant hole.

I followed Dad into the next room, his hairy ass looked so good. The fur was matted down sticking to his bouncing cheeks. I lowered my gaze to see the fur on his inner thighs were also matted. It was so fucking hot.

“Hungry, Son?” he asked.

“Yes. Daddy!”

“Good, get on you back and open wide.”

Immediately obeying, I dropped to the floor, my back on the cold basement tile.  Dad stepped up, positioning his feet on each side of me. I watched as his hairy ass slowly lowered getting closer and closer to my face. As it lowered, his crack opened, exposing the cum covered fur and his hole. My hand instantly went for my cock. 

“Leave it,” he ordered.

I dropped my hard cock, allowing it to rest on my stomach. I reached up and braced my hands, one on each ass cheek, spreading them wider. I stuck my tongue out and made contact with his hole. I could taste the cum on it. I swirled my tongue around the hole, then pushed it inside. As I entered a small amount of cum dropped out, landing on my tongue. I swallowed it instantly and went back for more. I licked up and down his cum filled crack and around his hole. Savoring the poz cum from the men in the basement. 

“Suck it out, Son!”

I didn't hesitate. I placed my lips against his ass and started sucking. He was pushing his hole open, helping me get to the cum easier. I sucked harder and harder, each time being rewarded with cum as my cock leaked cum onto my stomach. I felt a hand pull it up, pointing straight up. I didn’t even look to see who it was. All I knew was someone was sitting on my hard cock. I could feel him riding my dick, working his ass up and down my cock.  I squeezed my ass, but still let the bottom control the ride, especially as I was pre-occupied with my Dad's ass. 

An amazing amount of cum was lodged in Dad's hole - as I sucked and tongued his ass lips, more and more cum flowed out.  I eagerly swallowed it down, always going back for more. 

“Does Daddy’s ass taste good boy?”

I could only muffle a response. The man riding my cock was increasing speed. I could feel his cock and balls bouncing off my body each time he hit bottom. My balls were drawing up more and more, I knew that I would not be able to hold out much longer. I was going to shoot a load deep in his ass, whether it was poz or neg was still in question, but I was definitely going to give him a load.

I still had my tongue in Dad’s ass as my  balls pulled up completely, and began shooting my boy cum deep into the man’s hole. I moaned loudly into my Dad’s ass. The man still was riding my cock as it shot inside him. As my shooting subsided, I reached out and put my hands on his thighs, signaling him to stop. I was getting sensitive. 

He dropped down on my now softening cock, trying to keep it inside him, as Dad stood up allowing me to see who was riding me. It was the tattooed, uncut cock man. He just smiled at me when I saw him. 

"Son, this is Garrett. He has taken a liking to your cock!”

“Fuck yeah, nothing like boy cock,” Garrett added. 

He bent down coming face to face with me. I could smell dick and piss on his breath. Grabbing my head with both of his hands, he locked lips with me, then stuck his tongue in me, kissing me as Dad watched from above. 

“Don’t worry, skin here likes your holes too.” Garrett said pointing to his uncut cock. 

After a moment of kissing he stood up, my soft cock dropped out of his hole, dripping cum on me from his hole. Garrett moved on to another area of the basement. Having shot my load, I needed to piss, so I asked Dad where to piss, as there didn't seem to be a toilet in the basement. 

His eyes got wide as an evil grin grew on his face. Grabbing my arm he led me to the shower area tucked under the stairs. We passed Garrett, who was now fucking a hole while another man was eating his ass.  We exchanged smiles as I walked by. 

Once in the shower area, Dad dropped to his knees in front of me. Looking up into my eyes, he took my soft cock in his hand instructing “Piss down my throat, Son.”

Taking my cock head into his mouth, he held still, which was absolutely necessary as I really needed to piss, and didn't want an erection to take precedence.  Finally my stream started, and once I got it going, there was no stopping it. I filled Dad’s mouth full, then felt him swallow. My piss flowed more, filling his mouth three more times each time he would swallow every drop. I couldn't believe my Dad was able to drink all my piss without spilling a drop. 

He stood up and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me towards him. I could feel his tongue licking me lips, then parted them searching for my own. Our lips touched, his beard stubble scratched at my smooth cheeks. I could taste my piss on his tongue. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, licking the inside tasting more and more of my piss. My hands rubbed his furry muscles.

“Thirsty, Son?” Dad asked.

I dropped to my knees, coming face to face with Dad’s cock. It was only semi hard, but still was impressive in size. I gently lifted his cock to my mouth, only taking in the head of it in.

“Don’t move.  I need to stay soft to piss, Son.”

I knelt very still, waiting for his hot piss to being to flow. His breathing slowed as I felt a slight jerk in his cock, as the flow began. 

“Swallow.”

I swallowed, trying to keep up with the yellow liquid filling my mouth. Dad sensed he was going too fast and grabbed his cock to slow the flow. Once my mouth was empty he started again, I concentrated  on keeping  up. The piss flowed and flowed, as I swallowed. I felt my stomach expand as  it filled up. The strong stream then became a trickle, until it stopped and I was just kneeling there with his cock head in my mouth.

Dad grabbed me under the arm pits and pulled me up to my feet with the complement "I'm proud of my boy.  He's on his way to being a man just like his Dad.”

I looked around to see a lot of the men were in the locker room. I could hear their voices but could not make out what they were saying. The night was coming to an end. Apparently Dad understood as much as he instructed “Get to your room.  I'll join you shortly.”

With that I went up the stairs, turning back to see my Dad’s hairy ass heading into the locker room. Naked, I went right to my room, I discovered that it was 3:00 A.M.  Damn time flies when you are fucking and sucking.  I flopped down on my bed, reached around to my hole. It was sticky with cum and puffy.  I could only imagine how red it was.  I closed my eyes as I ran my fingers around the edge, feeling my used hole.  I was fading fast, sleep was coming.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 7

Dad’s Basement - Part Seven

I was almost asleep when I felt someone climb into bed with me. Opening my eyes, I discovered it was Dad. He turned me on my side and moved in behind me. His head was next to mine, his mouth near my ear. He started to lick it, then bit my lobe gently. This sent chills through my body. His hand was around my cock, gently stroking it. It was slowly responding, inching back to life. 

“Daddy’s hard, Son.”

I reached back and felt his rock hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly stroked it from base to head. 

“Need your hole, Son.”

He inched closer to me, lifting my one leg up, exposing my puffy hole. He licked his finger, then rubbed my hole, wetting it. 

“Let me just put the head in, Son.”

I aimed his big cock at my hole, rubbing it against it, feeling the pre-cum slicking up the skin.

“Slide it in, Son.” 

Dad's voice was all but pleading for me to take his big hard cock again in my hole.  Placing his cock head into position, I pushed back so his head was pressuring my puckered ring.

Again Dad noted "It's so hard, Son.”

Taking the cue, I pushed back more, feeling more of the tip enter me. The soreness increased from the pressure of his cock head.  His chest pressed more against my back.

“Pop Daddy’s head in, Son.”

I pushed back more allowing my hole to stretch more over his cock head. Slowly my hole sucked in the swollen head of his cock, popping over the ridge. 

“Hot, damn, Son!” Dad moaned as I pulled forward again, pulling my hole against the raised ridge of his cock, teasing him. 

His rebuke was immediately forthcoming:  “Stop teasing Daddy, Son.”

I pushed back taking about an inch of shaft into my hole.

Daddy moaned "I can't take this, Son.”

So naturally I pushed back more, which enabled about two inches more of his shaft to slip into my hole, then pulling forward until just his head was inside.  With every move, the soreness increased. 

“Take all of Daddy!”

I slowly rocked back and forth, just moving just millimeters on his cock, rubbing my puffy hole near the ridge of his cock head. His breathing turned shallow, increasing in rhythm.  Dad’s hand let go of my cock, moved to a flat position in my crotch hair.

He pushed me back, trying to push my hole down his cock shaft as he begged "Please!"

Taking a deep breath, I pushed all the way back onto his rock hard cock. His crotch hair pressed against my hole, he raised my leg higher, exposing my  hole to the room.  He slowly pulled out until he reached his cock head, then drove it deep inside me.  He moved his arm from my crotch under me, positioning it on my chest. His cock slowly pounded my hole.  I moved his hand to my mouth, where I sucked in one of his fingers, taking it down to the knuckle.  Closing my eyes, I continued to suck as he fucked my sore hole. 

I moaned more and more as my Dad’s cock slid in and out of my hole.  It was becoming very slick with the cum that was in me.  I could hear sucking noising coming from my ass.  Dad’s cock would pop out and then plunge back in.  I could hear the air escaping from my hole with each plunge in. 

Dad’s chest was vibrating from the growling he was doing.  He was lost in pleasure.  His balls teased up more and more with his fucking, until he slide in completely, shooting his poz load deep inside me for the third time that night.  I released his finger, grabbed his hand in mine as he lowered my leg.  His cock still deep in my hole. 

Sleep came fast for both of us!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 8

Dad’s Basement - Part Eight

I woke up late in the day.  Dad was already arisen and had left my bed.  My hole ached from all the fucking last night, to the point of pain when I moved.  Carefully climbing out of bed, I set off to search for Dad. 

The house was quiet, sunlight pierced through the blinds, lighting the rooms.  Dad was sitting in his chair, naked, legs spread wide, his big cock hung soft over his balls with the head almost touching the seat of his chair.  He was sipping a cup of coffee. 

“Morning,” I said.

“Almost evening, Son.” 

I shrugged, moving slowly towards the kitchen, gingerly nursing my aching hole.  I could feel the dried cum breaking away from the skin on my thighs as I walked.  In the kitchen I poured myself a cup of coffee, taking it back to the living room where Dad waited, easing myself into a seated position on the sofa. 

“Sore, Son?”

“More like 'pain', Dad.”

“I can call Doc and have him come check you out, if you'd like.”

“Might not be a good idea with what happened last night.”

“He’s cool.”  With that Dad reached for his cell phone.  I ignored him as he called the doctor.  I just wanted to drink my coffee and then go for a hot shower, then maybe sleep after.  I felt the warmth of the coffee hit my stomach and spread through out my body. 

“Son, Doc will be here in a couple of hours.  Drink up, go get cleaned up inside and out.  I know your hole is sore, but try.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

Taking my coffee I disappeared down the hall to the bath room, leaving Daddy alone and naked. 

After I had showered I felt quite refreshed, and I delicately cleaned-up my hole for the doc.  The effort was painful but I mustered through it.  When I returned to the living room, Dad was in his chair still naked, but looking as if he had also cleaned up.  Not wanting to freak out the Doc, I had pulled on a pair of gym shorts.

“Lose the shorts, Son," Dad recommended, adding "It ain’t like he hasn’t seen it all before.”

My face went red, but I hooked my thumbs in my shorts, dropped them and stepped out.  I flopped down on the sofa, looking at Dad with my 'what ever' face.

“Don’t make that face, boy!  I will redden your ass quick.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Scarcely ten minutes later the door bell rang.  I glanced at Dad, who grinned as he recommended “Don’t keep him waiting.  He charges by the hour.”

I got up and headed to the door.  Holding the knob, I hesitated opening it until the bell rang again.  I turned the knob and pulled, exposing my naked body to the Doc on the other side.  I felt my face flush as he looked down at my cock and balls hanging down between my legs, then back up to my eyes. 

“Well, well, Matt you have grown and seem to still be growing,” Doc said.

I was growing, my cock that is.  It was filling with blood, slowly pointing up and up and up.  Who's cock wouldn't grow when a muscle monster was at your door.  I felt my face go flush and quickly stepped out of the way allowing Doc to enter. 

“I see I am over dressed here, Drew,” Doc said.  Dad and I shared the name Matthew, but we each went by a different shorter version. 

“Nothing stopping you from changing that, Doc,” Dad replied. 

After shutting the door, I stepped just inside the living room.  The Doc’s back was to me, but I could see that he was unbuttoning his shirt.  His biceps bulged as he did.  It wasn’t long until his shirt tail was pulled out of the waist of his pants, removed from his body and dropped to the floor.  His back was covered in tattoos.  I watched from behind as he stepped out of his shoes, kicking them over with his shirt.  He lifted his legs to removed his socks, one leg at a time, causing the pants covering his ass to stretch tight.  He looked over his shoulder at me, and grinned as he undid his belt, the button of his pants, then lowered his fly.  He pushed his pants to his ankles, revealing his muscular ass in the process.  His legs were massive tree trunks.  He stepped out of his pants.  He, like my Dad and I, was now naked.

“So, Drew what brings me here today?  You were very vague on the phone.”

“Well, Doc to be completely honest, Matt joined the club last night.”

“I see” replied Doc, “We need to make sure conversion happened.  Or is it something else”

“His hole.”

What the fuck was happening?  Doc seemed like what happened was normal, as if a Dad fucking his son and passing his disease is normal.  I should acknowledge, however, that even as I was thinking this, I couldn’t take my eyes off the Doc’s ass. 

“Son, wipe the drool from your mouth,” Dad said, adding "There will be time for that later.  Now, let Doc examine your hole.”

Doc turned to give me a frontal view of his naked body.  He was muscular just like Dad, just smooth.  His cock was hanging low between his legs.  On his right hip was a scorpion tattoo, black with a red cross in it. 

“Like my ass, boy?” Doc asked.  "My cock is  better!”

I quickly smiled and looked away. 

Resuming, Doc said "Okay, let’s get started then.  Lay back on the sofa and get your legs high in the air.  Drew sit on the back of the sofa, grab his ankles and spread them.  I need a good view of that puckered, puffy boy pussy.”

My mouth dropped open.  I could not believe what was happening.  Was this Doc even a legit doctor?

“Don’t just stand there Boy, get your ass in gear” Dad snapped.

I jumped and got on the sofa, throwing my legs up.  Dad moved quickly and sat on the back taking hold of my ankles, spreading them wide.  Doc dropped to his knees in front of me.  Taking my ass cheeks in his hand, initially he rubbed them, but then, without warning, slapped my right cheek, followed by his fingers circling closer and closer to my hole, which sent chills through my body.  It didn’t take long until his fingers were circling my hole, pressing the outer ring, gently at first then much harder.  He lifted his right arm into the air, pointing at my Dad. 

“Suck it.  I need lube to examine inside.”

Dad bent forward, sucked Doc’s finger in, sucking it as if it was a hard cock. I watch spit run out of his mouth and down Doc’s finger, earning a complement from Doc:  “Chrome off a bumper.”

Once wet Doc jammed his finger into my hole.  I jumped, wincing from the pain.  It circled inside, feeling the inside of my used  pussy.  His finger moved in and out, sliding from tip to base.  My mind was shocked.  Doc was finger-fucking my boy pussy.

“Drew, honestly it seems fine to me.  The puckering will go down,” Doc said.

“Good” Dad replied, “so no permanent damage.”

“Nope.”

Dad smiled, not in happiness, but with a twisted look.  He was looking at the Doc, who was slowly standing up.

“Look at that massive man cock, boy,” Daddy commanded.

My eyes darted down to the Doc’s crotch.  Holy Fucking Shit.  His cock was not only long but thick as fuck.  It had to be a foot long, and as thick as a baby’s arm.  The head on it was as big as an crab apple.

“Teasing the Doc with a puffy puckered boy pussy is not good,” Doc commented with a smile.

“When his cock gets hard like that Son, the only way for it to go down is to fuck a boy pussy and breed it,” Dad added.

Doc spit in his palm and rubbed it on the head of his cock. He started to squat down to line up his cock with my hole, then stopped, commenting "He might need a big hit to take this.  Luckily I have a fresh bottle with me to administer to the patient.”  He turned and grabbed his pants, reaching inside the pocket getting a brown bottle which he handed it to me.  I knew the drill.  I unscrewed the cap, placing it under my nose and took a deep inhale, in both nostrils.  “Again,” Doc commanded.  Already feeling the effects of my first hits, I did it again, this time my body relaxed more. 

“Again,” Dad insisted.

Fuck, following the instructions again I inhaled.  I could feel my heart beat in my temples as well as hear it pounding in my ears.  I watched Doc squat again, his hand wrapped around the base of his cock, aiming himself at my hole, pushing himself in with one long, deep stroke.  My hole stretched, the pain intensified the deeper his cock went it.  I could feel it pushing against the second ring inside me.  Doc ran his hand over my stomach, feeling the out line of his massive cock in me.

“Relax, Son.”

I concentrated on my breathing, in and out.  Doc kept pushing building the pressure on my second ring, until it popped and he pushed through.  I closed my eyes, through the pain on my hole was slowly easing, pleasure was emerging.  I felt Doc’s balls against my ass.  He was all the way in.  Looking up, I saw Dad’s hard cock floating above, pre-cum already flowing from the piss slit. 

“Ready boy?” Doc asked.

I nodded yes.  He pulled his cock completely out, then rammed it all the way in.  The jolt of pain shoot throughout my body as he hit bottom, only to feel it pull out again, then slam in.  Over and over this rough fuck happened.  Doc grunted over and over as he drove his cock in my boy pussy. 

“The scorpion is going to strike, boy” Doc said, “It's highly toxic.”

I smiled, giving his my approval to shoot his toxic load into my pussy.  I started to push into him as he drove forward into my ass.  I tried to met each thrust of his cock inwards.  His balls were slapping my ass.  His cock didn’t take long to thicken.  I knew his balls would empty his poz load deep into me soon.

“Tell me boy.  What do you want?”

“I want your disease, Doc.”

“Well, if you are going to put it that way, here it comes.”

He rammed his massive cock deep into my hole, falling on top of me, trapping me under his muscular frame.  His body was relaxed, heavily weighing me down.  I felt Dad move from his position above me. 

“Stay just like that Doc” Dad said. 

Briefly I wondered if Dad was going to slid into Doc’s hole, but no, instead I felt Dad’s cock pushing along side Doc's cock.  I tried to protest, but Doc quickly moved his hand over my mouth and put more his weight on me. Dad push hard against the edge of my hole, under Doc’s cock, which was surprisingly still hard. 

I could feel Dad’s head pushing in, stretching my full hole.  Tears welled in my eyes.  As Dad’s head popped inside my hole I screamed into Doc’s hand. 

“Hush Hush Boy, Don’t cry.  Daddy will make it better,” Doc murmured.  Somehow the poppers were placed under my nose and I quickly inhaled deep, over and over.  Feeling my hole relax from the rush, Dad slid his cock in until he could not go any further.  The pain was unbearable.  Doc had locked eyes with me, and was intensely staring.  I knew then there was no escape.  Dad started to pump his cock in and out of my hole, rubbing against Doc’s cock and my hole.  The pressure of two cocks stretching me open began to subside.  I moaned from behind Doc’s hand.  He slowly lifted it away from my mouth, ready to replace in case I screamed again.  Still locked eye to eye with Doc, he moved his lips closer to mine and kissed me.  Dad’s cock still sliding in and out.  Doc and I kissed as Dad pumped faster and faster.  He pushed in and shot his poz load into me, adding to Doc’s as well as coating Doc’s cock. 

“Going to shoot again,” Doc announced with satisfaction as his cock pulsated, blowing his load deep into my body.  The friction of Dad’s cock and, presumably, the pulsations of Dad's cock had pushed Doc over the edge for a second time.  Dad withdrew, and then pulled Doc's cock out of my body.

"Son, you should see your hole, gaping, puffy, cummy, and raw,” Dad commented with pride.

“Such a good boy,” Doc added. 

I lowered my legs and relaxed.  I could not believe that my hole was used again, taking it further than before.  I could only imagine what was next. 

“After last night and today Drew, I don’t see how he won't develop the fuck-flu and convert,” Doc said.  "Call me when he is sick and I'll drop by.”

“I will.”

Doc collected his clothes, dressed and left.  I sat motionless on the sofa, my back and leg muscles aching from the prolonged effort to remain aloft.  My cock throbbed seeking release.  My hole throbbed from being stretched open, but my mind was on cock, cum and disease.  Dad sat back down in his chair, his cock hanging between his legs, drooling cum.  I watched him until my eyes closed and I fell deep asleep.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 9