11 hours ago, pozpuppy said:

Sorry guys about Part 14 - I forgot to remove the formatting before posting....I hope everyone will still be able to read it.

Right click mouse, scroll over text. Highlighted area will turn blue with white text.

Easy to read, ready to breed & spill my seed. Thanks for the Epic Fuck Fiction Mister

Edited by PERVERSATILE

Dad’s Basement Part Fifteen 

Doc was standing just inside my door way, fully dressed with his cock and balls hanging out of his fly.

“Heard about your adventure with Garrett at the book store” Doc said.

“It was so much fun Doc.” I replied

“Heard too that you took Garrett’s full blown A.I.D.S load”

“Yes, only I didn’t know it until after it was in me”

“Did you ever think to push it out” he asked, gently stroking his cock, “be honest”

“No Doc, I didn't I figured that with all the poz loads I had taken that a full blown would help me convert, and I think it’s what Dad wants for me so badly”

“I think you want it badly too” Doc said.

I just nodded. I liked the freedom that comes with it. The raw fucking, the cum dumping not worrying if you will catch it or not, the unknown. 

“Maybe you are ready for Dax” Doc said.

“I keep hearing that name but no one will tell me who or what Dax is”

“In time” Doc said.

His cock was fully hard, obscenely sticking out of  his fly as he walked over to my bed. He grabbed my legs, flipped me over and pulled my ass until it was at the bottom of the bed. He lift my legs high and spread the wide. I bent my knees as he pushed them back, so they were up out of the way, exposing my hole more. 

I could feel my hole opening as my ass crack widened. He bent his knees a little, aiming his hard cock at my hole. Rubbing his head around my hole, mixing his pre-cum with Jose’s load. He pushed in, until this cock was balls deep in my ass.

I shivered as cold chills moved up my spine. He pulled his cock out and slammed it back into my hole, causing me to shiver more. My muscles were aching more and more. I was tired, my eyes burned. I felt sweat forming on my forehead.  The fuck-flu was getting worse. I felt nauseous even though I had not eaten anything today, yet Doc kept pounding my hole.

“Feeling like shit boy?”

I nodded my head, too tired to do anymore, plus my throat fucking hurt like hell. It felt like nails going down my throat when I swallowed. 

“You need poz loads in your hole during conversion to feed the virus. To ensure your body is taken over by the virus.” Doc said, “I will try to cum quick, but in order to do so, I will need to fuck you very fucking rough, think you can handle it”

I shrugged my shoulders. 

He grabbed my hips, putting my legs on his shoulders and started to slam his cock into my hole, harder and harder he slammed. I screamed as he fucked my hole, from the pain of him hitting deep inside me, as well as the muscle aches. 

“What the fuck is going on in here” 

It was Dad, he was at the door of my bedroom. His hands were grabbed each side of the door frame. 

“Take it easy on him Doc”

“Can’t need to inject my cum, remember I did the same to you during your fuck-flu”

“Yeah but he’s just a boy”

Doc continued to roughly pound my hole. Dad came over and got on the bed, sitting near my head. He gently stroked my hair as Doc pounded my ass. 

“It’s okay Son, Daddy’s here”

Doc slammed into me hard as his cock exploded in my hole, coating my inside with his cum and mixing it with Jose’s. He gently pumped my hole with his cock mixing the loads, then pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, but relieved.

“I know you wanna clean it Drew” Doc said.

Dad dropped to his knees taking Doc’s softening cock into his mouth and sucking it. Tasting my ass juice, Doc’s and Jose’s cum. I pushed myself up on my bed, not caring what Dad and Doc were doing. I get under my covers and waited for sleep.

After a good cleaning of Doc’s cock, Dad got up from his knees. Doc walk over to me, putting his cock away as he did.

“Sorry Son, if I hurt you, but I wanted to cum fast and that’s the only way I can do it.” Doc said.

“It’s okay” I said “the pain is gone but my body aches”

“Drink lots of fluids and stay in bed, sweat it out Boy”

“I will take care of him now Doc” Dad said

Doc nodded and left. 

Over the next four days, I get better and better. Dad was home with me the whole time. It was Saturday evening when I was ready to get out of bed and join the world again. I knew Dad was working from home during the week, plus he was missing out on getting fucked and fucking Friday night and all day Saturday, which made me feel so bad.

I found Dad in his chair, looking through some papers, which I thought was work.

“Welcome back to the land of the living Son” Dad said when he saw me. 

“Thanks Dad, I feel about 99% normal” 

“Good, I have a surprise for you”

“Yeah, what is it Dad”

“Monday we are leaving for a nudist camp that caters not only to gay men, but to poz gay men” he said, “you think you are up for that?”

“Fuck yeah Daddy” I replied.

“Sit on Daddy’s lap and I will tell  you all about it” 

I sat there for the next two hours, hearing all the details and asking many questions. I couldn’t wait to go, but I really wanted to play in the basement again with all the members of the club.

“When we get back Daddy, can we get all the members of the club together for a big fuck party?”

“All 30 club members? I think I can arrange that after our trip. We can make you member 31, if you are ready for that”

“What do I have to do?”

“Get gang banged by the whole club and take a load from each, the ones you took your first night there won’t count”

“Fuck yeah Daddy”

“I will send an email tonight to the members arranging your initiation.” Dad said, “it will happen the first Saturday when we get back from our adventure at Camp

• Like 17
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 4

Dad’s Basement Part Sixteen

Packing for this trip was easy, just my toiletries and items to prepare for any fun. I made sure we had enough poppers and lube to have fun at the camp. Dad seemed to be happy about getting away from everything. He told me he had been to nudist camps, but was vague on if he had been to this one.

We got up bright and early to set out. Dad’s diesel was growling down the road. It was an eight hour drive and I was planning on have some fun while on the road, at least I prepared for it.  Dad was behind the wheel in a pair of very short shorts, I could see half of his cock shaft  and the head hanging out the leg as well as his balls. He was shirtless and only an old baseball cap on his head. I was in just shorts too, but once out of town and on the open road I stripped them off and was sitting there naked. 

His truck was high enough for regular cars not to see in, but the truckers got an eyeful. When we passed by on, I would play with my cock, giving them a show, when they looked in I would suck on my finger. Dad would slow down and let them watch for bit then speed up. 

“You know teasing them might not be such a hot idea. You get them worked up and they might just rape your ass if they catch up with us” Dad said.

“I know, but it’s fun,” I replied, “and you are enjoying it. Look at your cock Dad”

His cock was hard as a rock, pressed up against his leg, leaking pre-cum into the fur.

“Have you had trucker cock Dad?”

“Fuck, I have been breed by quite a few in their cabs” he said

“Thats hot Dad” 

My cock was getting hard thinking about Dad getting fucked by truckers. 

“Son, I would love to see you get gang banged in a back of a truck by some truckers. It may be something we can arrange later on. We need to get to the camp”

Dad kept driving and I kept teasing truckers but knew nothing would happen, he was determined to get to the camp. I saw a sign for a rest area ahead and told dad I needed to piss. He pulled in as I was pulling on my shorts. Before we got out he adjust his cock and balls back inside his shorts.

There were not too many cars in the lot and less big rigs. I knew there was not a chance that I was going to get a load. I made my way to the building where the bathrooms were. Nothing fancy, hell it looked like it should have been condemned. 

As I got to the door, the smell hit me. It was beyond ripe, it was rank. The odor of stale piss invaded my nostrils. I stopped, until Dad was with me at the door.

“better than poppers” he said.

He pushed me and I went in. This place had not been cleaned in a while. There was piss on the floor, graffiti on the walls everywhere. There was two urinals hanging on the wall, one was covered with a black trash bag with a sign reading out of order. Dad stepped up to the free on, pulled his shorts down exposing his ass and freeing his cock.

“Looks like the stalls is your next destination” he said laughing.

I was nervous, I hated to see what was waiting for me in the toilets. There were three stalls. I took the middle one. I immediately saw a glory hole in one of the walls. My cock jumped in my shorts. Maybe I could get lucky. 

I pushed my shorts down, turned and sat on the toilet. I was disappointed seeing the stall next to me was empty. I took my piss. It was really quiet in the restroom. I leaned back and closed my eyes, while I played with my cock. It grew hard quickly. 

I could hear movement inside the restroom and thought it was Dad heading out back to the truck. I continued to stroke me cock, lost in the fantasy of getting some dick though the glory hole. 

“Push that ass out a little more” whispered someone in the restroom.

I opened my eyes, and quietly moved to the door, peeking through the crack. I could see from the mirrors over the sink that someone else was in the restroom, over by the urinals. I could see Dad’s shorts on the floor around his ankle but the rest of him was covered by a very large man. 

“That’s it open for my big dick buddy” the stranger said.

I continued to watch, slowly jacking my cock. Dad was getting his ass fucked right in front of the urinal, out for all to see. In the reflection I could see another person was standing to the side, I could not see all of him, just half of his body.

“Boy’s in the middle stall,’ Dad said pointing my way.

I watched in the mirror as the second man walked my way, his big cock sticking out of his fly pointing his way to me. I stepped back from the door, unlocking it as I did. It slowly began to open. I turned around bending over exposing my ass and willing hole. I braced myself by putting my hands on the toilet.

“Well, fuck me, it’s the little cock tease” the man said.

He stepped up, spit in his hand and rubbed it on my hole. His hands were rough and scratched at my hole. He spit again and rubbed it on the head of his cock. 

“Going to teach you to tease truckers”

He lined his cock up with my hole, just slightly pushing his head into my hole, not enough to enter but just to hold his cock in place. He put my hips in a death grip, and slammed his cock deep into my ass. Pain rushed through my hole as his belt buckle hit my bare cheeks. 

I fought back the scream that had formed in my throat. 

Tears were forming in my eyes as he pulled his cock out of my ass and rammed it balls deep over and over. I concentrated on keeping my hole open, making it easier for him to punch fuck my hole with his cock. 

“Take that dick Son” Dad said, “I told you not to tease truckers, always ends up bad”

“Fuck me,” the trucker up my hole said “this really you son?”

“Yeah and I took his cherry” 

“oh fucking hot man, fucking hot”

I could feel the big cock in me get thicker, it really turned him on knowing he was fucking the son of the man getting fucked at the urinals. HIs moans were now becoming growls. The trucker grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up until I was against him. He moved me out of the stall, still with his cock buried deep in my hole, stretching it open more. We moved together until we were next to my Dad and the man fucking him.

Dad was moaning loudly as the cock pumped in and out of his ass. I bent over as the trucker continued to fuck my ass, matching the rhythm of Dad’s fucker. I could feel the belt buckle slam against my ass checks, as his balls smashed against mine, which were pulled up close to my body. My cock jump as he slammed into me over and  over.

I looked over at Dad, his eyes were closed, his cock was hard and bouncing between this legs. His hands were braced against his thighs, as the guy behind him fucked his hole. I could just see the expression on Dad’s tops face, it was tensed up, teeth clenched. I knew Dad would get a load soon. With a loud grunt he slammed into Dad’s ass and yelled”

“take it  you perverted fucker, take my load”

Dad pushed back against the guy trying to drive his cock deeper into his hole. He quickly pulled out, tucked his cock and balls back in his jeans and left. Leaving the party.

Dad stood up and slowly stroked his cock in front of me, watching the cock slide in and out of my hole. 

“Suck your Daddy, boy. Suck the cock that made you” the trucker said. 

I opened my mouth and slowly took Dad’s cock in. I licked around the head and shaft as it went deeper into my mouth. The trucker started to increase his speed, almost to the point of jack hammering my hole. I knew that he would not last much longer knowing I was sucking my Dad off. His grip on my hips tightened, squeeing them hard, as he slammed his cock inside me. I could feel his cock jump and pulse as he exploded deep inside me. He bent forward until he was resting on my back, pushing into me more. Letting go of my hips, he grabbed Dad’s hips and pulled him closer to my head, sliding Dad’s dick deep into the throat.

“Fuck I needed that boy” the trucker said

He pulled out my hole, tucked away his cock and left. Dad pulled out and pulled up his shorts, then looked at me.

“Find your shorts boy, lets get to the poz camp”

I went the stall, found my short, dressed and met Dad at his truck. Once inside, I stripped them off again. Dad pulled his cock out from the leg of  his pants. I put my feet up on the dash and started to play with my hole, sliding a finger in and out as we went down the high way, teasing more truckers along the way. Guess I didn’t learn my lesson. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 4

Dad’s Basement Part Seventeen

After about eight hours on the road, not adding in the time it took for us to get fucked and bred at the rest stop, we exited the interstate and heading down a road that look like it had not been repaired since it was installed. There was nothing for mile, just empty fields.  We drove for what seemed like hours, until Dad turned the truck onto a dirt road. 

“Have you been here before Dad?” I asked, “you act like you know where you are going”

“Yes Son, I have, three times”

We entered a wooded area, very dense growth. I looked around to see if I could see any of the resort, but nothing shown. About a mile in the woods began to clear, opening up to a big area, we drove through a gate to a house and parked. There were a lot of cars in the area. 

“Okay Son, we are here, get the bag and let’s go” Dad said, pushing his shorts off and putting them on the seat between us. We made our way to the house, and entered. A bell went off as we entered a lobby.

“Drew you hot fucker, about time you get here” a man said as he entered from another room. 

The man was naked, his very skinny, which made his cock look huge. It flopped back and forth as he walked across the lobby to give Dad a hug. I could not stop staring at him. The way his skin hung on his body made it look as if he was skin and bone, almost a walking skeleton. I watched their cocks mash against one another as they embraced.

“Damn Drew, is this your boy? The one from the pictures you should us?”

“The one and the same, only he’s eighteen now and newly poz. You should have been there when I took his cherry.”

“Fuck I hope I get to be the first full blown A.I.D.S load he gets” he said, “I’m Rick”

“Matt”

I put my hand out to shake his, but he pushed it away and wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tight.

“Too late on the first full blown, one of the club members already did that” Dad said as we hugged.

“Bet it was that fucking slut Garrett” Rick said laughing. 

“Yeah, he fucked me, bred me, then told me” I said.

“Awesome” Rick said, “you are going to be popular with the men here, but I want that ass first” 

“I’m game” I replied

“Drew, I saved you, your regular cabin, you go settle in while I take your son for a little ride” Rick said, “I will bring him to you”

“Sounds good to me” 

Dad went out a door opposite of the one we entered, as Rick led me to the room he was in before we entered. 

“Matt, meet my partner in crime Jack” Rick said, “We both are full blown”

I watched as Jack kicked back the sheet on the bed, exposing his hard cock that was resting on his furry belly. He spread his legs and motioned for me to get in between them. I jumped on the bed, positioning my head just inches from his cock. He lifted it up, stroking it in front of me. Rick climbed on top of me, his cock resting on my crack and his head by mine. 

“We have been waiting for this day Matt, ever since your Dad showed us your picture. You were much younger and was only in your underwear” Rick said. 

Jack offered me a bottle of poppers, which I uncapped and inhaled deeply. I handed them to Rick you did the same. I started to lick Jack’s hard cock, making him moan and spread his legs wider. Rick was slowly moving  his cock up and down my crack, leaving a trail of toxic fuck juice. I took Jack’s cock into my mouth and started to suck.

The poppers were placed under my nose again. I held the cock about half way in my mouth and inhaled. The rush was amazing. 

“Put your cock in his boy hole Rick, just like we used to fantasize about.”

I felt Rick lift up off me, pushing his cock into my crack. He moved it up and down a little making contact with my hole. Once lined up he pushed in, slowly sliding in. I moaned in my throat, and pushed my ass up, sliding more of his cock into my hole.

“He’s got a load in him already. Is it your Dad’s?” 

I took Jack’s cock out of my mouth, holding it at the base with my hand.

“Nope it’s a trucker that fucked me in a rest stop bathroom”

Rick’s cock was completely in as I took Jack’s cock back into my mouth. I could feel Rick lower his body on me, holding me down under him. He slowly began to rise and lower his ass, as I was sucking Jack’s cock deeper and deeper. 

“FYI boy,” Jack said, “we have cameras in each corner of this room and our fucking is being broadcast not only on every television in the resort, but also on our private pay website.” Jack said, “let’s give the men a good show”

He moved up to a kneeling position in front of me, grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. His cock moved in and out of my mouth, balls bouncing off my chin. Rick’s ass was rising and dropping faster and faster. 

Rick moved up to a kneeling position behind me as he pulled up my hips until I was on all fours. I had one dick face fucking me while another fucked my ass. I was hoping that Dad was watching me take these two A.I.D.S cocks.

Jack suddenly pulled out of my mouth and sat back down, leaning against the head board. He pulled me forward causing Rick’s cock to pop out of my hole. 

“Sit on me, facing me boy” 

I positioned my hole over his cock and dropped down, taking him balls deep. He put the little brown bottle under my nose. I inhaled three times in each nostril. Rick moved up behind me and pushed me forward. I could feel his cock at my hole, pushing in, sliding next to Jack’s. 

Jack grabbed my nipples, pulling me down more, until I was kissing him. He kept pinching and twisting my nipples as Rick’s cock popped into my hole with his partners. I felt my hole stretch more and more, until I felt like I was ripping into two. He continued until most of his cock was in with Jack’s. Then they start to trust in and out.

I moaned loud, as they double fucked my hole. Their cock rubbing together, balls slapping balls. The pleasure was intense. They both moaned and growled. I only hope everyone was not only seeing this but hearing it as well. Sweat was forming on all three of us. I could feel it running down my back and into my crack.

They continued to double fuck my hole. Jack put the brown bottle between our lips and blew into it, as I inhaled through my mouth, then I did the same for him, We did this three times, then offered the bottle to Rick who inhaled as well. 

Rick wrapped his arms around me and pushed his cock in deeper, stretching my hole more. I could feel the pulses of his cock as he shot his death load into me, Jack then bucked his hips upwards, and shot his load too. Their breathing was heavy. 

I was in ecstasy getting two full blown A.I.D.S loads. I don’t want to cum. They pulled out and I stood next to the bed. They sat next to each other and i bent over taking turns cleaning their cocks.     

“That was a fucking hot show,” Dad said from the doorway.

Rick and Jack just laughed.

“Can I have my son now?” 

I walked over and we left.

Dad showed me where our cabin was. Not much in it, just a bed, with a little bathroom behind it. We left and Dad took me about the resort. Our first stop was the pool area. 

It was a large pool, there were about eight guys swimming around the pool and about ten sunning their naked bodies in chairs around the pool Cocks were hard, sticking up in the air for all to see. Near the back of the pool was an older man laying flat on his back while a younger guy, fucked himself with the man’s cock. 

We then went to a building that was next to the pool, it was a small dining area, but it was what was behind it, that Dad wanted to show me. It was a completely dark room. 

“It has no walls, just a big open space” Dad said.

I listen closely and I could hear fucking and sucking going on in the room. My cock started to grow. I wanted to go in there right now, but Dad pulled me along to show me more. 

We went down a hall, passing a bathroom, then out a door. 

“See that trail there, you can go down there and find men cruising for dick and ass, it leads to a pond where you can swim.”

I tried to see if I could make out men fucking but the growth was pretty thick.

“You saw the other cabins, but behind them are the bunk house, a group sleep area. Plus there is an area where guys can pitch tents and camp out”

“Dad did you having any fun while I was getting bred by Rick and Jack”

“Son, everyone was watching you on the big screen tv near the pool, including me. Dicks were hard and everyone was saying they wanted you”

“Really Dad”

“Yeah and I said that’s my boy”

“Damn”

“Where do you want to go first”

• Like 17
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 4

• Moderators
On 7/25/2017 at 4:59 PM, pozpuppy said:

Sorry guys about Part 14 - I forgot to remove the formatting before posting....I hope everyone will still be able to read it.

Moderator's Note: I fixed the color on that part. If this happens again, Report it, and one of the staff will fix it for you. 

Personal Note: Really hot story!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I fixed the color on that part. If this happens again, Report it, and one of the staff will fix it for you. 

Personal Note: Really hot story!

Thank you for fixing my mistake. and a BIG THANK YOU For your compliment on my story

• Upvote 1

Dad’s Basement Part Eighteen

After Dad had showed me around the resort, I knew the first place I wanted to stop was the dark room. Anon sex really got me going.

“Daddy will you take me into the dark room?” I asked “Please Daddy please. I will be a goooood boy”

“Fuck, you keep take kind of talk up and I will fuck you right here”

“Daddy, please take me to the dark room” I pleaded in a little boy voice.

“Fuck, okay come on”

We went back into the building, Dad leading the way. His furry as cheeks bouncing as he walked. I kept thinking about having my tongue deep in his hole eating the cum out of it the first night in the basement. I wanted to slide my cock inside and breed him. As we got to the door, I grabbed Dad’s arm, keeping him from entering.

“Change your mind Son?” he asked

“Nope, just want to ask when can I fuck your hole Daddy and breed you”

“Not until you are a full member of the club boy”

With that he entered the dark room, with me still holding on to his arm. Inside it was hot, very hot. I could hear fucking and sucking going on around me. The room smelled of cum, sweat and poppers. Hands reached out and touched me, pinching my nipples, grabbing my cock and balls, and rubbing my ass. I was so turned on, it was the fact that I didn't know who was touching me. 

I felt someone step up behind me, his cock poked at my ass cheeks, as he reached around and put a bottle under my nose. I inhaled deeply, feeling the rush instantly. He kept the bottle there and I kept inhaling. I let go of Dad’s arm and pushed back against the man’s cock. He took his bottle away and I felt this cock head invade my crack, searching for my hole. 

At the same time I could feel someone in front of me and I thought it was Dad. The man was slowly stroking me. I could feel his breathe close my lips. I put his free hand on my should, pulling me forward. I bent at my hips and pushed back my ass more against the cock behind me. Once fully bent, the cock in front of me found my lips and began to push in, I wrapped my lips around the hard cock and allowed it to slowly invade my mouth, pushing further in, until I was pressed against his smooth crotch.

The man behind me, slowly slide his cock into my hole, pushing deeper and deeper. I was open still from the double fuck that I got. The brown bottle was placed under my nose again and I inhaled, sending another rush through my body, fogging my brain. 

The two men began fucking my holes, I moaned more and more, losing myself. I had forgotten about Dad, never wondering what he was doing or who. The cocks in me felt so good. I reached out into the darkness, just to feel anything. My hand made contact with a body. I began to explore it, rubbing my hand over the stomach, going lower until I made contact with the base of a hard thick cock. I could barely get my hand around it. 

My mind was loving the unknown. I pushed back on the cock in my hole, fucking myself on the hard toxic fuck stick. I wanted more cum in me. I was still sucking on the cock in front of me and stroking the cock in my hand. 

The man behind me started to speed up, slamming into me harder and harder as his cock thicken, I knew I was going to get a load soon and I was right, He slammed into me hard, shooting his toxic load into me. I gave him time to milk out his load, then pulled off. I want that beer can cock up my ass. 

With the cock still in my mouth I  moved my ass towards the beer can cock. He took the bait and slide in my hole as soon as it was close enough. I could feel his cock stretching my hole open, and it felt fucking good. The man in my mouth pulled out and moved on. Hands were exploring my naked body. I was moaning loud as Mr. Beer Can fucked my ass. My cock jump with every push in of his cock. I was loving it. 

I was missing having a cock in my mouth, but soon an ass was back up to my face. It was a furry as, one that I knew. It was Dad. I spread open his cheeks and stuffed my tongue into his hole. I tasted the cum in there. I licked and sucked like I did in the basement, yet it didn’t give me the same amount of cum but I go some. He turned and kissed me on the lips, sliding his tongue into my mouth. 

“Once you get the load out of the cock in you, let’s head out to the trails”  he whispered.

“Okay Daddy” I replied.

Mr. Beer Can was pumping away at my boy pussy, slamming his cock in more and more. I was loving the thickness of his fuck stick. He was growling and moaning as he fucked me.

“Ready for my load buddy” he asked

“Give it to me, please” I pleaded 

“Here it is” he shouted as he slammed his cock into me. His cum shot into me with great force that I could feel it hit the walls of my ass. It was a huge load. I squeezed my hole muscles the best I could as I pulled off of him. 

“thanks” I said, as Dad pulled me out of the dark room.

We stopped out side the door to allow our eyes to adjust to the light. Dad pulled me into him and hugged me. 

“Drew, I didn’t know you were coming this week” a voice from behind me said.

I didn’t see this man exit the dark room, but I recognized him immediately when I saw his cock, it was Mr. Beer Can. Even soft that fucking cock was thick. DAMN!

“Max, you fucking pig, good to see you” Dad said.

“Who’s this fine boy with you” Max asked.

“My son, all grown up and pozzed up” 

“I think I just added my strain to his hole.” Max  said to which I nodded, “and a fucking hot hole it is boy” 

“Thank you Sir. I hope your get more loads in me before we leave” I said

“You can count on that boy” 

“We are heading out to the trails,” Dad said

“Have fun” Max replied

We moved down the hall passed the bathroom to the door and out, The air felt cool compared to the hot dark room. We moved across the small yard to a very worn trail leading off into the woods. Dad’s cock was pointing the way and I was following that furry ass I wanted in so bad. 

• Like 23
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3