Guest EDL1212

Hot!!!!!

I can't wait for Matt to dump his very first poz load into his dad's cunt.

Hope that he won't shoot any load before giving to his dad.

Edited by EDL1212

Dad’s Basement Part Nineteen. 

The light slowly was filtered out by the trees and growth. It wasn’t as dark as the room we were, but it was dark. I could see men walking around a head in the woods, as well as them sucking and fucking. Was fucking hot. 

We moved deeper and deeper along the trail, until we came to a small clearing. I watched Dad approach a man, he was tall and skinny. Dad reached out and hooked his hand around the man’s head and guided his head until they were close enough to kiss. Without thinking my hand went to my cock and slowly started to stroke it. 

Dad and the skinny man, were locked in a deep kiss and I knew their tongues were exploring each other’s mouths. Their hands were exploring each other’s bodies and eventually were holding and stoking the other man’s hard cocks. 

“Knew I would find you out here Brent” Dad said, “you know I was looking for you”

“Knew you would find me out here too,” Brent said, “Who’s the kid?”

“Believe it or not, he’s my son, biological son.”

“His ass game? Want us to poz him and bring him over to our team”

“I took care of that myself, me and a hand full of guys from the basement, but he took my cock and strain first”

“Damn, that’s fucking hot Drew, I want some of that cock and boy pussy”

“I get you first, it’s been too long since you and I flipped fucked”

“Let’s head to your cabin Drew, I want to pump my A.I.D.S load into your hole”

“Went full blown huh?”

“Yeah about a month ago, let’s get to your cabin and have a little fuck party with the boy”

“Come on you two let’s go” Dad said, leading the way out of the woods. I didn’t even protest I just followed Dad and Brent. They were a head of me, talking away. I watched both their asses as they walked, keeping my cock hard. 

We passed all types of men, old, young, smooth hairy, and the list goes on and on. One thing they had in common was their cocks, all of them were hard. I saw men sucking and fucking all out in the open, not ashamed of the obscene act that they were performing. 

We arrived at the cabin and went in, Dad and Brent started kissing again. I stood back and watched. It was so hot seeing my Dad kiss another man, both of their cocks were hard. Even without getting an invite from either one, I dropped to my knees, taking Dad’s cock in my mouth and Brent’s cock in hand. I sucked Dad for a minute or so, then switched to Brent. I did this over and over as they kissed. 

They pulled me up and I joined their kiss. I felt their hands rub my back and make their way to my hole. They stuck their fingers into it, finger fucking my hole at different rhythms. I could hear the sloppiness of my cum filled hole. 

“Hot sloppy hole boy” Brent said.

Dad pulled Brent to the bed with him, he laid back on the bed and lifted his legs in the air, exposing his hole. Brent rubbed his cock up and down Dad’s hairy hole, then pushed in deep.

“I missed this hole Drew” Brent said “always the best I have had”

I watched as Brent pulled out, then drove his cock deep in Dad’s hole. Brent’s balls were swinging with each pump in and out.

“You just going to watch Son or join in?” Dad asked me.

I jumped, breaking the hypnotic stare I had on Brent’s cock. I moved behind Brent and dropped down. I sat in between Brent’s legs with my back against the bed. I could see his cock sliding in Dad’s ass. I ran my tongue along the bottom of Brent’s cock, tasting my Dad’s ass juice and the cum that was coating Brent’s cock. I would hit Dad’s hole every now and then causing him to moan. 

I heard the cabin door open, but didn’t care who came in.

“This a private party or can anyone join in” 

“The more the merrier” Dad said.

The man moved behind Brent, lining his cock up with Brent’s hole. As Brent pulled out of my Dad’s ass, he slide back on the new cock. I moved a little and started to tongue the new cock and Brent’s hole.

“That’s it boy, wet my cock” the man said.

I watched him push into Brent, driving Brent’s cock deep into Dad. Cum squirted out of Brent’s ass as the man pulled out. I was lucky enough to have my mouth under his ass and have it land in my mouth. 

I crawled out from under the men, and moved one the bed. I sat on my Dad’s face. He instantly started to tongue my ass, as I bent forward and took his cock in my mouth. I heard the door open again and felt someone climb on the bed. I was too engrossed in Dad’s cock to see who it was. He moved until he was kneeling at the top of Dad’s head. 

“Fuck my son” Dad said

The new man moved forward, pushing his cock against my hole. It easily slid into me. I just kept sucking Dad’s cock. I could feel Dad’s tongue licking my hole. The cock inside me felt so good and I knew Dad was enjoying Brent’s cock because he was leaking a massive amount of pre-cum. 

“Got an audience at the windows Drew” Brent said, still sliding his dick in Dad and his hole on the other cock. 

“Get them in here Brent” Dad said muffled under me. 

Brent motioned for the men to enter. I looked up to see about six more men enter the cabin and start sucking each other. It wasn't long until they were fucking as well. The man behind Brent pulled out and moved to where the man was fucking me.

“Trade” he said.

The cock pulled out of me and was replaced with the man’s cock. Brent was soon penetrated by the new cock and the fucking continued. My cock was leaking pre-cum all over Dad’s neck and furry chest. 

The room began to smell like sex as chorus of moans and groans filled the air. Men were switching partners over and over. I pulled off of the man up my hole and turned and sat on Dad’s cock. Brent’s cock was still pumping Dad’s hole, but his top had moved on. 

“That’s it son, sit on Daddy’s cock” 

“Is he really your son” someone asked

“Fuck yeah, he’s on the cock that made him” Dad said, “and the cock that pozzed him”

“Oh that’s fucking hot” 

I started to bounce on Dad’s cock as he ran his hands all over my body. I could feel Brent’s chest against my back, his sweat mixing with mine. He reached around and started to pinch and tug on my nipples. My cock bounced off Dad’s stomach. 

A man came and sat on Dad’s face, giving Dad the chance to eat out his hole. Brent leaned in close and whispered in my ear

“Change places with me” 

I just grinned.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 4

6 hours ago, seattlebbbtm said:

pozpuppy deserves a BZ medal of valor for this hot, sexy, and stimulating story! Viva pozpuppy!

Medal in the form of used jocks from everyone....I am good with that

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, pozpuppy said:

Dad’s Basement Part Sixteen

Packing for this trip was easy, just my toiletries and items to prepare for any fun. I made sure we had enough poppers and lube to have fun at the camp. Dad seemed to be happy about getting away from everything. He told me he had been to nudist camps, but was vague on if he had been to this one.

We got up bright and early to set out. Dad’s diesel was growling down the road. It was an eight hour drive and I was planning on have some fun while on the road, at least I prepared for it.  Dad was behind the wheel in a pair of very short shorts, I could see half of his cock shaft  and the head hanging out the leg as well as his balls. He was shirtless and only an old baseball cap on his head. I was in just shorts too, but once out of town and on the open road I stripped them off and was sitting there naked. 

His truck was high enough for regular cars not to see in, but the truckers got an eyeful. When we passed by on, I would play with my cock, giving them a show, when they looked in I would suck on my finger. Dad would slow down and let them watch for bit then speed up. 

“You know teasing them might not be such a hot idea. You get them worked up and they might just rape your ass if they catch up with us” Dad said.

“I know, but it’s fun,” I replied, “and you are enjoying it. Look at your cock Dad”

His cock was hard as a rock, pressed up against his leg, leaking pre-cum into the fur.

“Have you had trucker cock Dad?”

“Fuck, I have been breed by quite a few in their cabs” he said

“Thats hot Dad” 

My cock was getting hard thinking about Dad getting fucked by truckers. 

“Son, I would love to see you get gang banged in a back of a truck by some truckers. It may be something we can arrange later on. We need to get to the camp”

Dad kept driving and I kept teasing truckers but knew nothing would happen, he was determined to get to the camp. I saw a sign for a rest area ahead and told dad I needed to piss. He pulled in as I was pulling on my shorts. Before we got out he adjust his cock and balls back inside his shorts.

There were not too many cars in the lot and less big rigs. I knew there was not a chance that I was going to get a load. I made my way to the building where the bathrooms were. Nothing fancy, hell it looked like it should have been condemned. 

As I got to the door, the smell hit me. It was beyond ripe, it was rank. The odor of stale piss invaded my nostrils. I stopped, until Dad was with me at the door.

“better than poppers” he said.

He pushed me and I went in. This place had not been cleaned in a while. There was piss on the floor, graffiti on the walls everywhere. There was two urinals hanging on the wall, one was covered with a black trash bag with a sign reading out of order. Dad stepped up to the free on, pulled his shorts down exposing his ass and freeing his cock.

“Looks like the stalls is your next destination” he said laughing.

I was nervous, I hated to see what was waiting for me in the toilets. There were three stalls. I took the middle one. I immediately saw a glory hole in one of the walls. My cock jumped in my shorts. Maybe I could get lucky. 

I pushed my shorts down, turned and sat on the toilet. I was disappointed seeing the stall next to me was empty. I took my piss. It was really quiet in the restroom. I leaned back and closed my eyes, while I played with my cock. It grew hard quickly. 

I could hear movement inside the restroom and thought it was Dad heading out back to the truck. I continued to stroke me cock, lost in the fantasy of getting some dick though the glory hole. 

“Push that ass out a little more” whispered someone in the restroom.

I opened my eyes, and quietly moved to the door, peeking through the crack. I could see from the mirrors over the sink that someone else was in the restroom, over by the urinals. I could see Dad’s shorts on the floor around his ankle but the rest of him was covered by a very large man. 

“That’s it open for my big dick buddy” the stranger said.

I continued to watch, slowly jacking my cock. Dad was getting his ass fucked right in front of the urinal, out for all to see. In the reflection I could see another person was standing to the side, I could not see all of him, just half of his body.

“Boy’s in the middle stall,’ Dad said pointing my way.

I watched in the mirror as the second man walked my way, his big cock sticking out of his fly pointing his way to me. I stepped back from the door, unlocking it as I did. It slowly began to open. I turned around bending over exposing my ass and willing hole. I braced myself by putting my hands on the toilet.

“Well, fuck me, it’s the little cock tease” the man said.

He stepped up, spit in his hand and rubbed it on my hole. His hands were rough and scratched at my hole. He spit again and rubbed it on the head of his cock. 

“Going to teach you to tease truckers”

He lined his cock up with my hole, just slightly pushing his head into my hole, not enough to enter but just to hold his cock in place. He put my hips in a death grip, and slammed his cock deep into my ass. Pain rushed through my hole as his belt buckle hit my bare cheeks. 

I fought back the scream that had formed in my throat. 

Tears were forming in my eyes as he pulled his cock out of my ass and rammed it balls deep over and over. I concentrated on keeping my hole open, making it easier for him to punch fuck my hole with his cock. 

“Take that dick Son” Dad said, “I told you not to tease truckers, always ends up bad”

“Fuck me,” the trucker up my hole said “this really you son?”

“Yeah and I took his cherry” 

“oh fucking hot man, fucking hot”

I could feel the big cock in me get thicker, it really turned him on knowing he was fucking the son of the man getting fucked at the urinals. HIs moans were now becoming growls. The trucker grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up until I was against him. He moved me out of the stall, still with his cock buried deep in my hole, stretching it open more. We moved together until we were next to my Dad and the man fucking him.

Dad was moaning loudly as the cock pumped in and out of his ass. I bent over as the trucker continued to fuck my ass, matching the rhythm of Dad’s fucker. I could feel the belt buckle slam against my ass checks, as his balls smashed against mine, which were pulled up close to my body. My cock jump as he slammed into me over and  over.

I looked over at Dad, his eyes were closed, his cock was hard and bouncing between this legs. His hands were braced against his thighs, as the guy behind him fucked his hole. I could just see the expression on Dad’s tops face, it was tensed up, teeth clenched. I knew Dad would get a load soon. With a loud grunt he slammed into Dad’s ass and yelled”

“take it  you perverted fucker, take my load”

Dad pushed back against the guy trying to drive his cock deeper into his hole. He quickly pulled out, tucked his cock and balls back in his jeans and left. Leaving the party.

Dad stood up and slowly stroked his cock in front of me, watching the cock slide in and out of my hole. 

“Suck your Daddy, boy. Suck the cock that made you” the trucker said. 

I opened my mouth and slowly took Dad’s cock in. I licked around the head and shaft as it went deeper into my mouth. The trucker started to increase his speed, almost to the point of jack hammering my hole. I knew that he would not last much longer knowing I was sucking my Dad off. His grip on my hips tightened, squeeing them hard, as he slammed his cock inside me. I could feel his cock jump and pulse as he exploded deep inside me. He bent forward until he was resting on my back, pushing into me more. Letting go of my hips, he grabbed Dad’s hips and pulled him closer to my head, sliding Dad’s dick deep into the throat.

“Fuck I needed that boy” the trucker said

He pulled out my hole, tucked away his cock and left. Dad pulled out and pulled up his shorts, then looked at me.

“Find your shorts boy, lets get to the poz camp”

I went the stall, found my short, dressed and met Dad at his truck. Once inside, I stripped them off again. Dad pulled his cock out from the leg of  his pants. I put my feet up on the dash and started to play with my hole, sliding a finger in and out as we went down the high way, teasing more truckers along the way. Guess I didn’t learn my lesson. 

Multiple fucks by Truckers took me back when I was a teen during the summer holidays. Love sucking sweaty bollocks before a rough fuck head forced down in a toilet stall....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Dad’s Basement Part Twenty

I slowly raised up off Dad’s hard cock and moved off the bed. Dad was still focused on eating the ass sitting on his face. Brent pulled out and quickly moved to where I was. I held Dad’s cock straight up and watched it slide into his hole. Dad tried to lower his legs, but Brent locked his arms around them, keeping them up in the air. 

Brent looked over his shoulder and nodded. I quietly stepped closer to Dad’s ass. My cock throbbed as it made contact with Dad’s hole. Holding it by the base, I started to rub his hole with my head, circling his ring. He started pushing it out, opening his hole for my cock. I was leaking pre-cum, wetting Dad’s hole. I pushed the tip into his hole, then quickly pulled out. Over and over I did this, as Brent was slowly sliding up and down on Dad’s cock.

“Stop fucking teasing my hole and FUCK ME!” Dad said.

I leaned forward slowly pushing my rock hard cock into my Dad’s hole. I kept sliding until I was balls deep. His hole felt so good wrapped around my cock, it was warm and wet inside. He squeezed his ring around the base of my cock, tightening, then loosening. Over and over he did this. 

I slowly pulled out until the head of my cock was just in him and then drove back in. He moaned into the ass on his face. I leaned in further and kissed Brent, our tongues invaded each other’s mouth. My hips were slowly pumping forward and back, driving my hard cock deep into Dad’s hole. 

I was so turned on that I knew I would not last long inside my Dad. Brent was moving faster and faster up and down Dad’s cock, all the while Dad was slurping on the hole over his mouth, not knowing who was fucking him. 

“I’m so close Brent” I whispered to him, breaking our kiss. 

“Breed him” 

The man sitting on Dad’s face tried to get up, but Brent grabbed his arm and mouthed for him to stay there. He grinned and pushed his ass back down on Dad’s face.

“Tongue my fuck hole” he ordered Dad. 

I pumped harder into Dad’s ass. My balls were aching to shoot my load into him. I edged the area just behind the head of my cock on Dad’s ring, slowly moving in and out. When I could not hold back any more, I pushed all the way in and exploded. My cock jumped over and over and my poz load hit deep inside Dad. I had never cum that much or that hard, EVER. My head feel against Brent’s back as I tried to catch my breath. I held my cock in Dad’s ass as he squeezed his hole muscles again, trying to milk my cock. 

Brent mouthed “move” to me and I quickly moved to the pile of bodies on the floor, getting under a guy that was on all fours getting fucked. Brent motioned for a man to lift my legs and slide his cock into my hole. All a rouse to keep Dad from knowing I fucked him. 

I took the cock in my mouth that was hanging above me, as the man I was under did the same to mine. He held it deep in his mouth, even though it was only semi-hard. 

The man seated on Dad’s face got off and moved to his ass, then slid his cock deep inside, as Brent fucked himself on Dad’s cock.

“Where by boy, Brent” Dad asked.

Brent pointed to me in the pile of men. I pulled my head from out of the crotch of the guy I under, smiling at Dad.

“What’s up Pop, besides your cock up Brent’s hole.”

“Just wanted to make sure you were safe.”

“Nope - safe sucks, raws the way to go” 

The guy fucking my ass chuckled and pulled out his cock, waved it in the air, showing Dad it was raw. 

“No raincoat here”

He slammed back into me and started to pump in and out of my hole faster and faster, until he shot a load deep into me. The men all around were shooting their loads in holes, then one by one they were leaving.

The cabin emptied out until it was just Dad, Brent and I. The whole time the orgy was going on, Brent continued to ride Dad’s cock. Dad was having some great staying power. 

“Brent, why don’t you slide your A.I.D.S cock up my son’s hot hole” Dad suggested

“Why don’t I fuck you both with it” Brent said, “get your asses up in the air”

Dad and I both flipped over and got on all fours, I dropped my head down to the bed, pushing my ass up more. 

“Looks like the boy want’s it more than Daddy” Brent said. 

He positioned himself behind me, lowering his cock until it was lined up with my hole and drove in deep. I let out a moan, Brent’s cock felt good in my hole.

“Want some poppers, son?”

“I’m good” 

Brent’s A.I.D.S cock slide in and out of my hole, balls slapping my ass over and over. Dad had moved into the same  position that I was in. 

“Drew your hole is winking at me” Brent said, “Are you trying to get my cock out of your son’s hole”

“Fuck yeah”

Brent pulled out of my hole and moved behind Dad, slamming his cock into Dad’s hole. I could see Brent fucking my Dad when I turned my head to face them. 

“Bitch” I said jokingly at Dad

“Damn, Daddy stole the cock right out of your hole boy” Brent said as he continued to fuck Dad’s hole. 

I reached back and started to rub my fingers around my hole, coating them with the cum from my ass and slid them into my hole. I had two in my hole and was moving them in and out, slowly finger fucking myself. 

“looks like your son is trying to entice me”

“Slut” Dad said to me.

I just smiled and kept fingering my hole as Brent fucked my Dad’s hole. Brent was watching me finger myself.  Brent was really pounding Dad’s hole. I flipped over and through my legs into the air, then went back to fucking my hole, this time sliding three fingers into it. I was moaning like a whore in heat, when Brent pulled out of Dad’s ass.

“I will fuck you more boy, but know that your Daddy gets my A.I.D.S” he said dropping to his knees. 

He grabbed my legs and rammed his cock into my hole. I loved it, his cock was so fucking hard. I turned to face Dad, who was slowly stroking the cock that made me. He moved closer and started to kiss me, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth. Brent laid down on my, still pumping his cock in me, and joined our kiss. Then pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty.

“So close boy”

He slammed back into Dad’s hole, pumping him harder and harder. His grunts were getting loud.

“Here it comes Drew” he yelled

He pushed all the way in and fell on top of Dad’s back, the sudden weight caused Dad to collapse on the bed, Brent went with him, his cock still buried in Dad’s ass, shooting it’s A.I.D.S in deep. 

They were both still breathing heavy as Brent lifted off Dad. He moved over to me and put his cock in my face. I opened my mouth and started to suck it, cleaning it of Dad’s ass juice, Brent’s A.I.D.S and my cum.

“I needed that,” Dad said, “Needed a good recharge” 

Brent pulled out of my mouth and got off the bed. Looking right at me he said:

“Boy you will get my load soon enough, I will be there for your initiation into the club” 

With that Brent left our cabin. I just looked at Dad. 

“Brent is a member, as well as Rick and Jack” he said.

He went over to his bag and grabbed his phone. He scrolled through his email and said:

“Just waiting on two more members to respond, but everyone else said yes. I am sure those two will be there as well” he said. 

Even though we were basically at a huge public poz fuck club, I could not get my mind off the basement and the gang bang that would be happening when we get back.

“Daddy, will Dax be there for my gang bang”

“Nope, not a permanent member” Dad said laughing, “Still trying to figure that one out huh son?”

I just nodded. 

“Hungry” Dad asked me

“Starving” I said.

“Let’s get a bite” he said.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 4