Dad’s Basement Part Twenty Eight

The more I was on the fuck bench unable to more, the more my legs and arms ached. I tried to concentrate on the men fucking me, but I was hurting. I could hear the men cheering as they continued to fuck me. I had really lost count on how many of the men had fucked me and dumped their toxic loads into my boy pussy, as they were calling it. 

“Drew, think we have time for round two, now that he only has two more loads to take” 

“Fuck yeah, I wanna give him another load”

“I don’t see why not, he’s not going anywhere,” Dad said. 

“Damn we haven’t given someone sixty loads since Garrett was initiated” an anonymous voice said, “and he bitched about it” 

“I didn’t bitch” Garrett said laughing

I had two more loads to collect and I was in the club officially and it didn’t seem like i had a choice of wether or not I wanted to do “round two.” I was silent, only moaning as I was fucked harder and harder. I had put my head down, not sure what to do or think”

“Look at me son” Dad said.

I looked up and Dad was kneeling in front of me. He had a smile on his face and I could see he was proud of me for getting through my gang bang initiation.

“Round two won’t be that hard, most of the men are fucking and sucking each other now. They will only want to shoot in your hole.” he said.

“Fuck Daddy, if we are going to do round two, let’s do it right. They fuck me and use my hole to make them cum” I said.

“That’s my fucking boy” he said proudly.

Standing up, he got the attention of the men behind me. The man fucking me continued. Dad’s hard cock was right in front of my face and if I could grab it, I would have had it down my throat. 

“Okay guys, the boy is up for round two, only he wants it done right, no using each other’s holes to get close then cum in his pussy. He wants his hole used as all the way” 

The men behind me cheered as they heard this. 

The man fucking me gripped my hips harder and slammed his cock in deep. His cock pulsed and twitched as he pumped his load deep into my sloppy, cum filled hole.

“Load 29” he yelled, “I will be ready when it’s time to put load 59 in”

He pulled out and the last man slid into my hole. There was no resistance and it was so wet from the cum that his dry cock just slid in balls deep with ease. 

“Fuck this hole is full” he said as he began to pump my hole. 

I could hear men in the back huffing poppers, getting their rush as round two would be beginning as soon as this man shot his load into me. He was gripping my hips tightly, as his hard cock pumped in and out of my hole. Cum was running down from my hole, to my balls and down my cock.

His grunting was loudly, as his thrusts were short and hard. I could feel his cock tense up as he was close to shooting his load. The cheering behind me got loader and they all began to chant:

“Shoot, shoot, shoot”

“The Club welcomes our newest poz member!” Dad said. 

He moved around to my face and knelt down. His lips locked on mine, his tongue went into my mouth and he kissed me long and deep. He pulled back smiling. 

“Get the blindfold, let’s let him stretch and then it’s back down on the bench for round two!”

A dark piece of fabric was placed over my eyes and nose and tied behind my head. I felt my legs and arms being  untied. Two arms on each side of me helped me up off the fuck bench. I stood for just a moment, then moved. 

“Look at that goddam cum waterfall between his legs” someone shouted.

“Fuck I hope we got that on film” 

“I sure did, I get it from beginning to end” one of the cameraman said.

I could still feel the cum running out of my hole down my legs as I slowly  moved about. I was being held up by two unknown men still. 

“Fuck, would y'all look at Garrett,’ someone said, “the perv is down on his knees licking up that river of cum”

I could hear slurping coming from below.

“Here get it from the source” one of the men holding me up said.

I was turned around and bent forward. I pushed my ass out and waited for Garrett’s mouth and tongue to touch my  hole and it didn’t take long. His tongue was licking all over my ass, even getting down to my balls. 

“Any one wanna get in here?” he asked, then moving his mouth to my hole.

I felt his hand on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart to get his mouth deeper on my hole. The room filled with a slurping noise as he suck the cum out of my hole. 

“Leave some so we have some lube for round two” Dad said, pulling  him off my hole.

“Ah Daddy, you such a party pooper” Garrett said jokingly. 

“Let’s getting on the bench, I need my cock up that boy pussy!” someone said. 

I was moved back to the bench and tied back in place. Once I was there I thought that they would remove the blind fold, but I was wrong. I felt someone pul my cock and balls out from under me and placing them against the bench but pointing down. 

I felt a hand on my back, as someone presented my nose with the little brown bottle, pinching the other nostril shut, as I deeply inhaled. At the same time a cock rammed balls deep in me. I inhaled again, then held it for about ten seconds. Once the bottle was away from my nose, a cock head touched my lips, pressing and opening my mouth.

The man fucking my hole grabbed my hips and started to pound my ass roughly as the man who’s cock I was sucking, grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. All I could do was moan as I was fucked at both ends. 

Round two had started and I was again a pig in heaven. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2

Dad’s Basement Part Twenty-Nine

I continued to suck the cock in my mouth, as my hole was fucked hard and deep. My own cock was hard, but I wasn’t sure if I was leaking or if it was more cum running from my hole. I could hear chatter behind me, but was not sure what was being said. 

The cock in my hole slammed in deep, pulsing as it pumped it’s second poz load deep in my hole. The cock in my mouth pulled out, taking the mouthful of spit with it, I could feel the spit running down my chin. 

“Front hole is open” someone said.

The cock in my hole pulled out and another cock slid in. Someone put the bottle of poppers back under my nostril. I inhaled deep again and held it. The bottle was moved to my other nostril, I inhaled deeply and held it. I could feel the rush intensifying. 

“My mouth is open for cock” I said.

Almost instantly a cock presented it’s self to me and I took it in deep. I formed a ring around the shaft as my tongue was running up and down it. The cock slid into the back of my  mouth and down in my throat. Hands gripped my hair, holding on tight, as the cock began to thrust in and out of my mouth and throat. 

The man fucking me was slapping my ass checks as he drove his cock deep into my fuck hole. Each cheek was getting a bit warm as he continued the slapping. 

“Fuck him good” someone yelled

“Damn Drew, your boy is almost as good as you” 
 “Like father like son” another voice called out.

“Yeah, they both are cum whores” 

The man fucking me slammed his cock deep into my hole, shooting his load. 

“Move your ass, it’s my turn in that boy pussy” someone yelled.

I could feel the man in my hole being pushed out of the way. As soon as he was gone someone pushed in. My hole was getting sore, very sore, but I was determined to get through the second round.

“Fuck his hole is puffy and sloppy” 

“Just like a good whore should be” someone said, “Isn’t that right Daddy Drew”

“Fuck yeah it is, especially boy pussy” my Dad answered. 

It didn’t take long for the cock inside my hole to shoot it’s load. The cock fucking my mouth just continued, but he had slowed down. Each time his crotch and balls met my face he would press into me hard.

The spent cock in my hole pulled out and was replaced by another. This one didn’t waste time, he quickly started to roughly fuck my hole. His cock stabbed at the back of the inside. Each stab hurt just a little, which caused me to grunt when the cock was not in my throat. 

The cock in my mouth pulled out some, which allowed the little brown bottle to be shoved under my nose again. Inhaling deeply, I felt the rush run through me. Once the bottle was pulled away, the cock started to fuck my mouth again.

“I’m gonna cum, give me that hole” someone said.

The cock in my ass pulled out and a new one moved in. I felt a shot of cum hit my puffy hole and then the cock was pushed into me deep.

“Dumping my AIDS” the man said. 

There was cheers from the rest. As soon as he was done, he pulled out and so did the cock in my mouth. The cock that was fucking me before slid back in and started to pound me.

“Mixing those strains” he said.

A cock was presented at my mouth, a new one.

“Taste that AIDS cum, pussy boy” the man said, “this cock just pulled out of your hole, NOW CLEAN IT.”

I didn’t hesitate. I took it into my mouth deep. The taste of the mixture of ass juice and toxic loads filled my mouth and I eagerly sucked it down. 

“Clean that cock son” my Dad said in my ear, “Get that load out of that cock in your ass and we will move you to the sling”

“Yeah fucker, but the blindfold stays on” 

I tried to push back on the cock in my hole, but being tied down to the fuck bench I didn’t move much. I tried to squeeze my hole more around the cock, but it didn’t move much, only added to the soreness.  The cock in my mouth pulled out.

I felt a hot breath on my face. I assumed the owner of the cock I was cleaning knelt down. 

“Good job boy” he said, “always knew you would grow up and be like your Dad. Coach Paul and I had a bet on who would get you first. Bastard won”

I just grunted from the fucking of my hole. The cock had picked up speed and was getting rougher.

“Every time I saw that ass walking the halls, my cock got hard boy.” he said.

Suddenly his lips touched mine, locking me in a hot kiss. He pushed his tongue into my  mouth. His hands were holding my face as he  kissed me passionately. I felt his goatee against my face, which caused so tickling and some prickling of my skin. We head that kiss as I was getting pounded. 

The cock inside me pushed in hard and deep and stayed there. I knew he was unloading one more toxic load into my hole. The man kissing me broke our lip lock, rubbed his hand in my wet hair and said:

“Good boy”

Leaving me wondering who it was. I knew it was someone that knew Coach Paul, but who. I also knew he was at my school. So many possibilities. 

As the man pulled his spent cock out of my hole, I was being untied by other men. Before I could move, I was lifted up and flipped. 

“Off to the sling” 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

Dad’s Basement Part Thirty

I was carried over to the sling, raised high in the air. When I was lowered my back met the cold leather of the sling. I could hear chains clinking. I was pulled up a little, positioning my ass just over the edge of the leather. My legs were raised up and put in the leather hoops, holding them up. My arms were raised above my head and was locked in handcuffs.

I tried to move my arms but they wouldn’t move. They were locked in that position. Fuck, no way to adjust the blindfold to get a peek at some of the men. I wondered why there were some that wanted to remain anonymous.     

I felt a cock stabbing at my hole, which gave way instantly. I was back in business. 

“I hope you remember this cock from our first encounter.” the man said.

“You fucked me in the first round” I said.

“I fucked you way before that” he said.

I knew it wasn’t Garrett or Dad. I started to think, crossing off people I could think of that fucked me. I couldn’t place the voice. Was it someone from the bookstore, rest stop bathroom or the poz resort? I didn’t know.

“Going to give you want you need more of” he said, “AIDS loads” 

He was steadily fucking my hole. His thrusts make the chains clank more and more. I could hear more men cheering. It must have been a hot show. My cock was hard and was laying against my belly.

“One day this boy cock is going up my hole” he said lifting it off my stomach and slowly jerking it.

I moaned out a yes as his hand slowly continued to to stroke my cock from the base to the head. My balls began to pull up, I squeezed my ass, trying to hold off from shooting my load. 

“Hey Dad, get your mouth over here” the man said, “your boy has a treat for you”

I felt a mouth cover my cock head. The man let go of my cock and the mouth slid down, deep throating my cock. The cock in my hole continued to fuck me. I tried to buck my hips up, but they were being held down by someone’s hand, which I assumed was Dad’s since he was sucking my cock.

I moaned constantly. I was in so much pleasure. 

“I’m going to fucking shoot” I yelled out.

The man in my hole started to fuck me faster and harder. I could feel the cum raising and raising until I couldn’t hold it back. I shot out into my Dad’s mouth. My muscles around my hole contracted as my cock pulsed. It caused my hole to squeeze some around the cock in me. He suddenly pushed into me and began to shoot his load into my hole.

“Giving you fucking AIDS boy” he said, “For the third time”

I felt him pull out and another cock push in. Dad was still on my cock, slowly running  his tongue on my softening cock. I tried to buck my hips again because my cock was getting sensitive. Dad slowly pulled up off my cock, tightly holding my cock with his lips as he did. I felt my cock fall out and drop to my crotch.

The cock in my hole was steadily fucking me, as I felt lips touch mine. I started to kiss the man, pushing my tongue into his mouth. It was then I tasted cum, my cum. It was my Dad kissing me and sharing my load with me. Even when both of us had swallowed our share of my load we kept kissing. 

“Oh fuck that’s hot” the man fucking me said “Daddy and son kissing” 

He fucked me harder and harder. I could feel Dad’s hand rubbing my chest, running across my nipples.  Dad soon pulled away.

“Taste good son” he said, “my boy’s poz load”

I felt the man grab my hips and start pulling me on his cock. It wasn’t long until his cock was getting harder, signaling it was ready to add it’s load into me.

“Here it comes little fuck toy” he said.

He slammed into my body, thrusting me forward, his grip on my hips were the only thing that kept me from being pushed off his cock as it spit it’s viral load into me. His breathing was in the  form of grunts. His body shook as he emptied his balls. 

I could feel a hot breathe on my ear as he pulled out and another hard toxic cock slid in. This one was thick and already felt rock hard. 

“Some of us have been talking” the voice said in my ear, “your Dad being one of them.”

I didn’t recognized the voice. The cock in my hole was slowly moving in and out, trying to keep the chains quiet so I could hear the voice. 

“We thing it’s time to visit Dax and make some money off your boy pussy” he said.

The man in my hole thrusted three times really hard into me, rattling the chains.

“Your Daddy agrees. You’re a natural born cum dump bottom” he said.

Three more thrusts into my hole. 

“We are sure Dax could use a boy like you” 

The man thrusted three more times and then slammed deep into my hole. I could feel his cock twitch and pulse as he added his toxic cum. 

“Daddy is going to email him to get you a face to face, or maybe it will be hole to cock” the voice said.

The man in me pulled his cock out and again was replaced by another, who quickly started to fuck my hole fast and hard. 

“Daddy already let the cameramen know to send a copy of tonights gang bang film to him” he said. 

I was being fucked harder and harder now, as if the voice was turning each man on, making them want to fuck and cum, no matter how quick. I could feel the cum running down my ass, some running under me and in-between me and the leather of the sling.

“Ask Daddy sometime about his gang bang film and his time with Dax” the voice said before leaving my ear. 

I closed my eyes trying to process what I had just heard. I knew I wanted to see Dad’s gang bang film. My cock jumped again at the thoughts in my head of my Dad tied down to the fuck bench or in the sling getting fucked just like I was now.

I lost count of the men who had been fucking me, all I could think about was Dad. I wanted to know more. Soon I felt my hands being released and my legs being taking down. 

“Son, hey son” my Dad said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“It’s over buddy, Skin and I had a awesome time” Garrett said, pulling off the blind fold.

I looked around and the place was empty, besides dad and I.

“Sixty loads boy up that hole, it’s a new club record,” Dad said, “hell it’s the only record.”

“Let’s get out out of there and into the showers” Garrett said.

“Careful of the floor” Dad said. 
“Yeah someone flooded the place with cum” Garrett said laughing.

I was helped out of the sling, my foot landed in the big puddle of cum on the floor, in an area that would have been under my ass. It slid forward. Thankfully Dad and Garrett caught me or I would have busted my ass on the concrete floor. 

We made it to the shower with no accidents. Cum was flowing from my ass. The hot water came quickly as I turned it on. I stepped under the water and just stood there.

“Push the cum out son!”

I aimed my ass at the tile wall and pushed. Cum shot out and landed on the tiles. The more I pushed the more cum came out. It still flowed when I stopped. Looking down I watched it flow down the drain. 

“Don’t worry Son, your body absorbed a lot of the strains tonight.” 

“Fuck yeah” Garrett said. 

“Hurry and clean up, so we can get you to bed, the sun is going to be coming up soon” 

I don’t remember much after that. I was tired and ready for bed. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 2