Dad’s Basement Part Thirty-One

It took me two days to recover from being up almost the whole night, and it took almost a week for my hole to recover. My hole was very puffy when the gang bang ended. I spent pretty much the week of doing nothing, but chilling in front of the TV. It was Friday when Dad text me to tell me that he was being home someone for me meet. So clean up nice.

“Squirt, where are ya?” Dad yelled from the garage.

“In the living room, what's up” 

“My cock” he said back laughing, “that is if your boy pussy is up for it”

“Be gentle,” I replied, “it's my first time”

I slipped my shorts off and raised my legs in the air, spreading them wide and exposing my hole. I could hear him laughing.

I almost feel off the sofa when I saw a man standing in the door way from the kitchen to the living room. I had forgotten Dad was bringing home someone. My face went red with embarrassment.

“Well, that's greeting I won't forget” the man said.

“Neither will I” Dad said.

I tried to cover up quickly, but it was too late, damage was done. They had both seen me in this obscene position. I watched as Dad reached over and unzipped this man’s jeans. He put his hand inside and pulled out his cock and balls. It was slowly getting hard. 

I watched as the man pulled his shirt over his head. He was a hot sexy silver Daddy. Not only was his hair on his head white, but so was his goatee. By the shape his body was in, he took care of himself over the years. His chest was defined with a light coating of white hair. 

“Keep going” Dad said, “he's well broken in and eager”

I watched Dad strip exposing his furry, muscular body to me. The older man kicked off his shoes and dropped his trousers. His cock was rock hard, sticking out of a nest of white crotch hair. His balls were smooth. 

“Daddy!” I said softly.

“Yes” my Dad said.

“Not you Daddy,” I said, “Him”

Both men chuckled as they walked towards me, both their cocks pointing the way. I raised up and pulled my shirt off. 

“Hot smooth boy you got there, Drew” the man said, “grew up nicely”

“Thanks, I tried to raise him right”

“Takes dick and was pozzed” the man said, “I would say you did”

As they reached me, Dad dropped to his knees and pushed my legs back farther, which allowed him to stick his tongue up my hole. I moaned loudly as this tongue licked around my hole and slid into it.

“Boy likes his pussy eaten” the man said, “now lets see how you suck Daddy dick”

He climbed up on the sofa, straddling me, squatting slightly. His cock was aimed at my mouth. I opened it and formed an O. He slowly pushed his cock in. I licked the bottom of his cock head and shaft as it penetrated my mouth. His cock slid all the way in, down my throat until my nose was in his white crotch hair. 

He slid back out and slowly pushed back in. I breathed deep each time he pulled out, making sure I didn't gag as he pushed into my throat. His hands gripped the sides of my head as he started to face fuck me. 

Dad had pushed a couple of his fingers into my hole as he tongued me. My hole was only a little sore so there wasn't much pain when he did, just a dull ache. He moved them in a a steady pace, working my hole open.

“Boy’s hole ready for dick, Drew?” the man asked.

“It's always ready” 

“Spit on my dick good, boy” he said.

I pulled up some deep thick slime from my throat and spat. It landed on his cock head. I pulled up some more and spat, this one landed on the shaft. He climbed down and stood just away from from me. 

“Kneel with your ass out” 

I got up and did as he said. I spread my knees some to give him room in between my legs. My hands were on the back of the sofa, holding me up. He stepped forward, stroking his cock, spreading my spit on it. He stepped forward again and his cock head was pressing against my hole. I could feel him adding pressure, trying to push his cock in. I pushed my hole outward which allowed his cock to slide into me.

I groaned from the ache of the muscles of my hole. He slowly pushed past the head and was inching his shaft into me. He had one hand on my lower back, pushing me down. I dropped my head to the back of the sofa, resting my forehead on the cushion. 

“Nice warm boy pussy”

“I didn't lie” Dad said.

Soon the man was fully into my hole, balls against balls and crotch hair against ass. He held his cock there for just a few seconds and then began to pull out. His cock slipped from my hole. He lined it up again and thrusted in. I jumped and yelped, as his cock pushed through and slid all the way in. He didn't wait this time. He began to pump his cock in and out at a steady pace. His balls were pressing against mine as he pressed on.

Dad was seated next to me, stroking his cock. I watched his hand slide up and down his full shaft. Bubbles of pre-cum oozed out of his piss slit. My own cock was hard and bouncing as the silver Daddy pumped my hole. Each thrust in, made my cock bounce upwards hitting my stomach. The ache of my hole was replaced with pleasure, making me moan. 

“Fuck me!” I said.

“Boy your hole feels so soft around my cock”

“My boy is a cock and cum whore” Daddy said.

His cock pumped in and out of me harder and harder. His thrusts were forcing me forward more, so I had to brace myself to keep from falling forward. Once steady, I started to push back onto his cock. He stopped moving and let me take over.

“Fuck yourself on my cock, boy”

I started to move back and forth faster and faster. I could hear air being pulled in and forced out with his cock. The more I move on his cock, the harder and thicker it got. Dad was slowly stroking his cock, smiling at me. 

“Getting me close, boy” the man said.

“Work his venom out of his balls, son” Dad said.

“Highly toxic,” the man said. 

He grabbed my hips and started to ram into my hole. Harder and harder.

“Can't hold back, boy” the man said.

He slammed into my hole, mashing his crotch hair into my ass. He grunted and groaned as his cock pumped a large load of poz cum deep into me. My Dad was stroking his cock faster and faster. His hand bounced off his balls. 

“Hungry, son? 

I had to contort my body to keep the silver Daddy's cock in my hole and get my mouth over my Dad’s cock head. I licked around the head as he stroked. 

“Swallow!” He grunted.

His cock pulsed out six shots of cum, the first two hit the back of my throat. The rest landed on my tongue. I swallowed ever drop, and sucked out the rest, swallowing that too. 

I felt the silver Daddy's cock soften and slowly slip out of my hole. I released Dad’s from my mouth and moved around to sit on the sofa, legs spread wide. 

The two men moved in between my legs. They ran their tongues up and down my hard cock. I was so close. The silver Daddy put his mouth over my cock and sucked me, pulled off and pushed my Dad’s head to my cock. He put it in his mouth over my cock and sucked it down his throat. 

“I'm going to shoot”

Dad pulled off my cock, until only my head was in. My piss slit opened and I shot my load into his mouth. He didn't swallow, he held my cum in his mouth. He only pulled off when I finished shooting my load. 

“Give me a taste, Drew” the silver Daddy said.

Dad and the man started to kiss. I could see their tongues moving into each other's mouth. A dribble of cum rolled out of the silver Daddy's lips and ran slowly down his goatee. They continued to kiss and swap cum and spit. It was so fucking hot. When the pulled apart, Dad licked the cum out of the man’s goatee, then turned to me.

“Son, meet Dax,” Dad said to me, “also known as …….”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2

Dad’s Basement Part Thirty-Two

I stood there waiting for Dad to reveal more about Dax. The two of them were standing close, just looking at one another. 

“Tell him, Drew,” Dax said.

“Matt, Dax is your Grandfather, he's your mother’s dad” my Dad said to me. 

After everything I had learned about Dad since going in the basement, what I had experienced, this really didn't come as much of a shock to me. 

“Is Dax, or um, Grandpa poz as well” I asked.

“Yes son,” Dad said.

“Matt, your Dad and I had a physical relationship when he was married to your mom” Dax said.

“Fuck buddies” I said.

“Yes, you could say that,” Dad said.

“Your Dad accidentally infected me,” Dax said, “and it changed my life for the better”

“Wow!” I said.

“So son, the strain that runs my veins, runs through yours and your Grandfather” Dad said.

“One big poz family” I said.

“In two weeks we are going to met Dax and make a little magic together” Dad said. 

I was intrigued, what the hell did that mean.

“What are we going to do?” I asked

“You will see” Dad said.

“Just so you know, Matt, your gang bang film is the hottest thing I've seen” Dax said.

“Yeah son you should be in pictures”

Two weeks. The if the wait doesn't kill me, the anticipation will.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2

Dad's Basement Part Thirty-Three

As I sat in the passenger’s seat of Dad’s big truck, heading to Dax’s or Grandpa’s not sure what to call him yet. I thought about the last two weeks. No sex, no jerking off, nothing. I found it really hard to keep my hands off my dick, or even Dad’s dick. 

One night I even snuck into his bed and tried to suck off his cock while he was sleeping, only to get a smack on the back of my head. My ass got a smack on another time, when Dad caught me pulling on my cock. Dad even threatened to put me back into chastity. 

Dad and I were both ready for fun, but I wasn't sure exactly what kind of fun. My cock was semi hard in my jeans and by the look of Dad’s crotch so was he. Bastard knew what was about to go down.

“So, where is pops place?” I asked.

“Pops?”

“Yeah, can't call him Dax and Grandpa doesn't sound right” I said.

“Oh he is going to love that!”

“Seriously Dad, where are we going”

“Well, it's not to an area of town that you should go alone” Dad said, “it’s in the old industrial section”

“That's where he lives” I asked

“Nope, it's where he works, or does his work” he said, “you will see, just wait”

“Not going to spill the beans, are ya Dad”

“Nope” he said grabbing his crotch. 

I looked out of the truck window, watching the rundown buildings and empty lots going by. Every now and then I would see a group of women on a street corner, hookers. Hell, I saw a couple of men standing on a corner, male hookers. 

Dad pulled up to a gate for a fenced in lot. He honked his horn. The gate jumped and started to open. Dad drove through the gate. The gate automatically closed while we were parking. The lot was barely lite. We got out and moved toward a door with a painted warning in it. My eyes widened when I was able to make it out clearly. 

“WARNING: Radioactive materials stored inside.”

I looked at Dad and he just shook his head and laughed. He knocked three times and paused then knocked again. I laughed, was that just a secret knock. The door opened and Dad moved through. I paused and then followed. 

Inside was just as lit as the parking lot. I moved quickly to catch up with my Dad that I didn't even look to see who opened the door and let us in. Dad had stopped outside another door. 

“You ready for this?” he asked me. 

“Yeah Daddy,” I said. 

Dad knocked on the door four times then waited. After few second he kicked it twice and then knocked. 

“What the fuck Dad,” I said, “secret knocks?”

Before he could answer I heard locks clicking open, multiple locks. The door opened, but just enough for part of a face to be exposed.
 “The wind blows AIDS up my ass” Dad said. 

I couldn't hold it, I busted up laughing. The door slammed shut, causing Dad to turn to me and say:

“Good job numb nuts”

Before I could answer the door opened. The light shining inside was blinding. As my eyes adjusted, they widened. I could not believe my eyes on happening inside the large warehouse. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3