Dad’s Basement Part Thirty Eight

Doc’s basement was nothing like ours, well at least this part wasn’t.  We had entered a waiting room, complete with out of date magazines.  I was a bit surprised and puzzled, wondering if this was really where he practiced medicine, or was this some sort of role-playing set up. 

“What’s wrong?” Dad asked.

“It's just not what I expected,” I answered.

“It’s not always about fucking, most of the time yes, but not always.”

Dad pushed a button and somewhere in the back a bell went off.  I assumed it was Doc’s way of knowing his next patient had arrived.  I flopped down into a chair to wait my turn.  Of course this wasn’t a great idea, pain surged through me once my ass hit the seat. 

It wasn’t long until a door opened and I expected to see Luis or Jose, hell what ever his name was, standing there, but his man I didn’t know.  He was a tall black man dressed in scrubs and they looked like they were about to pop.  His muscular body was stretching them to their limits and his crotch was bulging outwards. 

“Matt?” he said.

I stood up and moved towards him.  He had extended his hand and I grabbed and shook it.  His hand was rough and dry. 

“You want me to come with you, son?” Dad asked me.

“I’m a big boy Daddy, I can do this by myself,” I replied as the black guy and I walked through the door and into a hall. 

“Good luck,” Dad said. 

The man led me to a small room at the end of the hall.  We both went in and I sat down on the exam table. 

“Doc knows why you are here, so strip and wait for him, please.”

I jumped up and removed my shirt before the man could leave.  I turned and bent over, dropping my chest, exposing my ass to him.  I made sure that my crack opened giving him a little show of my pucker.  I could hear him emit a slight moan as he observed my little show.  However, I even got to a full standing position, he was gone and the door was shut.

I sat back down on the exam table and looked around the room.  It appeared to be a routine medical office.  Was I missing something?  As perverted as my Dad and his friends were, there would have to be something I couldn’t see.  There was a soft knock and Doc entered.

“Matt, I heard your hole has had some trauma?”

“Well, Dax had Dad pretend rape me for a live sex show and things got a little out of control.”

“Yeah, I saw that, shot two loads when it was live and two more from my recording.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it was fucking hot” he said.

“We fucked again when we got home and I wanted it rough again.”

“And now pain.”

“Yeah, and not the good kind.”

“Well, put your feet up and let’s take a look.”

I did as I was told and put my feet up in the stirrups, leaving my ass open for him to exam me.  He grabbed a tube of lube and put a little on his finger.  He sat on a stool at in front of my ass and began to exam me.  I felt him pull open my hole, slowly and gently, moving his head in for a closer look.  It was only seconds, when he stood up.

“There's nothing really major, just a superficial scratch in your ring.  It will heal on its own.  I'll give you a cream to put on it to ease the pain, but this will put your hole out of commission for about two weeks.”

“Damn, no dick.” 

He just shook his head.  He was standing at the end of the table.  I watched him unbutton his white lab coat, then unzip his pants.  Reaching inside he pulled out his semi hard cock and his balls.  They hung down in front of him.

“Doc, I thought you said 'no dick'?”

“Were you really going to obey that advice?” 

I pushed my pucker out, winking at him, enticing him.  His cock twitched as I pushed my hole out over and over, it grew until it was rock hard.  He spread some lube onto his cock and pushed in.  I tensed up in pain. 

“Relax, it will only hurt for a moment,” Doc said.

I took a deep breath as he slid his cock deep into my hole, his belt buckle pressed against my ass cheeks as he pushed deeper into me.  I moaned loudly.

“Don’t worry boy, the only people that can here you are your Dad and my nurse James.  And if I know your father he's riding that black cock as I speak.”

“I dumped a load in Dad this morning, so he  has some lube.”

“Might need a bit more than that.  James is hung, over eleven inches.”

“Damn, I would like to see Daddy taking that."

My mind started thinking about James sitting in a chair, scrub pants around his ankles and Dad sliding his ass up and down on his big black cock.  My own cock was getting hard, not just from the mental picture but from Doc’s big cock in my hole.

“James is always horny, dumped two loads up my hole this morning,” Doc casually remarked.  I reached down and grabbed Doc’s shirt and pushed him back only to pull him in hard, driving is cock in and out of my hole. That was until he pulled my hand off.

“On no you little fucker, I’m in the driver’s seat, you're just the ride!”

Doc took off his lab coat and started to unbutton his shirt.  I watched as he exposed his chest to me.  As he did this he slowly moved his cock in and out of my hole.  I slid my hand down to my cock and slowly ran my hand up and down the hard shaft.  Doc increased his speed of fucking my hole, his nut sac and his belt still hitting my ass as he drove into me deep.  His cock felt truly amazing in my hole, and the pain that I had experienced was now pleasure.  Of course, I was slowly discovering that pain was a pleasure, even intense pain. 

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, as Doc increased the force of him driving into me.  The table was making all kinds of noise, squeaks, rattles and was moving a bit as he slammed his cock into me.  He bent over and slid his arms under me, and looked them around my back, instinctively I did the same, but around his neck.  He lifted me up off the table and I slowly dropped down onto his cock, impaling myself of his thick, hard cock.

“Good boy” he said, “hold tight."

Doc opened the door to the room and headed down the hallway and back out into the waiting room.  As we got closer I could hear the sounds of someone being fucked and knew it was Dad and James.  Doc reached for the door that was separating the hall and the waiting room, as he opened it I squeezed my ass around his cock. 

Doc turned to close the door and I got my first view of Dad and James.  They were both naked and James was sitting in a middle chair, Dad was facing away from James and was slowly lifting and lowering his ass on James' cock.  The contrast between the two was so erotic.  Doc lifted me off his cock, placing me on the floor.  I was on my hands and knees between Dad’s legs.  He then shifted, putting his feet on the chairs next to James, one on each side.  Doc rammed his cock in and pushed me forward, closing the gap between me and James’ cock. 

“Lick his cock and balls as your Daddy fucks himself on it,” James instructed.

I didn’t need to be told twice, my tongue was out and licking the shaft of his cock as soon as it would appear out of my Dad’s ass.  I was amazed that Dad was sitting on the whole fucking thing.  It was massive not only in length but girth, so, even when Dad was all the way down on it, I had plenty to lick, not the least of which being his massive dark nut sac. 

Doc was steadily fucking my hole, slamming into me harder and harder, smashing my face in James sac.  Dad’s cock and balls were bouncing off the top of my head as he moved up and down James’ shaft.  Dad pulled off James’ cock and I seized it quickly in my mouth, sliding as far down on it as I could.  I could feel the big black cock cutting off my airway and I slid back on it, I could taste Dad’s ass juice and my load from earlier. 

I wrapped my finger around the base and held it straight up for Dad to sit back down on it.  He had turned so he was now facing James so his beautiful hairy ass would now be in my view.  I watched as his hole stretched open and James’ big cock slid inside.  My own cock jumped at the sight.   Dad started to ride James’ cock again, this time he was moving faster.  James’ hands were cupping Dad’s hairy cheeks and guiding  him up and down his shaft.  Doc was fucking my hole at nearly the same pace that Dad and James were fucking. 

“Work my nips, Drew,” James said to my Dad.

Dad’s fingers grabbed James’ nipples and began to twist and pinch them, I could see his muscles move in his arms as he did this.  James liked his nipples worked hard, it seemed.  I started to lick James’ sac again, but this time sucking his nuts into my mouth.

“Squeeze them you little fucker” James yelled.

I reached up and wrapped my fist around them, while Doc grabbed my hips to help steady me.  I slowly applied pressure to his sac, squeezing harder and harder.  I could see his head was thrown back. I tighten my grip and squeezed harder. 

Doc was pounding my hole, ramming his cock in and out, and at some point had started to remove his cock completely and then ramming it back in.  I knew my hole would be gape wide open after this.  Dad was still fucking himself on James’ cock.  I could feel his balls tightening up in my fist, so I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. 

“Fuck, going breed your hairy hole, Drew, gonna shoot.”

I could feel his body stiffen up as his cock and balls started to jump.  I had a  close up view of the contractions of his cock as he emptied his load into my Dad’s hole.  It just kept pulsating, even as Dad sat on it. 

Doc slammed his cock into me and I felt his cock pulse and twitch in my hole.  I was getting my first load of the day and it only made me want more.  I really wanted to slide down on James’ cock.  Rip in my hole or not.  I wanted that cock. 

Dad slowly raised off of James’ cock, I leaned in and engulfed the big black head in my mouth.  It was still leaking cum and I slid down, again taking it in until I was choking myself.

“Maybe your pussy can take it all, little man,” James said. 

“That’s something I want to see,” Dad said. 

“Let’s move to the bedroom” Doc suggested.  All four of us got up and headed up to Doc’s bedroom, where I was tossed on the bed.

“Looks like little man is ready for a good  old fashioned gang bang,” James said.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 7:59 AM, pozpuppy said:

Dad’s Basement Part Thirty Eight

Doc’s basement was nothing like ours, well at least this part wasn’t.  We had entered a waiting room, complete with out of date magazines.  I was a bit surprised and puzzled, wondering if this was really where he practiced medicine, or was this some sort of role-playing set up. 

“What’s wrong?” Dad asked.

“It's just not what I expected,” I answered.

“It’s not always about fucking, most of the time yes, but not always.”

Dad pushed a button and somewhere in the back a bell went off.  I assumed it was Doc’s way of knowing his next patient had arrived.  I flopped down into a chair to wait my turn.  Of course this wasn’t a great idea, pain surged through me once my ass hit the seat. 

It wasn’t long until a door opened and I expected to see Luis or Jose, hell what ever his name was, standing there, but his man I didn’t know.  He was a tall black man dressed in scrubs and they looked like they were about to pop.  His muscular body was stretching them to their limits and his crotch was bulging outwards. 

“Matt?” he said.

I stood up and moved towards him.  He had extended his hand and I grabbed and shook it.  His hand was rough and dry. 

“You want me to come with you, son?” Dad asked me.

“I’m a big boy Daddy, I can do this by myself,” I replied as the black guy and I walked through the door and into a hall. 

“Good luck,” Dad said. 

The man led me to a small room at the end of the hall.  We both went in and I sat down on the exam table. 

“Doc knows why you are here, so strip and wait for him, please.”

I jumped up and removed my shirt before the man could leave.  I turned and bent over, dropping my chest, exposing my ass to him.  I made sure that my crack opened giving him a little show of my pucker.  I could hear him emit a slight moan as he observed my little show.  However, I even got to a full standing position, he was gone and the door was shut.

I sat back down on the exam table and looked around the room.  It appeared to be a routine medical office.  Was I missing something?  As perverted as my Dad and his friends were, there would have to be something I couldn’t see.  There was a soft knock and Doc entered.

“Matt, I heard your hole has had some trauma?”

“Well, Dax had Dad pretend rape me for a live sex show and things got a little out of control.”

“Yeah, I saw that, shot two loads when it was live and two more from my recording.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it was fucking hot” he said.

“We fucked again when we got home and I wanted it rough again.”

“And now pain.”

“Yeah, and not the good kind.”

“Well, put your feet up and let’s take a look.”

I did as I was told and put my feet up in the stirrups, leaving my ass open for him to exam me.  He grabbed a tube of lube and put a little on his finger.  He sat on a stool at in front of my ass and began to exam me.  I felt him pull open my hole, slowly and gently, moving his head in for a closer look.  It was only seconds, when he stood up.

“There's nothing really major, just a superficial scratch in your ring.  It will heal on its own.  I'll give you a cream to put on it to ease the pain, but this will put your hole out of commission for about two weeks.”

“Damn, no dick.” 

He just shook his head.  He was standing at the end of the table.  I watched him unbutton his white lab coat, then unzip his pants.  Reaching inside he pulled out his semi hard cock and his balls.  They hung down in front of him.

“Doc, I thought you said 'no dick'?”

“Were you really going to obey that advice?” 

I pushed my pucker out, winking at him, enticing him.  His cock twitched as I pushed my hole out over and over, it grew until it was rock hard.  He spread some lube onto his cock and pushed in.  I tensed up in pain. 

“Relax, it will only hurt for a moment,” Doc said.

I took a deep breath as he slid his cock deep into my hole, his belt buckle pressed against my ass cheeks as he pushed deeper into me.  I moaned loudly.

“Don’t worry boy, the only people that can here you are your Dad and my nurse James.  And if I know your father he's riding that black cock as I speak.”

“I dumped a load in Dad this morning, so he  has some lube.”

“Might need a bit more than that.  James is hung, over eleven inches.”

“Damn, I would like to see Daddy taking that."

My mind started thinking about James sitting in a chair, scrub pants around his ankles and Dad sliding his ass up and down on his big black cock.  My own cock was getting hard, not just from the mental picture but from Doc’s big cock in my hole.

“James is always horny, dumped two loads up my hole this morning,” Doc casually remarked.  I reached down and grabbed Doc’s shirt and pushed him back only to pull him in hard, driving is cock in and out of my hole. That was until he pulled my hand off.

“On no you little fucker, I’m in the driver’s seat, you're just the ride!”

Doc took off his lab coat and started to unbutton his shirt.  I watched as he exposed his chest to me.  As he did this he slowly moved his cock in and out of my hole.  I slid my hand down to my cock and slowly ran my hand up and down the hard shaft.  Doc increased his speed of fucking my hole, his nut sac and his belt still hitting my ass as he drove into me deep.  His cock felt truly amazing in my hole, and the pain that I had experienced was now pleasure.  Of course, I was slowly discovering that pain was a pleasure, even intense pain. 

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, as Doc increased the force of him driving into me.  The table was making all kinds of noise, squeaks, rattles and was moving a bit as he slammed his cock into me.  He bent over and slid his arms under me, and looked them around my back, instinctively I did the same, but around his neck.  He lifted me up off the table and I slowly dropped down onto his cock, impaling myself of his thick, hard cock.

“Good boy” he said, “hold tight."

Doc opened the door to the room and headed down the hallway and back out into the waiting room.  As we got closer I could hear the sounds of someone being fucked and knew it was Dad and James.  Doc reached for the door that was separating the hall and the waiting room, as he opened it I squeezed my ass around his cock. 

Doc turned to close the door and I got my first view of Dad and James.  They were both naked and James was sitting in a middle chair, Dad was facing away from James and was slowly lifting and lowering his ass on James' cock.  The contrast between the two was so erotic.  Doc lifted me off his cock, placing me on the floor.  I was on my hands and knees between Dad’s legs.  He then shifted, putting his feet on the chairs next to James, one on each side.  Doc rammed his cock in and pushed me forward, closing the gap between me and James’ cock. 

“Lick his cock and balls as your Daddy fucks himself on it,” James instructed.

I didn’t need to be told twice, my tongue was out and licking the shaft of his cock as soon as it would appear out of my Dad’s ass.  I was amazed that Dad was sitting on the whole fucking thing.  It was massive not only in length but girth, so, even when Dad was all the way down on it, I had plenty to lick, not the least of which being his massive dark nut sac. 

Doc was steadily fucking my hole, slamming into me harder and harder, smashing my face in James sac.  Dad’s cock and balls were bouncing off the top of my head as he moved up and down James’ shaft.  Dad pulled off James’ cock and I seized it quickly in my mouth, sliding as far down on it as I could.  I could feel the big black cock cutting off my airway and I slid back on it, I could taste Dad’s ass juice and my load from earlier. 

I wrapped my finger around the base and held it straight up for Dad to sit back down on it.  He had turned so he was now facing James so his beautiful hairy ass would now be in my view.  I watched as his hole stretched open and James’ big cock slid inside.  My own cock jumped at the sight.   Dad started to ride James’ cock again, this time he was moving faster.  James’ hands were cupping Dad’s hairy cheeks and guiding  him up and down his shaft.  Doc was fucking my hole at nearly the same pace that Dad and James were fucking. 

“Work my nips, Drew,” James said to my Dad.

Dad’s fingers grabbed James’ nipples and began to twist and pinch them, I could see his muscles move in his arms as he did this.  James liked his nipples worked hard, it seemed.  I started to lick James’ sac again, but this time sucking his nuts into my mouth.

“Squeeze them you little fucker” James yelled.

I reached up and wrapped my fist around them, while Doc grabbed my hips to help steady me.  I slowly applied pressure to his sac, squeezing harder and harder.  I could see his head was thrown back. I tighten my grip and squeezed harder. 

Doc was pounding my hole, ramming his cock in and out, and at some point had started to remove his cock completely and then ramming it back in.  I knew my hole would be gape wide open after this.  Dad was still fucking himself on James’ cock.  I could feel his balls tightening up in my fist, so I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. 

“Fuck, going breed your hairy hole, Drew, gonna shoot.”

I could feel his body stiffen up as his cock and balls started to jump.  I had a  close up view of the contractions of his cock as he emptied his load into my Dad’s hole.  It just kept pulsating, even as Dad sat on it. 

Doc slammed his cock into me and I felt his cock pulse and twitch in my hole.  I was getting my first load of the day and it only made me want more.  I really wanted to slide down on James’ cock.  Rip in my hole or not.  I wanted that cock. 

Dad slowly raised off of James’ cock, I leaned in and engulfed the big black head in my mouth.  It was still leaking cum and I slid down, again taking it in until I was choking myself.

“Maybe your pussy can take it all, little man,” James said. 

“That’s something I want to see,” Dad said. 

“Let’s move to the bedroom” Doc suggested.  All four of us got up and headed up to Doc’s bedroom, where I was tossed on the bed.

“Looks like little man is ready for a good  old fashioned gang bang,” James said.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dad’s Basement Part Thirty Nine

Once in Doc’s bedroom, James laid down on the bed. Gripping his huge hard cock by the base he pointed it up, like a huge, dark flagpole standing y’all. My hole twitched just looking at that massive cock. 

“Sit on it, son” Dad said smiling. 

“Yeah boy, slide that hot little boy pussy down my shaft, wanna try what I have heard so much about”

I jumped up on the bed, straddling James’ hips and slowly lowered myself down. I felt the big acorn shaped cock head pressing against my hole. I pushed out a little and felt it slowly sliding into me. The muscles in my hole’s ring, slowly started to stretch, opening up, but still gripping the cock head tightly. I slowly continued to slide down on his cock, time felt as if it was standing still as I moved millimeter by millimeter down his cock.

Doc climbed up on the bed and held a little brown bottle under my nose. I breathed deeply and held my breath. I released and he shoved the bottle back under my nose. I felt Dad climb up on the bed and get behind me. His hands moved and came to rest on each of my shoulders. 

After releasing my breath, Doc shoved the brown bottle under my nose and I huffed deeply for the third time. Once he removed the bottle and while I was still holding my breath, Dad started to push me down, at a quicker pace than I was doing at first. I felt James’ big cock head pop into my hole.

My hole was still stretched but not as much as it was getting his cock head into me. I could feel the rush of the poppers traveling through me, hitting every nerve in my hole, causing them to spasms around James’ shaft.  My head was pounding, I could feel my heart beat in my ears and feel it in my temples. The swimming sensation in my head followed. 

Dad pushed on my shoulders and in my relaxed popper trance, I slid down more. I could feel his cock pushing seeping inside me. 

“Just over halfway down” Doc said.

“Pushing at the inner ring” James said, “got to break through”

Dad pushed down again, I threw my head back, looking up at him. He mouthed the words “breathe and relax.” I took a deep breath and my hole dropped further down the thick monster of a cock in me. I felt my deep inner ring slowly giving way to his cock head. It spread enough that with the next push from Dad, the head popped through. 

I jumped a little, trying to get up a little, but Dad held me down. I was now about three-fourth of the way down his shaft. Doc moved and straddled James, his ass in my face. It was smooth and firm. 

“Eat his loads out of my hole, whore boy” Doc demanded.

I grabbed his cheeks and spread them wide. It was the first time I got a look at Doc’s fuck hole. It had a natural puffiness to it, as if he had lips. I stuck my tongue out, then pushed it into his pucker. At the same time, Dad pushed me the rest of the way down on James’ monster cock. I let out half a scream and half a moan. The pain was more pleasure than pain. I sucked in, getting some cum from Doc’s ass on my tongue. 

Dad moved and was now on his stomach between James’ muscular dark thighs. I could feel him pulling open my ass crack with his finger tips. His tongue invaded my crack and was licking my stretched open hole and what was showing of James’ cock. 

James was slowly stroking Doc’s cock as I licked and sucked his asshole. 

“Damn now this is a sight to be seen” a voice said from behind me.

No one stopped what they were doing. I figured who ever this was would either join us or leave. Dad’s breathe was hot in my crack, he was licking everywhere. 

“Okay boy, start riding” James said. 

I slowly started to raise up, sliding my hole back up his cock, feeling his head pop out of my inner ring. I only lifted off about half way up his shaft and then started to slide down. I closed my eyes as his cock head popped back through my second ring and slid back down to his root. My tongue was moving around Doc’s hole. 

“Fuck eat my ass man” Dad said to the unknown man that had come in. 

“As long as I can slide my AIDS cock in and infect you with my strain” the man said.

“That you can and you can put it up my son’s too”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, after he gets James’ toxic load”

I heard Dad grunt and blow hot air up my ass and on the black cock. I was getting use to his thickness and started to slid up and down faster. Doc had now moved and was squatting over James’ face, allowing him to eat on his hole. 

“Rich, I forgot about your appointment, but glad you joined us”

“Fuck if I get to shoot my death up some ass it’s worth the visit”

“Yeah, and I think their might be another job for you, if Matt is serious with his plan”

“You know I’m game for anything”

Dad was grunting more and more as Rich fucked his ass. I was fucking my hole on James’ hard cock. James was moaning as I worked my ass on his shaft and he tongue fucked Doc’s hole. I was moaning like a bitch in heat with the massive monster up my fuck hole. Doc moved off of James’ face and off the bed.

James grabbed me and rolled me over onto my back without his cock coming out of my hole. I pulled my legs up and rested my ankles on his shoulders. I grabbed his arms and held on for my life. He pulled almost completely out of my hole and rammed it back it, causing me to push upwards on the bed and scream a bit.

“You’re in for a power fuck, son.” Dad said.

I could feel him slowly pulling out again, only to the point of his head puling at the ring of my hole, then slammed back in. With each of his thrusts, he began to speed up, balls bounding off my ass. I bit my lips to keep from screaming again. 

Dad was still on his belly, but had scooted up and was again licking my ass and James’ cock and balls. Rich was fucking him with the same speed and force that I was getting fucked by James. Doc was behind Rich working his nipples as he rammed Dad’s muscle ass.

My hole began to ache from being stretched open by the thick cock, but I was loving every minute of it. The feel of the shaft rubbing my pussy walls was sending pleasure through my body. My cock was rock hard and leaking my fuck juice all over my stomach. 

“Boy your pussy is tight around my cock, but feels better than your Daddy’s hole”

“What the fuck James?” Dad grunted as he was fucked hard.

“He can take it deeper than you, but I will still fuck that hole anytime you want” James replied.

“Yeah, well your hole is next and I am going to fuck you hard and put you away wet”

“Fuck yeah, piss sounds like fun”

Rich slammed his body down on Dad, knocking the wind out of him. I could feel the big rush of air flow quickly on my ass and hole. James slammed into me hard when he felt Dad’s air hit his balls and cock. 

Dad gasp for air as Rich continued to slam his cock into him. A loud slapping sound filled the room as he fucked Dad’s hole.

“Want my death?” he asked Dad.

“Fuck yeah, grim reaper me fucker”

I tried looking around James to see my Dad get a load of deadly seed pumped into his ass. Rich had slammed his cock into him all the way and was grunting and pushing his body hard against, rising up slightly then slamming back in. 

James continued his assault on my hole, driving in and out of me at a rapid pace. His balls were swinging back and forth hitting my ass harder and harder. I could still feel Dad’s tongue licking away at us as we fucked. 

James’ hand suddenly grabbed me at my throat, squeezing my neck as he fucked me. I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. With each thrust in of his cock, he tightened his grip on my throat. My balls began to tighten as he pounded my ass and choked me. 

I couldn’t hold it in, I shot my load. The first jet of cum went high in the air and hit the head board, while the rest pumped out and landed on my face, then slowly going lower and lower on my body. I could feel my hole squeezing James’ cock as the muscles in my groin and ass contracted with the shooting of my cum. 

James’ body stiffened and he pushed his massive hard cock in deep. My ass was lifted off the bed as he pushed further into me. He grunted over and over, tensing up his body as his cum shot deep into my hole. I could feel every contraction of his cock as he shot. He bent down and started to kiss me. I could feel the stubble of hair around his lips stabbing my skin. Our tongues invaded each others mouths. I squeezed my ass around his cock, but only made the deflating cock slip from my hole. 

“I think it’s time for a death bomb to be dropped deep into your son’s hole” Rich said. 

“As long as I can slid my cock deep into his pussy hole with your Rich” Doc said.

“After taking that monster” Rich said pointing to James’ cock, “I think it will be easy”

Doc pushed James and I out of the way and laid down on the bed, holding his cock straight in the air.

“Ride the pony little boy” Doc said smiling evilly. 

I jump back on the bed and sat down on his cock, sliding in deep in just one movement. My hole was open. I started to fuck myself on Doc’s cock, slicking his shaft with the cum that was inside my hole.

“Get in here Rich, he’s open”

Rich pushed me forward, lined up his cock with my hole, on top of Doc’s hard shaft deep in my hole and pushed in, fast. I inhaled fasted and deep, looking Doc straight in the eyes. My hole stretched further than what it did with James’ cock in me. Doc’s arms wrapped around my back, holding me down and keeping me in place.  Rich’s cock got in as deep as it cock. My hole pressed their cocks together.

Each one started moving, different times and speed. My hole hurt from being stretched more than when James was deep in me. I was pinned down on top of Doc and wasn’t able to see what James and Dad were up to. Rich grabbed my hair and pulled, lifting my head up. My eyes were completely closed. 

I could hear someone else getting fucked, somewhere in the bedroom. I thought it was James up Dad’s hole again, but didn’t know. If he got another load out of James’ cock, I knew I was going to eat and suck on Dad’s ass later. 

Doc and Rich cocks were moving in complete opposite, when one was going in the other was pulling out. My body shook with pleasure. I could hear my hole slurping up their cum covered cocks. 

“Double fuck me harder” I demanded.

Rich pulled his cock completely out and then rammed it back in. I felt a sharp pain from my hole which quickly reminded me that my hole had a little rip in it. 

“Fuck Doc, think I ripped him a new hole”

“Fuck son, they broke your cherry again” Dad said.

I was a bit panicked knowing that I was bleeding and they had not stopped fucking me, but that they were now getting a bit rougher. Rich was still pulling completely out and ramming his hard cock back in, each time getting harder and harder.

“My death seed has a new way into your body, boy”

“You two have ripped him open good, I’m seeing some pink” Dad said.

I opened my eyes to see James bent over the bed watching me getting double fucked, behind him Dad was pumping his cock deep inside James’ dark pucker. It was so hot, Dad’s hairy body tensing up as he pump into James’ hole. 

“Fuck that boy of yours can take a pounding” James said.

“Yeah he’s a natural bottom. Took to it like a true poz pig” 

I was moaning and grunting as Doc and Rich rough fucked my hole, oinking a bit too. James was grunting even louder as Dad pumped his hole with his big daddy dick. My hole was leaking cum, pink cum as the blood mixed with it. Rich stopped pulling out and ramming my hole, was not back to pumping it opposite Doc.

Doc grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them open more as he pushed in deep.

“Loading you up boy” he moaned.

Rich continued to pump my hole, rubbing Doc’s throbbing cock as he shot deep in me. I could feel the muscles pulsing in his lower abs as he emptied his balls. Rich continued to pump my hole, which was so sloppy and making all kinds of obscene noised. 

“The grim is knocking on your door boy” Rich said.

I squeezed my hole the best I could, trying to push Rich over the edge and have him shoot his death into my hole. I sat up and leaned back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pumped harder. I knew my hole had tightened up a bit more in this position. He moaned and grunted in my ear. 

“Here comes  death boy”

Rich pushed in as deep as he could, grabbed my hair in his fist and kissed me. Even his mouth tasted of death, as if he was rotting away. His cock jumped over and over, pushing against my hole. 

“Take his seed boy,” Dad yelled, “he’s giving you a gift like no other can” 

Rich pushed hard into me and held me tight. Doc’s cock was now soft and slipped out of my used hole. Rich pushed me forward down on Doc and collapsed on my back. 

“That as is so fucking hot boy,” Rich said, “I want to fuck it as I take my last breathes, even if I have to pump my self full of drugs to keep my cock hard” 

“Damn Rich that’s twisted” Dad said.

“Want my last load of cum to go deep into his hole, as I  exhale my last breath” 

Dad slammed into James, his body tensed up, muscles contracted, as his piss slit opened and his poz cum splashed James’ insides. James and Dad collapsed next to us on the bed. 

“Now let’s here this plan you have to take out Dax”

For the next forty-five minutes I talked to the four men about getting even with Dax and being rid of him once and for all. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2