Sitting here with 2 loads in my ass as I write this, though I kinda wish it was more.  I had a stroke of inspiration yesterday - allow me to explain.

I have a BBC friend who I've met up with pretty regularly for a few years.  Good guy, great lay.  His cock is perfectly thick (it's to him that I attribute how loose my hole is!), a nice 7 inches, and it curves to the left so that when he lays on his bed and I blow him, it slides right down my throat, effortlessly.  He's a jackhammer when he fucks -- but in a good way, going real deep with every stroke so I feel all of him in my ass.

We started off using condoms at first.  He'd get me going with the brown bottle and use a lot of lube to make fucking effortless.  I had been trying to prod him to bareback for a while when one day, I thought he had cum so I reached behind me, slid the condom off his cock, and aimed it back at my hole.  I hoped he would at least slide it in for a moment so I could see what he felt like bare.  Well, he hadn't yet cum, so he finished that day by pounding my hole raw and finishing inside me.  We've played bare every since.

It's been a while since I saw him - he's been traveling a lot.  I got an email from him a few days ago though, stating that he was back in town and wanted to meet.  We made arrangements for tonight.  He left an hour ago, and left behind a huge load that's still trickling out of my gaping hole.  This time we didn't even need lube.  He was slick enough from the hot deep throat I gave him that he slid right in.

Here's where the inspiration comes in.  Anyone who reads my posts knows that I love multiples, so after we made arrangements to meet I hopped on CL and posted to see if I could get any additional loads once he was gone (he's not into 3somes/groups/gang bangs, his one flaw).  So I posted with the title "sloppy seconds," and got a bunch of responses from married guys.  Most couldn't make the time frame I specified - he was coming at 7 and I figured 7:30 would be a good time to begin taking other loads - but one guy informed me that it was ideal.  He waited down the street and as soon as my friend had left, I sent the address and he came right over.  He just left a half hour ago.  He didn't have a huge cock, maybe 6" and not overly thick, but he knew what to do with it, and I felt him get harder as he realized how slick I was with my friend's cum.  Before long he was ready to shoot, and presented me with a choice I've never had before: he could cum deep, or just inside my hole.  Being the cum slut that I am, I opted for deep inside, and I clenched my hole around him as he pulled out to milk every last drop out of his balls.

A third guy who told me he was on his way never showed - typical CL flake.  But I can rest easy knowing that when I want more cock when my friend is finished with my hole, it's only a post away!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

My ex used to send me out to get bred so I could give him sa nice sloppy cummed hole to fuck when I got home.  I loved it as much as him as I could go to the back room get fucked four or five times and then go home and get fucked again! Bottom pig heaven!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Last night I was too horny to sleep so I posted ads on a couple hookup sites. It was a slow night but finally my friend Mike responded that he was just thinking about me. Said he got off work at 11 and I should come over. Yeah! I'd never been to his place before, since he always came to my place to feed me his stellar uncut cock. So, he's a few miles down the road and I got more excited with every mile I drove. Finally got there and he greeted me at the door, naked and ready. I followed him down to the basement. Okay, hello, his tall bear friend was there too! First they put me on all fours with a cock at each end. The angle was bad so they flipped me over on my back for awhile. Then I was bent over the edge of the couch. That's when his friend took over my hole. btw earlier, at first, this guys cock was semi-hard but damn, he got hard, and big, in a flash. He must have been very horny. My friend Mike egged him on for a few minutes, encouraged him to seed me, because "I wouldn't turn him down." That's putting it mildly. Well, within a minute his friend was grunting and filling me with his seed. So nice. After that Mike took over and we tried a couple different positions. I was having trouble cause I kept feeling a sore spot as I got fucked. I must have nicked myself when I was douching earlier in the day. That was okay though, he was great, gave me a break once in awhile in between fucking my hole. He can go for hours if he wants to make it last. But the next thing I know he asked if I wanted his load. Fuck, yes. A few more strokes and he froze up and added his seed to my hole. I pushed against him to prolong the feeling. Then, I felt his dick pulse some more, so hot! His dick pulsed a few more times and he said that's because it was a few days worth of cum. We both caught our breath and then I drove home. It was a very happy drive.

• Upvote 3