I am a masculine blue collar man  that likes to suck dick!! I really like other masculine men that are age 30 and over. Married men, straight men, bi curious men that just want to use my hot wet mouth to dump a hot load in! masculine cocks and balls for me to worship and do as I'm told . I love being on my knees kneeling before a masculine man him knowing my mouth is his and he can use it as he likes!

436332573_93769_6773753_25135279_square.gif

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 9:57 PM, Cockhungrycumpig said:

I am a masculine blue collar man  that likes to suck dick!! I really like other masculine men that are age 30 and over. Married men, straight men, bi curious men that just want to use my hot wet mouth to dump a hot load in! masculine cocks and balls for me to worship and do as I'm told . I love being on my knees kneeling before a masculine man him knowing my mouth is his and he can use it as he likes!

436332573_93769_6773753_25135279_square.gif

Well said!

I have the same feelings!

Great description! The taste of another man's penis in your mouth, smooth and salty, and the manscent of his crotch are a great sexual high and always satisfy you as his nuts unload down your throat abut instantly have you checking out another guy in hopes of tasting his manhood the same way.

im a masculine guy. i LOVE getting sucked by a masculine man :} it's hot! i want a guy who feels powerful while he's sucking me off :}

i love it when a guy wears a suit and tie while he's sucking me too :} it gets my blood flowing. espically if i'm sitting back and sniffing poppers while he's sucking on my cock :} 

pPAw65bw.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...