Most embarrassing moments

topstud127

Ah, enjoy.

My host's mother walked in on us, still in bed, after the act (after being woken up?) in a single-bedroom apartment. We were very-very drunk, but I still remember it was like after 3 AM on New Year's Day, we just wrapped up celebrating, and we were trying to be extra-extra quiet doing it. I guess her curiosity brought her over to see what the noises were about. I was 21. That was mildly embarrassing on my part.

... About 20 years after, a few years back now, I hooked up with a cute younger guy when I was in San Diego, that he'd set up in the downstairs garage of his rented house - garage door semi-raised, draped up for a shade with a bed sheet out of laundry hamper, no AC, just flowing in the breezy air. My car's right outside, blocking the driveway. Middle of the day in the middle of a Californian October, you know, wonderful... We were bollocks naked in the middle of the floor going at it on an inflatable pool mattress, hump and dump doggy style, when his roomie walked in with his headphones on, unsuspectingly going for the laundry machine and just froze there, wild eyed. We were actually facing the door that he came out of. I whispered into my boy's ear with my teeth clenched "Baddd bboyyy...". Which immediately had been verbalized by him out quite loud - "BAD BOY! BAD BOY!". Must've been loud enough. The look on the roomie's face said it all - he was so embarrassed that he retreated at an even faster pace with his face turned all the way away. I just kept on fucking - he already saw us, what's the point. The boy's tight sexy ass was properly flooded in due course, and I've even helped him out after with his computer, knowing that my cum was probably still leaking out of his hole to form that obvious spot on the back of his swimming trunks.

With a peck on a cheek, gotta love the skills and a proper freelancing ass, man.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In Puerto Vallarta, met a local Alpha top at dance club, he wanted to fuck me raw. We went to beach (near the condo where I was staying with friends) at like 1 A.M. I so wanted to be fucked on a beach. Totally dark, wanted to be totally naked on my knees to suck him, eat his ass, then doggy for him to fuck and breed me, all over 15/20 minutes. He finished, pulled up his shorts and started to walk away. I realized my shorts and t-shirt were gone in the water, I found my shoes with my phone and wallet in them. I yelled to get his attention, he just walked away, turned and was gone.

I’m naked, cum leaking from my ass and all I have on are my shoes. No other option, I text my close friend who I’m sharing s rental condo unit. No response, he’s likely in bed with his husband. So I call. Sleepy friend answers phone, “helloooo?” I explain where I am and what's happened. I ask him to come and bring me clothes and don’t tell his husband or other friends we’re sharing condo with.  

15 minutes later my good friend finds me, with his husband with him. I’m like, “ I thought I asked you to come alone.” My friend’s husband is laughing and says, “Right, he gets a phone call at 2:00 A.M. in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and is getting out of bed to go out and I’m not going to ask why? And when I heard about this I just had to come see it! And it was really worth it!!” 

All had a good laugh.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

One time my boyfriend pulled out so fast that I farted extremely loud and forcefully that I sprayed lube all over his legs. And this was within the first few months of us dating too.

4 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

Tried to pick up a guy and totally forgot I'd gone home with him before. Recently. 

Is that an “embarrassing moment” or just a wonderful confirmation of how great a slut you are! I think the latter! 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 4:23 AM, RandyCubby said:

Tried to pick up a guy and totally forgot I'd gone home with him before. Recently. 

Why is that embarrassing?   Did you hook up again?  For me the shoe is usually on the other foot, I get picked up by guys I don't remember hooking up with.  

Prob not being able to get it up in my late 20s. Hooked up with this hot skater/bro type a few times. Started to make me nervous cause I caught feelings for him like a fool. Started getting a mixed up in my head. Was totally hot too. Shoulda kept focused on the sex. Hahaha 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, Shoot2quick said:

I’m a premature ejaculator that’s blown a load in a few seconds and always less than a minute and happens every time

i've never minded when that happens as a bottom. i honestly don't think there is such a thing as "premature ejaculation" when a Top is fucking me, any cock and cum (or piss) is get is fully 'mature' as far as i'm concerned. i adore your excitement and pleasure and am grateful to be a receptacle of it. 

16 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Prob not being able to get it up in my late 20s. Hooked up with this hot skater/bro type a few times. Started to make me nervous cause I caught feelings for him like a fool. Started getting a mixed up in my head. Was totally hot too. Shoulda kept focused on the sex. Hahaha 

i think this is hot actually. If i'd been the bottom and knew why, i'd have been flattered and loved you back.

• Upvote 1