Drive-Thru Pozzing

You're lucky and you don't even know it. You have life. You're alive right now! Your dad got horny one night and shot, like, hundreds of thousands of little sperms into your mom. The sperm that made you won first place. The other ones died. They were the losers. YOU are the winner!

I didn't come up with that on my own. I learned it in a college class or read it in a book. But I tried to remember how lucky I was to be alive when my life fell apart. In 1995. I'd graduated from a good school with a degree and everything. I went to work for a reputable company that required me to THINK with this brain of mine. I didn't have to lift anything or even break a sweat -- I just had to sit at a computer and have ideas. It went really well for a few years. I was paid really well and had a 401k even. Just when I thought I had some kind of rare good luck streak, the company went bust. It happens, I guess. I was so down about it that I just stayed in bed for a week. Sleeping was all I wanted to do, but I had find a job and pay my bills. There wasn't really much available in my little city. I couldn't afford to move, so I started going online and posting my resume everywhere. No response. Well, I needed insurance and needed some income....so I just applied at every place that had a "NOW HIRING" sign in the window. Except Hobby Lobby. Fuck that store and their anti-gay owner. I went into restaurants and little boutiques and convenience stores.  I finally got hired at that famous taco place. You know it. I'll call it "Taco Ding".

At first they didn't take me seriously. I had a great resume and a college degree and no fast food experience. After I kept calling back, the manager agreed to interview me.  I decided not to take a shower that morning because I knew they didn't want a clean, educated snob among them. The manager was named 'Ernie', which was short for something. 'Ernesto', maybe. He was a year younger than me and about four inches shorter. And he was chubby. I always found something hot about Mexican-Americans. He has a little bear with a five o'cock shadow at noon. I found him strangely attractive. He had a dazzlingly white smile and gave off a friendly vibe,

:You really want to work here? In this place? You're way overqualified...and we don't have any management jobs open. You okay with starting at the bottom?"

"Absolutely. I've always worked....since I was a little kid. My dad was a farmer and I've been doing chores since I could walk."

"Ah. My grandfather had a farm. That's hard work. Well, I will hire you right now. You won't get insurance until you're a night manager. OK?"

"Si! When do I start?"

And that was it. I was an employee of Taco Ding now. Never saw that coming. I started a few days later at 10:30 in the morning. The uniform wasn't so bad...no paper hat at least. Just a ball cap. That first day was a nightmare of meat and grease and spills. I smelled like tacos after the day ended, but I barely noticed it after a few days. My coworkers were the laziest, most bored kids I'd ever met. And not very bright. Once Ernie saw that I was fairly literate and could handle stuff, he moved me to the drive-thru....and then to one of the registers up front. Turns out that I was just about the only one with a working brain. Ernie and I became friends. We sometimes talked about going out for a beer after work, but he had a girlfriend and she wanted him home as soon as his shift ended. I saw her a few times. She was cute and had a great body, but she always seemed vaguely pissed-off. Her name was "Emilia" and she was always calling here to bitch at him for something. I knew when the fights got bad because Ernie would speak only Spanish into the phone. Poor guy. It was none of my business. 

In late April of that year, business slowed way down. Another Taco Ding had opened up on a busier street not too far away. A few people were laid off...and then a few more. Ernie and I had a lot of time to talk and get to know each other. I had started to like him more and more. One night, his gal came in and caused a big scene. She was yelling at him and he yelled back. She tried to slap him, but couldn't reach across the counter. She was crying even. Her tantrum climaxed with her pushing the trash can over and storming out. I stood there like a giant squirrel, not knowing how to react. Or what to say. It all seemed very epic and very final.

Poor Ernie. He was now crying too. Not much, but I saw the wetness in his big brown eyes. I figured if he wanted to talk, he would. I wiped the counter and went to upright the trash bin. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

"No problem, Boss. Relationships are hard." (or were they? I'd never been in one)

"Well. This is really, really bad. So bad."

"I'm sorry, Ernie."

"I'm going to close up a little early....let's go out for a beer. Nobody's waiting for me now. She's moving her shit out right now."

"Sure. I'll do the rounds. Just go sit and relax."

I cleaned up, turned off everything and took out the trash. Double-checked the kitchen and locked the back door. I took my time because I figured he needed a little time alone.  I came from behind the counter and saw Ernie with his face in his hands. He was sobbing. I couldn't help myself -- I just instinctively hugged him. His build was harder and stronger than I imagined. He hugged back and cried on my shirt. It took all my willpower not to kiss him. He was straight and just lost his partner. I decided to treat him like a son. He needed a friend, not a gay kiss.

"I hate that you're seeing this. HATE it! I've only ever wanted your respect."

"You still have it, Ernie."

"Let's go."

We were very near a bar he knew of. He didn't want to back to his apartment just now. We were both in our Taco Ding uniforms. I guess we could have gone back to my place, but none of my clothes would have fit him. His round waist and stubby legs would not have fit well into any clothing I owned. We went less than three blocks up the quiet street to a Mexican bar and grill. It had a 'j' in the name. I never took Spanish in school....so I never knew how to pronounce things. It was dark, smokey and mostly dead. There were a couple of old guys at the bar and they all knew Ernie. They exchanged words in their language., and then we sat at a little table far away from the other customers. Ernesto went up to the bar and came back with a tray full of shot glasses. Tequila. That shit made me ill. Ugh. 

"Damn, Ernie. You're breaking the bank here. How much was all this? I want to pay half of it...at least."

"It's cool. I used to work here and Mia is my mom's best friend. Can you believe she already heard about me and Emmy??!"

"Small neighborhood."

"You have no idea, farm boy."

"So what DID happen?"

He drained one glass and started in on the next. "Give me a minute and I'll fill you in."

I hadn't touched mine. What I really wanted was a cigarette. I quit them when I first got my fancy job, but had slowly started liking them again. I always had one or two after a night at Taco Ding. I asked him if he minded if I smoked. 

"No. No. Not at all. Can I borrow one?"

I don't want anybody reading this to get addicted to nicotine like I am, but I'll just say that it's a quick way to bond.

I lit his cig like i was James Bond or something. I watched him never lose eye contact with me as I did it. Goddammit! -- I think I was falling in love with him!

"Emilia and I have been together for two years. She took my virginity. She was way to good for me and always knew that. Puta. She started cheating on me  right off the bat, but then so did I eventually. We shared the same bed, but not much sex. It's a close-knit area and I knew all about her boyfriends. What nobody knew was that I had boyfriends too! I was sleeping with men and women back then. You shocked?"

"A little. Are you 'bi'?"

"I guess. I don't really no what I am anymore."

"Is that why she was mad?"

"No," he said as he drained the rest of the shots. "She started feeling sick a week ago and thought she was pregnant. Took the test from the grocery store, but it showed negative. She was so certain she was pregnant that she went to the doctor and they tested her...."

I held my breath

"She didn't have a baby. But she had HIV."

"Shit!"

"So she blames me. And maybe I gave it to her....or maybe one of her other lovers did. That was the fight you saw. I'm pretty sure it was me, though. I had the night sweats so bad a few months ago and had a really bad cough. Remember those days you had to open? I was so sick then."

I suddenly needed a shot, but all the glasses were empty. I just went up to the bar and Mia gave me two shots of whiskey and two shots of tequila. The food industry teaches you how to carry a lot of items at one time.

I couldn't be in love with him, could I? Too late. He had sex with men....and I'd never even been kissed. I wanted to kiss his round, stubble-crowded face so bad.

"But there are new treatments now, aren't there? New pills?"

He looked at me strangely. Or drunkenly. He was trying to figure me out just I was staring at his huge brown eyes, long lashes and black facial hair. I was sitting in a Mexican bar with an HIV+ little guy that I was hopelessly in love with. I wanted to reach for his hand, but didn't...I let my eyes do the talking. He had to know what I was thinking. Had to. 

"I like you so much. It's not just the booze talking. I think you are scary smart and clean and beautiful...and I..." 

He was pretty drunk. I needed to get him home. I guided him out the door and back to the parking lot where our cars were. I probably needed to drive him home 

"No. I can't go back there right now. She might still be there..and she might be trashing the place. Can you please let me crash with you?"

"Of course. My couch is super comfortable...and I've got extra blankets and pillows."

"You are beautiful, baby. Mind if I lay down in he back seat?"

"Not at all. Do you want the heat on? It's gotten kinda cool."

No answer. He was passed out already. I was very careful driving. I'd had those shots and didn't want a DUI just now. I turned on the radio and focused on the road. Despite my concentration on driving safely, I started to think about my backseat passenger. Was he gay or bi? I had no clue he was anything but regular before tonight...my 'gaydar' is so broken. And the HIV? I felt like I was finally in love with someone and that someone had an incurable disease. We wouldn't be connecting or anything. I knew that much. I wanted a normal romance -- like in the movies. Oh well. The radio played an old E.L.O. song. I knew this song somehow. "Strange Magic". Seemed appropriate. I made it home safely. I was renting the house from an old lady who gave me a huge break on the rent because I looked like her grandson. She brought pies and we exchanged Christmas gifts. I was always late with my rent after getting laid off, but she never once bugged me about it. 

I helped my little buddy out of the car and guided him inside. He was out of it. He plopped on the couch.

"This is a nice place. Are we gonna watch a movie? Your TV is bigger than mine."

"Not tonight, Ernie. You need to sleep. How's your stomach? Do you need to throw up?"

"No, Papi. I just need to rest for a minute."

And then he was out. He didn't even get a chance to lay down. I did my best to position him horizontally on my couch. He was heavier than I imagined. I took his black  gym shoes off for him and went to fetch some pillows and blankets out of my closet. I put a pillow under his head and covered him with a light blanket. I briefly thought about taking off all of his clothes, but that seemed wrong. A violation. I wanted to see his naked body, but I knew I'd be making a mistake if I betrayed his trust.

I usually shower before bed so I don't have taco smells anymore, but I was tired and everything was weird now. I just went to bed and heard E.L.O. songs in my head. How did I know so many of them? I think it was from a roommate in college who played their music a lot. Strange Magic. I had this cool night light that changed colors gradually. All colors of the rainbow. I watched them all as I tried to drift off. I might have even started to dream when I jolted awake. I mad a man in my house! A very cool, sexy man. I told myself I was just being a good friend when I went out to check on him. He had taken off the rest of his clothes and was splayed across the couch. He still had his underwear on, though, and had one leg and one arm dragging on the floor. It was only my niceness that made me touch him..to get him more comfortable. Niceness. He was on his back, and I took a second or two to gaze at his slumbering self. His underwear had bigger bulge than I would have thought. He had cute little feet and the tiny toes were curled. The body hair pattern was a mystery, though. He had a ton of pubes sticking out from under his undies. It was thick across his stomach and upper thighs, but then stopped. It was if it had run out of ideas. I bet he had a hairy ass too. But I didn't check. Poor guy. So much had gone so wrong in his young life. I had to admire that he thought with his dick...went where it directed him. I'd used my brain so long -- and it got me exactly nowhere.

I was certain I'd never sleep now, but I did. The nightlight was on a timer and had already shut off before I was aware that it was early morning. Very early....with little rays of pink light sneaking in behind the closed blinds.  I forgot all about Ernie's near-naked body on my couch...a few yards away. I just turned over and hugged my pillow. I was barely in the the last chapter of a dream when I heard my door open. It was an old house and the frame wasn't quite aligned with the frame. It was Ernie. 

"Did I wake you? I didn't know it would make so much noise."

I was as wide awake as I would be if somebody poured ice water on me. "No. I was mostly awake. How do you feel?"

"A little dizzy. I gave us both the day off today -- so go back to sleep if you want. Mara can open without us. But...."

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind very much if I got in bed with you? Just to sleep? We can go out for breakfast later."

"No problem. It's not a very big bed, but I can make roo,,,"

I'm pretty sure he figured he was already welcome because he hopped in before I even finished the sentence. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders and nuzzled his hairless chest like we were a married couple. His little brown nipples were erect. And, I couldn't be sure, but I think he had a boner. It was a vibe.

"This is a very nice mattress. I bet you sleep like a baby here."

"Yeah. Mostly. Sorry it's so small. You can stretch a little if you want."

"Maybe later. Your couch is very nice too, and by the way, thank you for covering me with a blanket last night. I wasn't sleeping while did it, but kept my eyes closed. It was nice. Nice feeling you touch me and help me. I also know you looked at me. What did you think?"

"That you are beautiful." Was I still dreaming?

"No. No. I'm not. You are too lonely if you think I'm 'beautiful'."

His voice was so nice and I loved how it vibrated beneath my ear.

"Oh. I didn't look very long. I was just checking on you."

"Are you awake somewhat? I need to ask you a question."

"I'm awake."

"Do you have condoms...rubbers? I'd really like to fuck you."

"No." I actually did have some. They were under the bed. Dad had bought them for me as a joke when I went away to school. They were probably expired now. I just wanted to see where this would go. Did I want my first time to happen now? With my boss? Who had HIV?

"Well. We can't do anything now. I've learned my lesson the hard way. But I need you to know that I want it. And...."

"And...what?"

"I'm a little bit of a freak. Dominant. Very freaky. There's all kinds of things we can do without me cumming in your ass."

What? Huh? What was he used to? Guys more experienced than me, I guess.  "Anything you want."

"Say that one more time."

"I'll do anything for you, Ernesto."

"Good. Get out of bed and open the blinds a little. Let some light in." I did. The morning sky had gone from pink to pale, pale blue. 

"What else?"

"Just take off your underwear and let me get comfortable. He stretched his stubby limbs out and basked in the new dawn light. "Now take off my underwear."

I did. And his boner sprang upright. It was bigger than I would have ever imagined. He immediately started stroking the foreskin over his head, up and down. 

"You are so beautiful, Boss."

"Yeah!" he stroked faster. "Call me that in bed. Just 'Ernie' everyplace else."

I stood there and watched him jerk himself, and then he stood up too. "Now you lay down in the same way I was just laying."

Oh. Damn, I had my own hard-on now. I imitated his position exactly. I felt vulnerable and slightly cold. He stood up on my bed and towered over me for a few seconds. I was happy just to see him beat off above me. This could be the end and I'd never forget it. But he came plummeting down and held his stubbly face right to mine. "Open your mouth!"

I did. And he spit in it. Was this a thing? He did it twice more. "Swallow that dirty spit. And leave your mouth open. Stick out your tongue. Farther. Good."

He stood up again and wiped the bottom of his foot across my tongue. This was also at thing? It must be, because it made him hornier and hornier. I did both feet and each hand. Sucking finger and toes. None of this was unpleasant...just weird. 

"I'm gonna go get a drink of water. Stay just like that." He left briefly and came right back...and promptly spit on me again.

I didn't get that part of his freakiness, but my boner was raging. He then set his chunky ass on my face. Now THIS I liked. Thinking back, I'd probably checked out his butt out dozens of times at work. I kissed and tongued his hole. I forgot everything and just slurped. I wanted him to feel good. 

He turned around again and kissed me like a lover. I'd just had a taste of his ass and now he was ready to smooch?? I had so much to learn.

He brought himself up higher on my chest and forced my head down on his fat dick.  "Watch the teeth, Cabrone." He started in on more Spanish words as I kissed and sucked his penis. It was nice, but then he pinched my nose closed so I couldn't breathe. A dick in my mouth and no way to get air.... ? I thought I'd come right then. Never even imagined this. So hot.  He knew I was getting close. 

"I need to cum. Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes. I want your sperm in me, Boss." And then he spit on my face again. And slapped me. Hard. I must have given my arousal away because he did three more times. Slapping me like a naughty kid. Pain...but the good kind.

"Just relax. I'm so ready to burst now. It won't take long. Don't scream. Hear me?"

"Yes, SIR."

"Yeah. Oh shit...I'm cumming...GODDAMN!' He shot a load right on my cheek. My own orgasm came right afterward. It must have  shot out yards away because I didn't feel it land on me.

"Damn. I wanted to give you this inside of you."

"It's okay. Next time."

"No. This time." He scooped his cum off of my face and worked it into my butt. Ow. He was tearing and scratching my rectum and saying more Spanish words. He was doing his best to impregnate me. It hurt, but it was also erotic...and memorable. 

We slept so late the next day. We took a shower together and he fucked me good and proper. He was so gentle and not at all freaky when he inseminated me the second time.

Ernesto and I are both still together. I got hired by the company who bought my old place of employment. It was a good salary and both of us quit Taco Ding and moved to Cleveland. It was a good life. IS a good life. Don't ever forget how lucky you are.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...