Weekend at camp

For years I attended what was called a "gay men's gathering" which was a weekend event held at an old summer camp out in the woods. It was a great way to meet other gay men for community, friendship, and of course sex. The camp was pretty rustic, set on a quiet lake far from the closest town. The guys who went there were working class guys, back-to-the-earth old time hippies, artists- definitely not the city gay bar crowd. I found it very relaxing and low stress. I starting going there with a boyfriend, and had made a bunch of great friends there. I stopped going regularly when my boyfriend and I broke up, but I would still manage to get there every couple of years or so. Last year I was there again after a year and a half away.

I parked my car and walked over to the main lodge where the registration was. I got onto the porch, put down my bags, and reached for the door. Just as I grabbed the handle, the door opened. A man came out- a very good looking guy. He almost walked right into me. He looked familiar, but I wasn't sure. He said hello and I replied. He smiled and then I knew who he was. His name was Jeff. He used to be a regular there. He was one of the popular guys, very handsome, great body, and always seemed very easy with sex. He was the kind of guy other men wanted, and he always knew it. He was still very handsome, but with rough edges now. But to me that made him even more handsome. He didn't seem to know me, and I wasn't surprised. But he held the door open for me and followed me back in the lodge. I registered, and Jeff grabbed my arm. He said hardly anyone was there yet, and told me to come bunk in the same cabin he was in. I guess he wanted company.

We walked up a hill to the cabin, and only one bed was claimed- his. I told him my name- Connor. He told me to grab the bed next to his- fine with me. He helped me spread out my sleeping bag and put things away, then he gave me a huge hug. It felt really nice, and it seemed a little sexual. The weekend was off to a great start for me. He wanted to go for a walk. It was early afternoon, so there was all kinds of time for a walk.

We followed the paths around, chatting and enjoying the trees and lake views. The cabins were set up in clusters around larger main cabins. We turned a corner and walked towards one of these clusters. The central cabin here was beautiful. No one was staying in the area. Jeff said he wanted to check out this cabin, so we went inside. There was a huge fieldstone fireplace. The roof had skylights. It looked like the kind of place it would be great to live in. There was a large table that had been pushed against the wall. I went over to look out the row of windows the table was up against. All of a sudden I felt his arms around me from the back. He turned me around and started to kiss me and grope me. I got hard instantly. He pressed up against me and I could feel he was hard too. He pushed me back against the table, dropped to his knees, and opened up my shorts. He stared eagerly at my throbbing cock. He pushed my shorts completely down and pulled my feet up out of them. He grabbed my hips and stuck his tongue out until it caught the drop of precum that had formed.

"Hmmmm... that tastes good," he whispered. Then he swallowed my cock all the way. His mouth felt so good! It had been a few weeks since I had had any sexual contact at all. He played me like an instrument, bringing me to the edge more than once with that hot mouth and tongue. We were both moaning and grunting like animals. All of a sudden he stopped and stood up. He pushed me back onto the table and lifted my legs up. He then licked and sucked my balls, and then traced his tongue down towards my hole. I was squirming and moaning while he ate my ass. He must have been starving for ass. I was in heaven.

Then he stood up and moved his big hard cock to my open, eager hole. He looked down into my eyes as though he was silently asking for my permission. I didn't say a word, but reached down and pulled my ass cheeks apart. He almost smiled, and started to press his dick into me. My hole was sloppy from his spit, but it still went in a bit rough. He got just the head into me, and whispered, "You have any lube?" I shook my head no, but I pushed against his cock and whispered, "Fuck me!" He slowly pressed into me another inch. It hurt a bit, but I wanted this bad. I pressed back, and he pushed in a little more. It hurt, but I didn't care. Here was this beautiful man I and everyone else had lusted after for years. He had never noticed me, but here he was now with his dick inside me. He was about halfway in me and he stopped, letting my hole adjust. After a minute or so I squeezed my hole around that cock. He moaned loudly when I did that. "I love your ass, baby! Do that again!" he cried out. So I did. I squeezed his dick tightly, and as soon as I relaxed he pushed in slow and steady all the way.

Damn! It hurt, but it felt wonderful at the same time. He held his cock there all the way in while my body reacted. I was gasping and whimpering a little, but finally my hole adjusted. He reached down and pinched my nipples. That made my hole twitch, and I squeezed his cock again. He took that as a signal- he pulled out slowly almost all the way, then just as slowly pushed back in. He kept up those slow deep strokes. I cried out again "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" And he did. He gave me the fuck of my lifetime. He reamed me out good, finding every corner and massaging my prostate. He kept this up for a good long time, and my cock was leaking. I reached down to stroke my cock, but he pushed my hands away. He grabbed my wrists and held them down on the table while his thrusts came fast and furious.

"I'm getting close! You want this load, don't you Connor?" Hearing him say my name almost made me shoot. I didn't say anything, and he asked me again. "You want this load? Tell me you want it!" I nodded yes emphatically. "Tell me, baby. Tell me you want it and tell me where you want it!" I hissed out, "Yes! Yes! Give me your load! Plant that load deep inside me!" He grunted and pushed his cock in all the way and kept it there. I could feel his cock shooting inside my hole. He grunted with every pulsing shot. He finished, and was breathing heavily as he lowered himself down on me. He kissed my neck and bit my shoulder, his hands still holding my arms down.

He whispered into my ear, "I think you needed that, right? You wanted my load inside you, right? Tell me you wanted it." He seemed different all of a sudden, He had always been so confident and self assured, but here he was seemingly needing to hear me tell him it was OK. "Tell me," he whispered. I whispered back, "Yes, I wanted it. I love your cock inside me and I love your load in me." He sighed and seemed to relax a bit.

We stayed that way, his body on mine and his cock still deep inside me. We then heard voices outside. It sounded like 3 or 4 guys were walking this way, chatting and laughing. Jeff stood up and put his cock back in his pants. He found my shorts and tossed them to me. He motioned to me to be quiet, and he peeked out the window. I put my shorts on and peeked out, too. There were 4 men just walking past the cabin. They had no idea what had just gone on, and they kept walking past.

Jeff said quietly to himself, "Why did that asshole have to come this weekend?" "Who do you mean?" I asked. "Oh never mind. Just someone I don't get along with lately." He turned to me and smiled. He pulled me to him and gave me a big hug. "Thanks man. You have a great ass. I needed that for sure." "My pleasure, Jeff, believe me!" He said, "Damn, you didn't cum, did you? Well, save that up for next time, babe," and he gave me a deep, long kiss. "Let's go see who else has showed up, OK?"

I couldn't stop smiling as we walked back to the lodge. I was thinking of that hot fuck I just got.

More of this story to come...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 26

When we got back to the lodge it was almost time for dinner. Immediately I got a huge hug from behind from an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. H dragged me off to catch up. I saw Jeff chatting with some guys, but he got lost in the crowd. We all sat at a huge long table for dinner. I saw Jeff halfway down from me. He caught my eye and winked and put his finger to his lips. That fuck was our little secret, I guessed.

After dinner we naturally split up into groups of friends who mostly already knew each other. I ended up playing cards for a while. I kept an eye out for Jeff. I saw him across the room having a hushed but heated conversation with one of the guys we saw from the cabin he fucked me in. This guy was tall and gangly with bright red hair and glasses. After a bit, Jeff stormed off with a big frown on his face.

A little later I ended up sitting around a fire outside. There is nothing like a crackling fire on a summer evening. I was sitting alone on a bench when all of a sudden Jeff came over and asked if he could sit beside me. He sat down and reached for my hand to shake it. He introduced himself, so it seemed we really were keeping our time before a secret. I played along. There was the usual conversation, jokes, and gossip. He leaned in close and spoke very quietly in my ear. His breath in my ear made me pop a boner again. He was telling me about the guy he had the fight with in the lodge. His name was Hank. Jeff asked how you get someone to mind his own business, and I told him I had no idea. His hand had been resting on my back, but he slid it down so the tips of his fingers were pushing into the back of my shorts. He was driving me crazy. I had no interest in all the drama, but his breath, his touch, and just his closeness to me was driving me wild. I was squirming a bit. He turned to look at the fire and engage some of the other guys sitting around. His middle finger went lower and lower down my crack. I could not concentrate on anything but Jeff. His finger was only about an inch from my hole when a few other guys came over, including Hank. Jeff stopped moving his finger. Hank glared at him, and then looked at me. I think he was trying to figure out who I was and why Jeff was sitting so close. Jeff asked me if I had a flashlight. I told him I did, an he said, "Good. I need to go pee and I don't want to walk into any poison ivy. Come with me." The other guys were chuckling about his poison ivy comment as we walked away from the fire.

We got far enough away so that no one could see us. "Turn off that thing," Jeff said, so I switched off the flashlight. He put his arms around me and gave me a kiss. He said, "Here's the thing- What happened between you and me before is private, OK? Hank does not need to know anything about it. I hope that's cool with you." "Of course it is. Besides, I never get fucked and tell," I said with a quiet laugh. He said, "Good. I knew I liked you," and kissed me again. He put his arms around me tightly and whispered in my ear again. I found that very sexy. "I'm so glad I met you, Connor. I have been feeling very alone these days." He then noticed my hard dick that was pressing against him. He grabbed my ass and ground his cock against mine. "You didn't get off, did you. Let's fix that." All of a sudden he fell to his knees and roughly opened my shorts to expose my hard-on. He swallowed it all the way at once. I cried out. He pulled off my cock and hushed me, then got to sucking and licking me like crazy. I was already close to cumming, and he could tell. He reached back and started to finger my hole. It was slightly tender from the rough fuck he had given me earlier, but I loved it. I started to moan quietly as he finger fucked me and my orgasm built up. He had pulled his dick out of his pants and was stroking himself as he sucked me. I grunted and filled his mouth with my cum. He took it all in his mouth without swallowing. When I stopped shooting, he stood up and spit my load into his hand. He took that handful of cum and coated his cock while he turned me around . "I have another load for that tight ass, baby!" That was all the warning I got. He plunged his cock into my ass and started to fuck me like crazy. His hands were all over me- up under my shirt, down to my cock and balls, and finally holding on the my hips. "Fuck!" he hissed as he thrust forward deep into me. He came buried in me like that, panting and biting the back of my neck. Wow! Two loads from this hot guy in one day! This was unbelievable. I had never really been one into this kind of spur of the moment sex with someone I didn't really know. And I had never played raw like this. There was a quiet voice way back in my mind telling me I was being stupid, but I was enjoying it more than I would have imagined. That quiet voice was quickly and easily drowned out by all the other voices in my mind shouting out "Yes! Fuck me! Seed me! Make me yours!"

He finished unloading into me. He was breathing very heavy and so was I. He said, "Wow! That was hot! I haven't had sex like that in a while." Then he chuckled and said, "You know, I was always more of a bottom. I love sucking and getting fucked. But lately I think I'm turning into a top. I just have to spread my seed." "Well, you can spread it in me anytime you want, Jeff." He held my face and kissed me deeply. I could taste the remnants of my own cum on his tongue. "You can have my seed- all you want- if you really want it. You really want it, I can tell, don't you?" "Yes Jeff, I want it all." We kissed again. He helped me find where my flashlight dropped. "I need some sleep, Connor. I'm going to bed. You coming?" "Yeah, I'm exhausted. Let's go."

We walked to our cabin. More guys had bunked in there with us, and a few of them were there hanging out and quietly chatting. I got undressed and slipped into my sleeping bag. I was drifting off to a very satisfied sleep as Jeff leaned down with another whisper in my ear- "Goodnight buddy, see you in the morning."

More to cum...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 16

• 1 year later...